paula-c

"I knew nothing of this, or nothing has been published here.
As I write this I'm seeing on television a program of the September 11 .. that shit seems that he was watching CNN or Fox News
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of mainstream media outlets, this story continues to be picked up by Yahoo News (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), and now CNBC (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login):

1,280 Architects and Engineers Launch Third Light Beam into NYC Night Skyline on 9th Anniversary of September 11th
Published: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010 | 9:11 PM ET Text Size
NEW YORK, Sept 11, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Represents WTC Bldg 7's still-officially-unexplained free fall collapse and explosive implications At 9:11 p.m. on the 9th anniversary of the September attacks, the members of the 1,280-strong Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) lit up the skies over Manhattan with a towering 2-billion-candlepower beam of light to raise public awareness that three, not just two, World Trade Center high-rise buildings collapsed symmetrically at near free-fall acceleration on 9/11, though only two were hit by planes. Three Beams image at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, main page upper left.

"Why is there a Third Beam in my skyline?" New Yorkers are asking themselves tonight.

AE911Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA, answered that question earlier in the day at a 2:00 press conference in front of the entrance to the now-rebuilt WTC 7 where he was joined by 9/11 victims' family members, members of NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now) and an audience of hundreds of concerned citizens from NYC and across the country.

"The people of New York need to see the light that a third WTC skyscraper not hit by any plane was destroyed on Sept. 11th and that they have been deceived about what happened on that terrible day," he said. "Tonight we are shining the spotlight, literally, on the fact that the official story of what happened at Ground Zero simply cannot be true and that a new, truly independent investigation is needed. This new investigation is needed both as a matter of national security and as the key to real justice for the victims of the Twin Towers." "So look into the NYC evening skyline tonight at 9:11 and ask yourself this question: "What can I do to shine a light of truth and justice for the family members and first responders?" Gage is in NYC Sept. 11 and 12 to speak at a live-streamed symposium on "How the World Changed After 9/11." This event at INN World Report, 56 Walker Street, Lower Manhattan, features national and international leaders of the 9/11 Truth and accountability movement.

"Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are here to give any and all press and media all the technical support you need in order to break this story of the crime of the century," Gage said. "The real story is not about the Islamic Cultural Center, which is a red herring fed to the media to keep New Yorkers emotionally occupied while the crime of the century -- the explosive demolition of three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11 -- goes almost completely unquestioned." "Building 7 is a smoking gun of the WTC crime scene. We hope that after tonight, New Yorkers will realize this and see what happened here on September 11th in a whole new light." SOURCE Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Copyright (C) 2010 PR Newswire. All rights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

You know what, it doesn't take an engineer to realize that a plane hitting such a building just cannot make it collapse that way...I mean people are focusing on the how and making big studies and calculations to prove that it was controlled demolition...I think it's pretty obvious and everything proves it. It's time to move on to the next and most important step and focus on the who did it and why they did it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

i remember 9/11, like most of us do, like it was yesterday. i remember watching the explosion of the second tower before peter jennings saw it and announced it. it's still horrifying. i remember everything on tv was canceled. all they did was replay the images over and over and over again. now i realize that could have been a tactic. to instill this sense of "look what has happened, now listen to us and we will get revenge." however, that revenge (aka "war on iraq") was nothing but a tool. we lost too many good people in 9/11. we lost heroes, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, grandparents. we lost children.it makes me sick. they turned a tragedy into propaganda. i remember there were many crimes against muslims in america because people were being told it was al queda and the ignorance of american people won over. can you imagine the wrath of the people when masses find the truth? the very tragedy they executed to advance their plans will contribute to their demise. this is the problem with the so called elite, they think they are just so smart...but when you play with fire, you get burned.

you know what song i get goose bumps listening to?
[youtube:13fxadzb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9902AApdyW8[/youtube:13fxadzb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "*Mo*"

I don't think anyone else will pick up on it, but Yahoo has published quite a few good and revealing articles lately.

I was really surprised to see that tomorrow there will be a documentary here on Dutch TV called "11 september: Het complot" (September 11: the conspiracy).  It's the first time a Dutch station broadcasts something like this.  It's a documentary about Building 7.

That's not totally true :D I remember a few years ago (i think it was 3 years ago) me and my boyfriend were driving somewhere and we had a dvdplayer/tv in our car. I was watching Nederland 3 channel and saw the movie/docu  "Fahrenheit 9/11" but I guess not many people have seen that back that :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

I've been keeping an eye on this topic, checking to see if there are any new press releases from the "Architects and Engineers" group, and more telling, who's ignoring this information in "mainstream media."  I came across this article from an Islamic online news source, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  A very good read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
I've been keeping an eye on this topic, checking to see if there are any new press releases from the "Architects and Engineers" group, and more telling, who's ignoring this information in "mainstream media."  I came across this article from an Islamic online news source, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  A very good read.

Thank you for this article.

I know it's not funny but this sentence made me "smile":
The whole incidence would never have gone out of control if the media had ignored the deranged pastor with less than 40 people in his congregation, who had never read the Qur'an and didn't even know how to say imam and ended up saying inam.

In a way it sums up the whole tragedy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale”

April 4, 2011 posted by Veterans Today

RADIATION CANCERS KILL 345 SO FAR
9/11 FIREFIGHTERS ARE GETTING CANCER AT A FASTER RATE THAN OTHERS, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER REVEALS

By Daily Mail Reporter

Firefighters who recovered bodies at Ground Zero are developing cancer at a faster rate than those who worked before the atrocity, medical officials have revealed.

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises’ in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Some types of cancer among 9/11 firefighters are even ‘bizarrely off the charts’, according to sources who have seen the as-yet-undisclosed federal-funded study.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks’ of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly’.

It is thought that the report – due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September – cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

The report also states increases in esophageal, prostate and thyroid cancers.

Although officials have yet to confirm the increase, sources who attended a recent steering-committee meeting said Dr. Prezant’s report will document the cancer increase.

One source told the New York Post: ‘The only conclusion that could have been reached was that there was an increase in the cancer rate for firefighters after 9/11.’

Minutes of the meeting quote Prezant as saying that ‘we have completed our seven-year cancer study’ and that he planned to present it to the fire unions.

A doctor from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is said to have asked Dr. Prezant: ‘In the past, you mentioned about the rates before being somewhat similar — what led to the change that you noted the increase?’

Prezant said researchers have compiled medical records for three years and had access to state cancer registries, though New York’s is three years behind.

Dr. Prezant reportedly told the group: ‘Those things keep adding cases

The report would be the first to document a cancer-rate increase among rescue and recovery workers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions