Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 10, 2010, 10:48:03 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Apparantly you can drink it in tea and put into baked goods as well, but smoking into the lungs gets the full healing effect. My nephew is really into smoking the stuff, and likes it so much, says it stablizes his bi-polar issues, but unfortunately it has opened his mind to the money-governed world we live in, so he works only enough to scrape by, and creates music and reflects the rest of the time! :lol: His girlfriend works full time. Just imagine how aware of things we'd all be if we all smoked! :o

I can imagine...  ;)  :lol:

I think some people do take it overboard, like all things. I have friends who can't keep a job because they smoke pot all day long playing video games and eating pizza rolls and have no motivation to do much else. But I think that's just laziness, they probably wouldn't be able to keep a job anyway.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 10, 2010, 10:49:22 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

This is 100% accurate. NO WONDER it's illegal in the US. Ticks me off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 10, 2010, 11:00:39 AM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
The bodyguards claimed that he inquired about it a couple of times when he was living in Vegas too.  I've thought that maybe he smoked some to try to sleep or calm his nerves.  I don't think he would have smoked very often though because it does affect the lungs, and as hard as he sings and dances, it wouldn't have been good for him.

In comparison to other things, marijuana isn't really that bad for your lungs.

And I'm a singer and dancer, too. While my health is very important to me, I consider peaceful sleep and peace of mind to be a justifiable vice... ;)

Oh don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it at all.  I guess I was looking at it more from a habitual standpoint (which I don't think Michael would have done).  I believe the tar residue from marijuana is worse than cigarettes.  I think it has something to do with the fact that people tend to inhale marijuana deeper than cigarette smoke.  At a moderate level though I don't think it would have harmed Michael at all.  I hope it did give him peace of mind and help him sleep better.

No no no. Cigarettes kill 100's of thousands of people a year. Marijuana, err, zero? Cigarettes are full of toxins, 400 or some insane number, toxins! as in 400 individual chemical compounds known to be toxic to humans. Marijuana, zero.

Interesting to note cigarettes are legal in the USA. Marijuana, not.

They Don't Care About Us.

Not trying to have a debate on this, but I am definitely more than aware as to how many people die from cigarettes annually.  I've seen it in my own family.  And yes, the toxins are absolutely awful!  I never said that anyone has died from marijuana smoking.  All I am saying is that some of the articles I've read on marijuana indicate that the tar can cause lung damage in habitual smokers.  Inhaling smoke of any kind habitually is bound to do lung damage in the long run.  I've spoken with people who smoke both marijuana and cigarettes and they claim that they inhale pot smoke deeper than cigarette smoke.  This is also a reason why it can actually help asthmatics when they feel an attack coming on.  As the person inhales deeply, it helps to open the bronchial tubes.  That came straight from a medical doctor.  I had to do some research on this for a class one time and as an asthmatic, this concept stuck with me.  Although I can't say that I have tried this remedy myself.  That's all I am trying to point out.

After smoking or ingesting marijuana some way, breathing patterns are slowed down and regulated to a deeper, fuller breath. This can be very healing and therapeutic for people with breathing issues as well as people like me with anxiety disorders. I've had problems with anxiety since I was a kid, having to deal with panic attacks and feelings of worry CONSTANTLY. I used to be addicted to the anti-anxiety drug Xanax that I was prescribed. I cannot even tell you guys how difficult that time of my life was. The xanax helped the anxiety but it made me feel like a zombie. I felt stupid, couldn't think straight and just wanted to sleep all the time. A tolerance is built up very quickly, so I was always having to up my dosage. A friend of mine noticed that my need for it was getting out of hand, so I decided to ween myself off of it - what a nightmare! Literally - had nightmares everynight...headaches, nasuea, depression, you name it.

Long story short, I prescribed myself something that not only took care of my anxiety, but led me to the conclusion that I will never take cancer-causing medication again  :lol:

The law can kiss my butt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 11:47:05 AM
WHAT DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS ONE?

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

[attachment=0:2v1dmaaq]<!-- ia0 -->arnie-klein-picture_279x366.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:2v1dmaaq]

LOVE!!!!
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:28:47 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 11:58:37 AM
Apparantly you can drink it in tea and put into baked goods as well, but smoking into the lungs gets the full healing effect. My nephew is really into smoking the stuff, and likes it so much, says it stablizes his bi-polar issues, but unfortunately it has opened his mind to the money-governed world we live in, so he works only enough to scrape by, and creates music and reflects the rest of the time! :lol: His girlfriend works full time. Just imagine how aware of things we'd all be if we all smoked! :o

I'm also bipolar and create music in my leisure time aside from my job, which is not full time but gives me flexible hours and free time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 12:09:31 PM
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"

I'm also bipolar and create music in my leisure time aside from my job, which is not full time but gives me flexible hours and free time.

I'm the same, I don't know if I'm bipolar but with my anxiety issues it can seem like it. I work ALL the time but I love my jobs. I have this one (which is so easy, clearly since I'm on the forum all day long  :lol: ) and then I'm also a massage therapist, just helping people relax and feel good :D  I also create music, poetry, and stories in my free time as well as read (I do read other things besides this forum believe it or not :lol: ). So many people "live to work" as opposed to "work to live". I work just so I can pay my bills and participate in society, although I totally wouldn't be opposed to living in the wilderness and saying SCREW SOCIETY!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 01:56:18 PM
I have tryed and tryed on here to tell everyone that MJ is freeing the MJ. Who is the girl he always talked about. What girl is Invincible? What girl is dangerous? Should we trust MJ over morphine? You bet! Strange disease with no cure, HAHA he said.   "MJ" Michael the archangel reveals and is the trumpet blower for the tree of life. I know the redirects sometimes go to bible verses. Can anyone disprove any of these verses or information. Just remember its a demonstration for freedom. What is in prison that must be freed? "MJ" The part of the message we keep failing to see. He didn't have all these tons of sorcery pharmacy drugs in his house just for giggles. Pure Genius!! But really just one who let God guide him down that straight and narrow!

Is it really true that the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations? (Revelation 22:2) Is it really true that the leaves are for medicine? (Ezekiel 47:12) Is it really true that the anointing oil breaks the yoke of our bondage? (Isaiah 10:27) Is it really true that Jesus taught his apostles to anoint the sick with oil? (Mark 6:13) Is it really true that a plant God gave us that has tons of potential to do good isn't allowed due to greed, hate, and racism? Is it really true that Matthew 7:18 says A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Is it really true that the field is wasted and the oil fails? (Joel 1:10) Is it true that oil might be a desirable treasure for a wise man? (Proverbs 21:20) Is it true that God will raise up for us a plant of renown? (Ezekiel 34:29) Is it true that if we obey and overcome that we are allowed to eat of the tree of life? (Revelation 2:7) Is it true that God told us a certain leaf would fade? (Jeremiah 8:13) Is it true that Jeremiah also said the herbs would wither? (Jeremiah 12:4) Is it true that prohibition against certain meats or herbs angers the Lord? (I Timothy 4:1-11) Is it really true that we are to study to show thyself approved? ( II Timothy 2:15) Is it really true that God made all herbs that yield seed and said that they are good? (Genesis 1:11-12, 29-30) Is it really true that your cup runs over once anointed with oil? (Psalm 23:5) Is it true that the wise men brought oil "the gold" to the birth of Jesus? (Matthew 2:11) Is it true that Jesus wants us to buy his gold? (Revelation 3:18) Is it really true that best medicine ever is the anointing oil? (Exodus 30:22-25) Is it true that James wrote to anoint the sick with the oil of the Lord? (James 5:14) Is it true that the anointing teaches us? (I John 2:20-27) Is it really true that the herb is for the service of men? (Psalm 104:14-15) Is it true that Jesus taught us to observe ALL things he taught? (Matthew 28:20) Is it true that oil was brought to the tomb where Jesus lay? (Mark 16:1, Luke 24:1, John 19:39-40) Is it true that the ones who does His commandments will have the right to the tree of life? (Revelation 22:14) Is it really true that we are deceived by sorcery and that sorcery is PHARMAKIA in original Hebrew language? (Revelation 18:23) Is it really true that the ointment of the Lord heals wounds, bruises, sores plus much more? (Isaiah 1:6) Is it true that sweet calamus,fragrant cane, fragrant calamus, aromatic cane, sweet smelling cane all translate out in original Hebrew to Kaneh-Bosm? Is it true that Kaneh-Bosm is the Hebrew world for Cannabis or Hemp Blossoms which was used in the anointing oil that was so broadly talked about in the Holy Bible but is silent in the Church today? Is it really true that cannabis is a plant that grows from a seed that God said was good? IT IS TRUE THAT THE FRUIT HEALS AND NOT KILLS!!!!GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!! It is truly time to stand up and be bold about the Word of God and doing what he has commanded and demonstrated to us. We must wake up and realize the gift that we waste. There is no more time to waste. There is no longer no excuse for lack of knowledge. We are destroyed for lack of knowledge! ( Hosea 4:6) The cures to these diseases come from the Word and are wrote clear right between the pages of Scripture. Is it true that we are not being persecuted today because of our omission to do the things that Jesus did teach and command us to do? Faith is action that takes courage to use the knowledge given to obtain wisdom! All things are possible with GOD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 10, 2010, 02:13:51 PM
Someone very close to me is addicted to pot and skunk we have a lot of problems with him he is paranoid and thinks everybody and I mean everybody is out to kill him I now feel his brain is wrecked it is terrible you can talk calmly to him and think everything is ok then the next day he asks why you gave him the secret messages of killing him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 10, 2010, 02:27:34 PM

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

No wonder the US dislikes Holland, since you can buy pot here at almost every corner of the street and can smoke as much as you like here  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 10, 2010, 02:31:25 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Someone very close to me is addicted to pot and skunk we have a lot of problems with him he is paranoid and thinks everybody and I mean everybody is out to kill him I now feel his brain is wrecked it is terrible you can talk calmly to him and think everything is ok then the next day he asks why you gave him the secret messages of killing him

Ok theres something more going on with this dude then smoking pot. And you cannot get addicted to pot, if you stop smoking abruptly, there are no side effects, you just might be a little cranky for a little while, but there are no side effects.

Here in Canada, you can not be charge with personal amounts of pot, it's on the way to becoming decriminalized. But amounts for trafficking is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Jude

September 10, 2010, 02:50:07 PM
A friend of mine has crones disease, shes had it for 20 years, but if she did'nt smoke everyday she would be in a very bad state, she has weened herself off the steroides that gave her so many bad side effects, and as far as I'm concerned keep on smokin'  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 10, 2010, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

No wonder the US dislikes Holland, since you can buy pot here at almost every corner of the street and can smoke as much as you like here  :lol:

Haha :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Like I said before...I'd like to move to Holland, please  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 03:09:09 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "mumof3"

Ok theres something more going on with this dude then smoking pot. And you cannot get addicted to pot, if you stop smoking abruptly, there are no side effects, you just might be a little cranky for a little while, but there are no side effects.

Here in Canada, you can not be charge with personal amounts of pot, it's on the way to becoming decriminalized. But amounts for trafficking is.

I agree, it's not the marijuana causing these things. Most likely, he's "addicted" because it helps him feel better from whatever mental issues are ailing him. Marijuana does NOT kill brain cells, that is one of many common myths about the plant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 03:13:34 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Hash oil cures cancer and many other illnesses! Please take the time to watch this video, it is an hour long but well worth it.

Well worth it indeed! I know soooo many people that could benefit from this medicine. It's INSANE that there's such a negative stigma attached to it's use. THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 10, 2010, 03:17:23 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

is funny because in my country you can have it for personal use ONLY... but not to make business....
i saw people who had smoked and after a while they are hungry and thirsty... maybe he use the marihuana to open his appetite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal