Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.

• 147 Replies

Offline Jennie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jennie

Re: Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.

• on: December 14, 2009, 09:20:41 PM
If they waited so long to bury him because they wanted to bury him whole then why did I hear a few times that his brain was cremated? Wouldn't defeat the purpose? This is all ridiculous useless talk the media writes about IMO because if you think about it the more time we spend discussing, ananlyzing and researching about these stories the more time it takes to figure out the truth. I'd even say we sometimes get so side tracked that we may forget all about others things we we're investigating when such stories come out and then we simply fail to keep discussing the issue that was dropped.

This is my honest opinion on it anyway. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline neverlandprincess

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

• on: December 15, 2009, 02:12:37 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"
If they waited so long to bury him because they wanted to bury him whole then why did I hear a few times that his brain was cremated? Wouldn't defeat the purpose? This is all ridiculous useless talk the media writes about IMO because if you think about it the more time we spend discussing, ananlyzing and researching about these stories the more time it takes to figure out the truth. I'd even say we sometimes get so side tracked that we may forget all about others things we we're investigating when such stories come out and then we simply fail to keep discussing the issue that was dropped.

This is my honest opinion on it anyway. ;)
Ditto

Offline fan4ever

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by fan4ever

• on: December 15, 2009, 02:23:30 AM
If it was cremated wouldn't it make sense to place the urn in the casket?  Why would anyone want to keep it?  Only time will tell. When there is an arrest and the whole thing goes through court system then it  can be said it's not a hoax it would be impossible to say all this is a hoax with way to many people involved.

Offline yspadda

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by yspadda

• on: December 15, 2009, 08:42:07 AM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
The family had an open casket viewing...then they had a Private ceremony...then two months later they had an official funeral...apparently...that still doesnt make sense my friend.

If I remember well, the problem they had with the burial in July is they had no money for it, and they needed a safe place.
The idea that Karen Faye did the make up before a private open-casket at Forest Lawn before the Staples memorial makes sense, IMHO.

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

• on: December 15, 2009, 08:50:18 AM
The Body was long on ice.... KF should have done the Make up  :?

Offline yspadda

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 09:18:24 AM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
The Body was long on ice.... KF should have done the Make up  :?
The Memorial Arrangement Contract established by Forest Lawn leaked by TMZ didn't include embalming, refrigeration, Care and preparation (make-up) nor cremation.
If this document is a true, Michael was not embalmed, nor refrigerated there.
But the document is probably as fake as the other documents we've seen so far, and that leads to the same usual place : nowhere !
---
OOpps, SORRY, I made a mistake. I only checked the first page of the Contract, where no embalming and no care and prep appear, but they are on page three. Still no refrigeration on that page.
But, what looks bad is there is a price behind the mention "certified copies of the DC", and if they payed for certified copies of a death certificate, it does mean that there was a certified dead person called Michael J. Jackson (if the document is not a fake).
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:42:09 PM by yspadda »

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 09:21:11 AM
Oh Thanks, sometimes something escapes...
thanks for the explanation.... :P

Offline Christiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Christiana

• on: December 15, 2009, 03:37:17 PM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
I read somewhere that Paris left some kind of gift for him but I can't remember what ( besides the crown on the top of the casket) and I was under the impresion they were refering to putting it inside the casket. I don't know for sure what it was as I don't believe any of this and I didn't bother to pay that much attention to it.

I've heard two versions of what Paris supposedly put in the casket. The first version is what someone already mentioned: 2 halves of a broken heart, one half that she put in the casket, and the other she kept for herself. The second version is that it was a heart and key. But mostly it says 2 halves of a broken heart in online sources.

And has anyone ever seen this article that quotes a cousin of MJ's about the supposed private viewing the night before the Memorial?

http://www.people.com/people/package/ar ... 57,00.html
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline nlb

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nlb

• on: December 15, 2009, 11:44:24 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
A chanel khol pencil to outline the rims of his eyes? Hmm, eyes are closed in death. Also I have been reading for years (and would account for no smudges at all in any photo's or concert footage-even when hot and sweating he had no running eyeliner) that his eyes were tattooed with liner so what the heck are they telling us this BS for?

Exactly! This entire story and any other of Karen doing his make up is BS. It comes down to a whole lot of assuming on the yellow press's account. IMHO, they assumed because she was his make-up artist for so many years that she would do his make-up for his 'burial'.

Offline fan4ever

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by fan4ever

• on: December 16, 2009, 12:56:23 AM
I know two women that have tatooed lined lips and eyes and the tatoos tend to fade really fast.  They have  touch ups at once a years.  It could be that the liner had faded and  needed touching up with the pencil.

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

• on: December 16, 2009, 01:56:05 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
[
And has anyone ever seen this article that quotes a cousin of MJ's about the supposed private viewing the night before the Memorial?

That's the first time I saw that article. :(
I will always love you Michael!

Offline yspadda

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 02:57:57 AM
Quote from: "nlb"
Exactly! This entire story and any other of Karen doing his make up is BS. It comes down to a whole lot of assuming on the yellow press's account. IMHO, they assumed because she was his make-up artist for so many years that she would do his make-up for his 'burial'.

Karen herself claimed to have done it. What I'm not sure about is whether she gave details about the powder, khol, and so on. IMHO she is able to give such details.
I guess her friends on Facebook know exactly what she told.

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: December 16, 2009, 05:45:59 AM
Quote from: "fan4ever"
I know two women that have tatooed lined lips and eyes and the tatoos tend to fade really fast.  They have  touch ups at once a years.  It could be that the liner had faded and  needed touching up with the pencil.
but if mj was dead why the need to look so good :roll:

Offline yspadda

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 07:20:36 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

I don't know where you live, but in many countries, it's a common practice to make-up the dead so that they look good. The aim is to make them look like they looked when they were alive and healthy. So, it makes sense that they made Michael look good to show him to the familiars.

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

• on: December 16, 2009, 07:36:53 AM
I just came across this article about embalming on msn... http://health.msn.com/health-topics/car ... &gt1=31052  It says the body still decomposes within weeks after embalming, and within days after refrigeration.  Did anyone actually say they were going to have an open casket at the burial after 70 days?
I will always love you Michael!

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: December 16, 2009, 07:47:04 AM
Quote from: "yspadda"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

I don't know where you live, but in many countries, it's a common practice to make-up the dead so that they look good. The aim is to make them look like they looked when they were alive and healthy. So, it makes sense that they made Michael look good to show him to the familiars.
i no what you are saying but one of the reasons for not having an open casket was that his face was damaged or something so what i am saying is that if they got him looking so good why not show us then maybe more would be convinced that he died do you understand what i mean

Offline mjmyangelbaby

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjmyangelbaby

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:00:45 AM
sorry, but I don't think anyone could do a person's makeup after being dead for 2 months that would be a little creepy.

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:11:12 AM
This be would really slack-blessed and Abnormal .......... the long-standing Visagistin and friend  :shock:  :?

Offline Harleyblonde

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
MORE TO THE POINT- How can you do make up on a corpse when there isn't a corpse? On a dead body that isn't dead? On a stiff that isn't a stiff? On someone laid in a casket when the casket is empty? Quite simple - no death= no body= no make up on the dead body that doesn't exist on the dead guy who isn't dead!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  SIMPLE!!
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline yspadda

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 11:44:44 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
sorry, but I don't think anyone could do a person's makeup after being dead for 2 months that would be a little creepy.

Obviously, the make-up would have been for the open-casket during the private ceremony before the Staples Memorial, not before the burial in September.
Check the date of the article someone provided us
http://http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20290557,00.html

Offline nlb

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nlb

• on: December 16, 2009, 01:24:25 PM
Quote from: "yspadda"
Quote from: "nlb"

Karen herself claimed to have done it. What I'm not sure about is whether she gave details about the powder, khol, and so on. IMHO she is able to give such details.
I guess her friends on Facebook know exactly what she told.

I was referencing the article as to the details, not so much Karen herself. I agree that she would be able to give the details of what make-up Michael used over the years, but so would anyone else that was around him on a regular basis back stage, on a set for an interview, video, ect.

I still say that the press makes assumptions and if no one 'in the know' corrects them, they run with it. We've seen it time and time again.

fan4ever
I know two women that have tatooed lined lips and eyes and the tatoos tend to fade really fast. They have touch ups at once a years. It could be that the liner had faded and needed touching up with the pencil.

Good point. IMHO, it would make sense to have the tattoos touched up since he was about to do the concerts. If he really was having his face worked on by Klein, it would make sense to have the tattoos touched up as well, so that it didn't have to be applied every night.
[/color]

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 02:02:33 PM
K.F never had to do a lot of work with Michael ...... he is very good-looking :D

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by CC

• on: December 16, 2009, 02:11:35 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
MORE TO THE POINT- How can you do make up on a corpse when there isn't a corpse? On a dead body that isn't dead? On a stiff that isn't a stiff? On someone laid in a casket when the casket is empty? Quite simple - no death= no body= no make up on the dead body that doesn't exist on the dead guy who isn't dead!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  SIMPLE!!

HAHAHA :lol:
I AGREE :!:  :!:  :!:
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Offline Mj5StarChick

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Mj5StarChick

• on: December 16, 2009, 08:46:16 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
I read somewhere that Paris left some kind of gift for him but I can't remember what ( besides the crown on the top of the casket) and I was under the impresion they were refering to putting it inside the casket. I don't know for sure what it was as I don't believe any of this and I didn't bother to pay that much attention to it.

I've heard two versions of what Paris supposedly put in the casket. The first version is what someone already mentioned: 2 halves of a broken heart, one half that she put in the casket, and the other she kept for herself. The second version is that it was a heart and key. But mostly it says 2 halves of a broken heart in online sources.

I read that article before and was hoping to never see it again i remember crying while i was reading that and thinking it's just to much  :?  :?  :? but don't worry you did nothing wrong by posting it tho it just had to say that because it still hurts :(  :(  :(
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope

• on: December 16, 2009, 10:34:36 PM
I remember reading an article from Marlon stating how Michael was going to be dressed (re-dressed) with a special made wig (with shoulder length curls), and KF would do his makeup so he is ready for the big day. I cant find the article now, but it was DEFINATELY for the BURIAL. I remember because me and some friends could not believe they were going to do this after 2 months. I will keep looking for the article.