This is it and Captain EO .
January 24, 2011, 12:56:57 AM
I went to Epcot a few days ago and went to Captain EO (as i always do :) ) But this time somehting caught My eye. Im sorry not to good at posting the video so heres the link: [youtube:1ezsur1x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AstW05bDiQU[/youtube:1ezsur1x]
At the 2:33 mark around there and I believe before that You will see some small tv monitors in the space craft MJ is flying well on the 3rd mointor I think (youtube video is not as clear as it was in Epcot) you will see an endless tunnel just like in this is it at the start heres the link for that [youtube:1ezsur1x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6E9Cwsu6g&feature=related[/youtube:1ezsur1x]  at around the 0:07 mark.

I just wanted to point this out since there maybe some reason behind it.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: This is it and Captain EO .
January 24, 2011, 03:36:47 PM
We visited Captain EO in Anaheim. Do you mean a kind of flashy milky way corridor, that's what I can remember. I was excited (and emotional) when I watched the captain and his friendly and funny alien crew fighting against the wicked witch :lol: . I loved it and I wanted to watch it again once, twice or more, but the family decided to go to Splash Mountain :roll: . Okay..fun too...but less fun :lol:

The message in Captain EO and This Is It is "We Are Here To Change The World".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 24, 2011, 10:24:53 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
We visited Captain EO in Anaheim. Do you mean a kind of flashy milky way corridor, that's what I can remember. I was excited (and emotional) when I watched the captain and his friendly and funny alien crew fighting against the wicked witch :lol: . I loved it and I wanted to watch it again once, twice or more, but the family decided to go to Splash Mountain :roll: . Okay..fun too...but less fun :lol:

The message in Captain EO and This Is It is "We Are Here To Change The World".
Yes it was a tunnel I believe it was white. It was on a loop in Captain EO but on this is it it got to its destination at the title Thie is it. Yes they both had the change the world ideas. I feel there is something there I just can't point it out :?

So I posted this since we have so many bright minds on here. Hugs and L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

bec

January 25, 2011, 01:38:05 AM
I think Captain Eo is the "other" MJ.

You're Just Another Part Of Me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 25, 2011, 12:40:37 PM
You think EO is a double Bec? Just wanted to make sure I understood  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 25, 2011, 12:43:43 PM
Quote from: "becca26"

For lack of a better term at this juncture, yes, I do.

I knew it as a child, I just didn't allow myself to trust my own instincts because of lack of confidence in myself... and because of programing to believe what I am told over believing what my own eyes see.

Yes. Captain Eo is the other MJ. Just like there are 2 different people dressed as MJ in the Bad video. I'm pretty ready to proclaim that now, yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 25, 2011, 01:14:05 PM
Quote from: "bec"

I knew it as a child, I just didn't allow myself to trust my own instincts because of lack of confidence in myself... and because of programing to believe what I am told over believing what my own eyes see.

Yes. Captain Eo is the other MJ. Just like there are 2 different people dressed as MJ in the Bad video. I'm pretty ready to proclaim that now, yes.
Im glad that you have come to a place now that you are trusting your instincts...more people should...we have them for a reason. Thank you for your imput, I can see where you are coming from, blessings to you love. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 26, 2011, 12:21:21 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Im glad that you have come to a place now that you are trusting your instincts...more people should...we have them for a reason. Thank you for your imput, I can see where you are coming from, blessings to you love. :)

Thank you for looking at it that way, I do. I think the greatest proof for the doubles theory is that I saw them when I was a kid, back in 1987. I saw one in the Bad video. I saw him at first sight, it was an immediate reaction: that's not him (Michael). Same with Eo, I saw it at Disney land when it came out. That's not him. You shrug it off though, even at 10-11-12 years old. Figuring he must "just look weird" since there is no "other" MJ  :roll:  right? So by the time I saw Eo, it was like the first time, that's not him. Weird. How come sometimes MJ looks different?

It's just... very difficult to put aside what you have accepted to be your notion of reality for pretty much your entire life, and wrap your mind around realizing that it was all just an illusion. It's wacked and mind cramping. It really messes with your head. I think this is why people are so opposed to it. I understand. It's very similar to not believing in the death hoax. The concept is soooooo out there.... but when you sit down and really look at the information that we have, really look at it... and allow your mind to wander into the what if's place... there's at least 2 and maybe 3, 4, or more men playing the "role" of Michael Jackson. And I mean in all facets of the entertainment aspect of the Celebrity Known As Michael J. Jackson. It is not one man, not all the time, and it's been like this for nearly 25 years.

In my opinion only of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 26, 2011, 01:50:47 AM
That concept ties my brain into a big knot, just thinking about the practicality of his family, children, house staff, and friends. :?  :(  :?  That would mean all those people would know there was two MJ's including Bashir-- except for us, his public followers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 26, 2011, 01:57:37 AM
I don't think Bashir knew. He looks baffled but clueless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Elsa

January 26, 2011, 11:53:16 AM
bec, could the real Michael Jackson be more than one person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 26, 2011, 12:42:22 PM
Quote from: "Elsa"
bec, could the real Michael Jackson be more than one person?

I don't have any worldly idea Elsa. The whole thing is fodder for confusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 26, 2011, 01:26:27 PM
Bec, I realize you've been studying MJ a lot longer than me, having been to these events as well. I'm just having trouble imagining this, that somehow for 8 months Bashir was staying with Michael, and the two MJ's were sneaking in and out of rooms and buildings in synchronicity (Mrs. Doubtfire style) and Bashir was so clueless, yet a kid like you of 11-12 and many others most likely, spotted a fake or double from simply watching videos. I think I understand your reasoning, but I kinda go for the Bashir project, that Bashir might very well have been (with MJ) setting up all the conversations about vitilago and the 2 versions about Blanket's mother known to MJ or not. Bashir may have been a fall guy much as Conrad Murray is now. I'm sure he was paid handsomely. I'm not saying there was or wasn't a double, but I would certainly think that Bashir would be in on it then. We've also all seen the set pics with 2 MJ's in, In the closet, TII, Leave me alone, and others. That means all crew on all sets of ALL video productions would be in on it. That's literally hundreds if not thousands of people having to keep zipped about it all these years. I'm not saying yes or no to it, I'm just trying to be realistic about it, the enormity of the ramifications. I know it was easy in the movie Prestige for him to have kept the twin hidden from the public all the years even from his opponent, but there it was "only a movie" where the impossible is possible. I'm just keeping ALL possibilities open at this time. I still lean to Michael's 25+ year masterpiece of planning to lead people on an illusion of doubles, to turn people's brains to mush.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 26, 2011, 02:24:19 PM
To Me, Michael from Captain EO is "our Michael" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal