Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.

• 147 Replies

Offline See

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by See

Re: Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.

• on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:48 PM
Quote from: "CantStopLovingU"
First of all, it is very rare (I believe) for a family NOT to have an open casket when then are mourning the death of a loved one.  The fact that there was no open casket (when every other "star" had one) screams "Something isnt right" to me.  There is no religous reason as far as I know for them not to have had an open casket.

The second reason why I dont believe this story is even if you embalm a body and keep it is the refridgerator it would be decomposed after 3 months. I know I read up on that when they were trying to say that Michael's body would be prepared and make-up put on his face.

The whole funeral / burial story is weird and suspicious to me. Then of course we knew what "DAY" the funeral would wind up being - before it was ever announced because of the bloody shirt in the closet with the 3.99 price tag.

Could this be the reason why they used a helicopter to transport the body, so everybody could see a body????
And even if so could this be the reason why they kept him for the second autopy the funeral (where they would burry him discussion) so they had a reason to stall the funeral...cuz they would then have the reason of decomposing body for not showing his body to the public???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline See

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by See

• on: January 19, 2010, 04:00:17 PM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Does anyone remember the article that was written about the mascara that was used etc.? I don't know if it's on one of the other pages or not. Anyway, what stuck out really weird to me is the fact that it went into so such detail on what make-up was being used. Now it might just be me, but I have been told for years that when someone gives you too much detail they are trying to cover up the truth.  So of course, after reading the article, that popped in my head and I couldn't believe it.

I go back and forth on how I feel about Karen Faye, as a close personal friend, if I was asked to do something like that, I think I would have to muster up everything I had to do it. On the other hand, I wouldn't be able to because of the emotions. I don't know what to think of that one.

Just my thought.

She did betay him and she did get fired for that after the trials... but what ever! That artikle was just advertising!!! As you can read they just mention 2 brands, 2 brand that are afortable to the common "man"...
The others foundation and powder brands were not mentioned at all... this is just pure $$$

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: January 19, 2010, 04:05:59 PM
By the way, you cannot embalm a body until after the autopsy.  And he had two of them.

the arabian nights

• Show only replies by the arabian nights

• on: January 19, 2010, 05:07:08 PM
if you are going to fake your own death, then why do anything out of the normal the norm must prevail, so why have a helicopter, with two bodies in it?

why has KF do the make-up with regular make up when it should be special corpse make-up because the skin has lost all moisture?

the norm must prevail, so why do something that is not normal, this would cause speculation, but it would seem only a few, this website only has about 2 thousand members that is a small percentage of the world population.

Offline LucyLocket

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LucyLocket

• on: January 19, 2010, 05:15:14 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
By the way, you cannot embalm a body until after the autopsy.  And he had two of them.

I did not even think about that!  It makes perfect sense, though!
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

Offline ForeverYoursMichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ForeverYoursMichael

• on: February 02, 2010, 07:28:36 PM
Gosh, I'm still confused.  In one instance, I believe Karen is bitter because she's not apart of the hoax.  But, in another instance, I know she was lying about doing Michael's make-up for the burial.  Hmmm....  Yeah, maybe the Jackson family just asked her to lie.

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: February 03, 2010, 09:20:16 AM
the arabian nights wrote;  if you are going to fake your own death, then why do anything out of the normal the norm must prevail, so why have a helicopter, with two bodies in it?

why has KF do the make-up with regular make up when it should be special corpse make-up because the skin has lost all moisture?

the norm must prevail, so why do something that is not normal, this would cause speculation, but it would seem only a few, this website only has about 2 thousand members that is a small percentage of the world population.

But there are other forums in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, ... have to tell people that only reads the forum and is not involved, I know that the world population is huge, but rumor on the rarity of these items have already discussed 8-)

Offline kikic4me

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kikic4me

• on: February 10, 2010, 02:57:23 AM
Dear Goodness, This is a fiesty forum!  Karen Faye using   cheapy Maybelline on HIS gorgeous super duper lashes, never!  Firstly, any makeup artist, or woman for that matter, knows you put on foundation first, before eyes or anything,  And the spanking new wig (I know there is an article somewhere where LaToya really gets into HIS new wig) you always put the wig on last to make sure no make up gets on it, Babycakes ( I do love that pet name, so perfect) knew that 4 sure!  Karen Faye was a professional make-up artist, not like the girls you swirl bare minerals on you at Ulta.  She did STAGE make-up for Mike, remember.  She would certainly know how to do make-up on a dead body, or a life mask to cover a dead body's face and transform it into voila!  The Master himself.  It gets curiouser and curiouser the twists and turn HE sends us thru.  No dead Mike . No dead Mike body. Some body... dead. Had to look like Mike. Someone is in on this.  Who?

Offline Grenat

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grenat

• on: February 12, 2010, 12:03:20 PM
It's strange...Is it possible to do this kind of make up on a body that is dead since 3 months ? That's why I think that Karen is part of it,I know she make a lot of statement that make us think she isn't part of it,but she has to be.
Or she saw another face...but she know him since at least 25 years...would she mistake his face for one another ?

Offline Tina K.

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tina K.

• on: February 12, 2010, 12:10:00 PM
I honestly think she is lying about this. It is not possible to do that sort of makeup on a corpse dead for 3 months. No way.

Michael I love you allways.

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• on: February 12, 2010, 03:07:32 PM
You know what I think?

I think she IS in on the hoax and her job is to convince people he is dead. Most every long time MJ fan knows who Karen Faye is and knew how close she was to him.....she was by his side constantly. So what better person to help TRY and pull this off then her?
She knows alot of people would follow her around and cling to her cus she was close to MJ...asking her Q's about MJ. So she now has TONS of his fans following her around the internet like little lost puppy dogs.....

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: February 13, 2010, 02:28:14 PM
Karen has now stated on facebook that the autopsy report was "rigged"

Offline mirandacnc

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mirandacnc

• on: February 13, 2010, 02:30:49 PM
rigged?? how?

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: February 13, 2010, 02:37:45 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
rigged?? how?

She didnt say...   :?

She has also recently said she witnessed Debbie Rowe give MJ an injection..  but again, didnt elaborate.

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

• on: February 15, 2010, 06:15:31 AM
Rigged?  Wtf is she on about now?  :roll:   I don't understand her.
I will always love you Michael!

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• on: February 15, 2010, 11:00:14 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

Cryptic clues....

I also saw on TV that Debbie gave MJ ALOT of Demerol shots back a fews ago. I think Dr Hoefflin had the reports and he showed them on TV...with Deb's writing and time and how much etc...

the arabian nights

• on: February 15, 2010, 12:02:49 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

Cryptic clues....

I also saw on TV that Debbie gave MJ ALOT of Demerol shots back a fews ago. I think Dr Hoefflin had the reports and he showed them on TV...with Deb's writing and time and how much etc...
yes heard something about deb rowe giving mike that drug wasnt it Klein who mentioned it on TMZ

Offline Lady J

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Lady J

• on: February 18, 2010, 10:17:57 AM
rigged? What does she mean?

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by libra8

• on: February 18, 2010, 10:29:08 AM
Applying makeup is applying makeup.

It would be the difference in ingrediants.

If she applied the makeup, she used special makeup for the corpse.

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Offline DooDoo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DooDoo

• on: February 18, 2010, 10:42:35 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
rigged?? how?

She didnt say...   :?

She has also recently said she witnessed Debbie Rowe give MJ an injection..  but again, didnt elaborate.
Debbie Rowe??? Oh for God's sake, Karen is out of her mind!!!! Debbie didn't have any contacts with MJ!!!

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Offline MDM77

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MDM77

• on: February 18, 2010, 04:27:43 PM
You know what I think?

I think she IS in on the hoax and her job is to convince people he is dead. Most every long time MJ fan knows who Karen Faye is and knew how close she was to him.....she was by his side constantly. So what better person to help TRY and pull this off then her?
She knows alot of people would follow her around and cling to her cus she was close to MJ...asking her Q's about MJ. So she now has TONS of his fans following her around the internet like little lost puppy dogs.....

I agree. I was thinking perhaps she's just a player or character in all of this. She has to play her role.

Offline Chamone

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Chamone

• on: February 19, 2010, 06:44:34 AM
Quote from: "MDM77"
You know what I think?

I agree. I was thinking perhaps she's just a player or character in all of this. She has to play her role.

She's playing it badly.
Unless it is her 'job' to confuse everybody, in that case she is really playing her part well. I don't trust that woman.
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

word

• Show only replies by word

• on: February 19, 2010, 10:27:37 PM
I don't think Karen did make up on MJ two months after he passed,I believe she did it for the private family veiwing.There's really no need to do make -up on  a decomposing body unless MJ had the same embalming fluid as Stalin. I don't think Karen is part of a hoax and I believe she's telling the truth,she was very close to Michael.

the arabian nights

• on: February 20, 2010, 05:34:59 PM
Quote from: "word"
I don't think Karen did make up on MJ two months after he passed,I believe she did it for the private family veiwing.There's really no need to do make -up on  a decomposing body unless MJ had the same embalming fluid as Stalin. I don't think Karen is part of a hoax and I believe she's telling the truth,she was very close to Michael.
so you believe mike's passed? no prob if that's you do - just thought i would ask?

Offline Tina K.

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tina K.

• on: February 20, 2010, 05:38:05 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "word"
so you believe mike's passed? no prob if that's you do - just thought i would ask?
Why do you think she is called Karen Fake ?  :lol:  She really is a nutcase, who wished she was close to Michael.

Michael I love you allways.