LOOK at his fingernails.. it looks to me as if he has "stuck on" nails.. which could explain why his nails look clear in some pics and discoloured in others.

Hmmm... could it be these pictures are staged.. that the footage was all planned and thats why MJ had his hair done and looks so great, and had so many costume changes in this short period.

Why would he wear false nails for a rehearsal???

Look at the picture and please tell me that you see the nails too..  on his right hand that is down by his waist.  Look at his index finger..

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's hard to say.....but a fungal infection could also make the nail appear that way.

You are right and it is interesting......I don't see the discoloration in his nailbeds in this pic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I see 2 Band Aids on his fingers...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Aah thank you so much! I was about to post the same thing, this proves again that if you think youve got proof of something, let it be legit...

And don't want to be totally dumb right now.,..but what do "stick on nails" have to do with the hoax?
besides proving there were body doubles used (there are plenty threads about body doubles ;) ) etc.? :)

The only "weird" thing I see on this picture is he def. needs to have a manicure  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
(ok it was a joke ;) )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

luchy

I noticed when I saw Mike at the O2 in London conference and the Bashir documentary at the time thought it was beige enamel or the medications he was taking could have caused lack of oxygen to the nails.
but Michael has that coloring the nails because he is black and people of black origin has dark nails. the same thing for the eyes (the white of the eye)

on the tape, Mike uses to highlight the finger movements. he does not hurt your fingers. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Quote from: "luchy"
I noticed when I saw Mike at the O2 in London conference and the Bashir documentary at the time thought it was beige enamel or the medications he was taking could have caused lack of oxygen to the nails.
but Michael has that coloring the nails because he is black and people of black origin has dark nails. the same thing for the eyes (the white of the eye)

on the tape, Mike uses to highlight the finger movements. he does not hurt your fingers. ;)

I beg to differ....because I have plenty of black friends who have beautiful pink nail beds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

suspicious mind

don't know about the color of the nails . but maybe he just used the band aids and tape to reduce his urge to bite and pic at the area at the top of the nail.my husband has a bad habit of doing this when nervous or in intense situations(watching ball games). he makes a really sore mess of his hands. just a thought. also there is one pic i have seen of him seemingly chewing on this part of his hands when he was a child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Ok.. thankyou.  Thats very interesting.  Thanks for zooming in.

My intention wasnt to start a debate on his nail colours...  for everyone else here...  it was simply pointing out that it looked like a false nail, which i see is now a band aid...   and i was wondering why he would wear false nails for a rehearsal.

Now i am wondering why he is wearing band aids on his fingers!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Ok.. thankyou.  Thats very interesting.  Thanks for zooming in.

My intention wasnt to start a debate on his nail colours...  for everyone else here...  it was simply pointing out that it looked like a false nail, which i see is now a band aid...   and i was wondering why he would wear false nails for a rehearsal.

Now i am wondering why he is wearing band aids on his fingers!!!

from checking sugar levels? don't know why one would prick such a well used finger as index though. maybe  as i said above . he is a chewer picker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sbuchanan

maybe he ran out of tape :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sbuchanan"
maybe he ran out of tape :lol:

You are funny :lol:

I still want that job of hand and foot masseuse when you get ready, Michael Jackson :lol: Only pay I require is to see you relaxed and falling asleep au naturel ;) That'll do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "luchy"

I beg to differ....because I have plenty of black friends who have beautiful pink nail beds.

I totally agree. I am black and my nails are not dark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want to kiss that hand....  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

this pic gives a pretty good look at shoes also. do the sole and heal look a little thicker here than on some of the others?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal