the arabian nights

Re: Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.
February 24, 2010, 12:24:35 PM
no what i mean is that it was about 3 months before he was put in the tomb, and he was not embalmed, so he was in the fridge, so what stated must he be in.

it must be yucky right so how can you put regular make on and how can latoya say he looked good, wouldnt that not be the case?
[ not disrepect to mike because it was not him] or was that the plan to have a corpse that had decomposed so no one would know

but i think dna
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 01:19:45 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Maybe she did do the make up on a corpse,...  but it wasnt the real MJ that she did the make up on.

I think what you mean to say is that she did make up on herself????  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

...sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

February 24, 2010, 02:07:18 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Maybe she did do the make up on a corpse,...  but it wasnt the real MJ that she did the make up on.

maybe she did the make up to somebody else to try that this person look like MJ :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

March 14, 2010, 10:25:14 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
all i can say if he was looking so damn good in his casket they should of let us see if they want us to to believe he is dead ;)

I agree 100%!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 15, 2010, 12:51:01 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Just saying...Karen Faye IS part of the HOAX, and we KNOW this for a fact, because she did her part and "lied" about making up the corpse of MJ when there IS none.  :roll: Letting this particular corpse ripen for three months was so we would KNOW that NO one---even his old makeup/friend  could have stood trying to putty him up and keep the parts together on someone she KNEW, alive.  :shock: I think it is against the law for friends, employees or relatives---anyone--- in America to do that once the undertaker gets the body. It is really creepy that MJ would have her part in the hoax be to say she DID this!!

That TELLs us that he IS NOT dead! YAY!

He seems to be trying to make this tale as grotesque as possible so the REAL fans will know it is crap. He's SO crazy.  :!:  :lol:  :o  ;)

Even if they weren't friends, as you said, (WHY?  :? I don't understand how you have that much history and part ways at THIS late date???) seeing his body in rotting pieces would have made her a basketcase...

Heck, he's probably not wearing ANY  8-)  :) makeup now, letting his naked skin BREATHE. (Take as long as you need Doll; Ahhh, there's NOthing like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could getaway with it, but I'd have to hide, too.  :lol:

And I agree with what someone else right here somewhere, said, that if she made him up, it is TOTally ALIVE and in disguise!! ;)

People that are embalmed take a long time to decompose.  Add a refrigerator to that ...long time..He hadn't come undone when she did his make-up.  Add an air tight container...longer.  If Michael is in that tomb he's probably in pretty good shape still.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

March 15, 2010, 12:52:44 AM
But if your body have had 2 autopsys, they DONT embalm. Well. usually not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

rayvyn

March 15, 2010, 11:26:06 AM
Maybe his family didn't want to show him to the public and give photographers access to him. Can you imagine all the horrible captions beneath the pictures? The late night comedians?

Photographers and press had been so nasty to Michael, and they had so much access to him in life, perhaps the family just decided to shut them down and not give them something else to use to make fun of him. If he did die, that makes sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 15, 2010, 12:16:01 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "Its her"
Just saying...Karen Faye IS part of the HOAX, and we KNOW this for a fact, because she did her part and "lied" about making up the corpse of MJ when there IS none.  :roll: Letting this particular corpse ripen for three months was so we would KNOW that NO one---even his old makeup/friend  could have stood trying to putty him up and keep the parts together on someone she KNEW, alive.  :shock: I think it is against the law for friends, employees or relatives---anyone--- in America to do that once the undertaker gets the body. It is really creepy that MJ would have her part in the hoax be to say she DID this!!

That TELLs us that he IS NOT dead! YAY!

He seems to be trying to make this tale as grotesque as possible so the REAL fans will know it is crap. He's SO crazy.  :!:  :lol:  :o  ;)

Even if they weren't friends, as you said, (WHY?  :? I don't understand how you have that much history and part ways at THIS late date???) seeing his body in rotting pieces would have made her a basketcase...

Heck, he's probably not wearing ANY  8-)  :) makeup now, letting his naked skin BREATHE. (Take as long as you need Doll; Ahhh, there's NOthing like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could getaway with it, but I'd have to hide, too.  :lol:

And I agree with what someone else right here somewhere, said, that if she made him up, it is TOTally ALIVE and in disguise!! ;)

People that are embalmed take a long time to decompose.  Add a refrigerator to that ...long time..He hadn't come undone when she did his make-up.  Add an air tight container...longer.  If Michael is in that tomb he's probably in pretty good shape still.

:oops: Yikes---Michael is not in ANY  :!: tomb... :D

now, as to the remarkably well preserved, for a three month old corpse rumor: forget it! The story goes that they did not embalm this body--if ever, for days and days, while they ordered two autopsies. I ask you to place ANY kind of meat FULLY "embalmed" (- -with any kind of preservatives), in your fridge, and tell me how it looks after three months.  Even JERKY becomes yukky with condesation. There are things...  :o inside flesh which immediately break down the body when even still alive--such as when in shock. Once the life leaves the body, things happen pretty durn speedily... :? These creatures had a good head start!  :?  :roll:

The fact that someone even tried to get us to buy something so goofy, proves that MJ is trying to get us to KNOW it's a hoax and the particular "liar" is part of it. He's letting us know WHO to watch for futher updates, maaaybe, once we get it that they are a hoaxee, i.e.,  :lol:  "IN on it".  ;)

He's not dead. :!:  He's NOT dead. :D  8-) The reason LaToya said he was still beautiful is JUST exactly like the mirror said to the wicked stepmother, about Snow White!!! Michael STILL LIVES, and Is the HOTTEST beautiful one of all! :o  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

the arabian nights

March 20, 2010, 01:40:42 PM
sorry havent recently read all of this but just found that it wasnt just KF who did the make up but also michael bush

Karen Faye Heinze, Michael Bush

July 06 :
The Jackson family has an open coffin viewing of Michael's body at Forest Lawn cemetary with Karen Faye and Michael Bush' s help to make Michael look beautiful for eternity.

michael bush did mikes clothing for the show
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 04:01:56 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
sorry havent recently read all of this but just found that it wasnt just KF who did the make up but also michael bush

Karen Faye Heinze, Michael Bush

July 06 :
The Jackson family has an open coffin viewing of Michael's body at Forest Lawn cemetary with Karen Faye and Michael Bush' s help to make Michael look beautiful for eternity.

michael bush did mikes clothing for the show

Hmm..  how interesting Karen Faye has never said that herself.

The woman is a liar and has been caught out so many times.

The other say she put on her twitter that Kenny O was gay not married,...  but he IS married and there are pictures on the web of him and his wife.

She lies..  she makes things up as she goes.  

Ive never seen Michael Bush talk publicly about this.  Karen Faye has always insisted she did it alone but i suspect she is lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

March 22, 2010, 07:04:13 PM
Maybe Karen was asked to say something along this line to make the hoax more believable. She is friendly with Randy so maybe the family needed someone to help and she was a willing participant or got paid to say that she put the make up on. As far as I know not many people claim to have seen his body or are willing to say they did. I cannot imagine ever talking about something so private so publicly. So to me it she has to be playing a role because if you really think about it honestly, would you ever speak about such a traumatic and private experience otherwise? I read in her twitter that she said she put makeup on "a lifeless body". She didn't say a name just "a". This way it keeps her out of trouble as she hasn't actually said whose lifeless body. Still to me...it's way too private for twitter, facebook or an article unless she has been asked to lie for a good cause.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

March 23, 2010, 06:36:47 PM
But what is with Samantha the follower? Do you think Karen would lie to her directly? They meet each other sometimes, and I don´t know if Karen would lie to her. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 08:45:26 PM
Quote from: "Lady J"
But what is with Samantha the follower? Do you think Karen would lie to her directly? They meet each other sometimes, and I don´t know if Karen would lie to her. :?:

OMG.. that Samantha is a head case.   Karen is losing lots of friends over her association with Samantha.  
Samantha de gossen has put things on her twitter and FB saying MJ had her photograph on his dressing table and she eludes to being Blankets mother.

Please do not put too much faith in Samantha.  I think she may be a bit mentally unstable.  I have no idea why Karen is so close to her, and i can only deduce that either she is going into meltdown herself or she seems to think that by joining up together her and Sam can get more kudos, etc.   Please dont be surprised if either of these come out with a book deal shortly.

Everyone else close to MJ either do no know Samantha, or they describer her as a stalker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions