nlb

Re: Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.
December 16, 2009, 12:24:25 PM
Quote from: "yspadda"
Quote from: "nlb"
Exactly! This entire story and any other of Karen doing his make up is BS. It comes down to a whole lot of assuming on the yellow press's account. IMHO, they assumed because she was his make-up artist for so many years that she would do his make-up for his 'burial'.

Karen herself claimed to have done it. What I'm not sure about is whether she gave details about the powder, khol, and so on. IMHO she is able to give such details.
I guess her friends on Facebook know exactly what she told.

I was referencing the article as to the details, not so much Karen herself. I agree that she would be able to give the details of what make-up Michael used over the years, but so would anyone else that was around him on a regular basis back stage, on a set for an interview, video, ect.

I still say that the press makes assumptions and if no one 'in the know' corrects them, they run with it. We've seen it time and time again.

fan4ever
I know two women that have tatooed lined lips and eyes and the tatoos tend to fade really fast. They have touch ups at once a years. It could be that the liner had faded and needed touching up with the pencil.

Good point. IMHO, it would make sense to have the tattoos touched up since he was about to do the concerts. If he really was having his face worked on by Klein, it would make sense to have the tattoos touched up as well, so that it didn't have to be applied every night.
[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 01:02:33 PM
K.F never had to do a lot of work with Michael ...... he is very good-looking :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

December 16, 2009, 01:11:35 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
MORE TO THE POINT- How can you do make up on a corpse when there isn't a corpse? On a dead body that isn't dead? On a stiff that isn't a stiff? On someone laid in a casket when the casket is empty? Quite simple - no death= no body= no make up on the dead body that doesn't exist on the dead guy who isn't dead!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  SIMPLE!!

HAHAHA :lol:
I AGREE :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 16, 2009, 07:46:16 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
I read somewhere that Paris left some kind of gift for him but I can't remember what ( besides the crown on the top of the casket) and I was under the impresion they were refering to putting it inside the casket. I don't know for sure what it was as I don't believe any of this and I didn't bother to pay that much attention to it.

I've heard two versions of what Paris supposedly put in the casket. The first version is what someone already mentioned: 2 halves of a broken heart, one half that she put in the casket, and the other she kept for herself. The second version is that it was a heart and key. But mostly it says 2 halves of a broken heart in online sources.

And has anyone ever seen this article that quotes a cousin of MJ's about the supposed private viewing the night before the Memorial?

I read that article before and was hoping to never see it again i remember crying while i was reading that and thinking it's just to much  :?  :?  :? but don't worry you did nothing wrong by posting it tho it just had to say that because it still hurts :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

hope

December 16, 2009, 09:34:36 PM
I remember reading an article from Marlon stating how Michael was going to be dressed (re-dressed) with a special made wig (with shoulder length curls), and KF would do his makeup so he is ready for the big day. I cant find the article now, but it was DEFINATELY for the BURIAL. I remember because me and some friends could not believe they were going to do this after 2 months. I will keep looking for the article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 02:17:59 AM
Quote from: "hope"
I remember reading an article from Marlon stating how Michael was going to be dressed (re-dressed) with a special made wig (with shoulder length curls), and KF would do his makeup so he is ready for the big day. I cant find the article now, but it was DEFINATELY for the BURIAL. I remember because me and some friends could not believe they were going to do this after 2 months. I will keep looking for the article.

Oh, you're right. I had forgotten about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 01:59:47 PM
I don't know where you live, but in many countries, it's a common practice to make-up the dead so that they look good. The aim is to make them look like they looked when they were alive and healthy. So, it makes sense that they made Michael look good to show him to the familiars.[/quote]

right - the same here in ger. But Idk what to think about Karen. Why she?
Wouldn't that be somewhat violent? So for many years closely and then in death? If there were one…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 18, 2009, 02:07:56 PM
like it with these fall MJ should never be .......
it is done by Bestattungs institute (own means applied)
Certainly no other person may ead.
Schongar not after 2 months.

In my land is impossible such a thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 18, 2009, 05:42:21 PM
Hmmm... :? how can I say this delicately, without being gruesome?  Well, it IS good news---that this makeup story is a bunch of bull... :lol:  :lol: the flesh of a body without the life coursing at a good clip, through the arteries  QUICKLY falls literally apart. Don't take this bad--- ;) THE Michael Jackson is not ;)  falling apart, in ANY  ;) way, shape, fashion or form, because he is 100% alive  :D ! Being bad and hiding from us, but YET, alive. And, he has some 'splainin' :lol: to do, baby!!

But, lifeless bodies DO ---even if refrigerated---EVEN  if frozen, especially if you had alot of prescription chemicals in you before you died...come apart quickly. Soft tissue decomposes and drops off, AND---if there was ANY electrical resuscitation going on prior to calling "time", the body would be so leaky and porous, there would be NO DRESSING of it, either, after a single overnight, let alone RUBBING foundation on rippy skin :oops:  :roll: . One cannot even handle it, as it comes "unglued" and comes apart in one's hands (why do you think they use sheets and bags to carry corpses??? and pay big bucks to folks who remove bodies from the place in which the dead one gave up the ghost?  NO way in "H"."E". double hockey stix, did they dress a three month old corpse to the nines with full "Hottie" make up. BBBBBBBRRRRother! :roll:  :roll: I KNEW that was a crock when I first heard Janet (little liar! :P  :P ) say he was beautiful in his makeup. (maybe she wasn't lying---maybe she was THINKING about how he looked :)  8-)  across the dinner table!!!!!! :D ! I KNOW he DID! He's welcome any time to dress up MY dinner table, too!)
He certainly IS beautiful (made up to look Smokin' Bad, or innocent,  bare-baby faced (YEAH! 8-) ), but he wasn't in ANY casket!!! They were all just trying to fix a PICTURE in our minds of the boy King Tut  or some other mummified spook, to drive the point home. Methinks this hoax is to prove how spoonfeedable people are.  Some of the things they are asking us to believe are just wacky. I wonder if this is some kind of psychological/ sociological experiment some university is doing in cahoots with MJ...?

Everyone who comments that his makeup was flawless and that he looked just like he was sleeping is IN ON THE HOAX!!!!!!!!!! Death is ugly. So, count them up. We don't have to waste time believing anything THOSE folks say to us from now on! 8-)
Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:54:21 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 18, 2009, 05:54:11 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Hmmm... :? how can I say this delicately, without being gruesome?  Well, it IS good news---that this makeup story is a bunch of bull... :lol:  :lol: the flesh of a body without the life coursing at a good clip, through the arteries  QUICKLY falls literally apart. Don't take this bad--- ;) THE Michael Jackson is not ;)  falling apart, in ANY  ;) way, shape, fashion or form, because he is 100% alive  :D ! Being bad and hiding from us, but YET, alive. And, he has some 'splainin' :lol: to do, baby!!

But, lifeless bodies DO ---even if refrigerated---EVEN  if frozen, especially if you had alot of prescription chemicals in you before you died...come apart quickly. Soft tissue decomposes and drops off, AND---if there was ANY electrical resucitation going on prior to calling "time", the body would be so leaky and porous, there would be NO DRESSING of it, either, after a single overnight, let alone RUBBING foundation on rippy skin :oops:  :roll: . One cannot even handle it, as it comes "unglued" and comes apart in one's hands (why do you think they use sheets and bags to carry corpses??? and pay big bucks to folks who remove bodies from the place in which the dead one gave up the ghost?  NO way in "H"."E". double hockey stix, did they dress a three month old corpse to the nines with full "Hottie" make up. BBBBBBBRRRRother! :roll:  :roll: I KNEW that was a crock when I first heard Janet (little liar! :P  :P ) say he was beautiful in his makeup. (maybe she wasn't lying---maybe she was THINKING about how he looked :)  8-)  across the dinner table!!!!!! :D ! I KNOW he DID! He's welcome any time to dress up MY dinner table, too!)
He certainly IS beautiful (made up to look Smokin' Bad, or innocent,  bare-baby faced (YEAH! 8-) ), but he wasn't in ANY casket!!! They were all just trying to fix a PICTURE in our minds of the boy King Tut  or some other mummified spook, to drive the point home.Methinks this hoax is to prove how spoonfeedable people are.  Some of the things they are asking us to believe are just wacky. I wonder if this is some kind of psychological/ sociological experiment some university is doing in cahoots with MJ...?

Everyone who comments that his makeup was flawless and that he looked just like he was sleeping is IN ON THE HOAX!!!!!!!!!! Death is ugly. So, count them up. We don't have to waste time believing anything THOSE folks say to us from now on! 8-)

I know what your saying and it's true. But I've seen people in my family that've died with make-up on.   But they were burried within a week of dying, not like Michael who was burried 3 months after he "died". :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :o THANKS THAT CLEARS THAT UP WE CAN ALL MOVE ON ,I DO NOT THINK I WANT MY DINNER NOW :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 18, 2009, 06:00:32 PM
Yes. Timing is everything. The undertaker will even tell you..."unh-uh", if they can tell it's too late to make the body presentable. Most everyone needs a little "paint" around that time.
Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:08:09 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 18, 2009, 06:07:40 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

But, lifeless bodies DO ---even if refrigerated---EVEN  if frozen, especially if you had alot of prescription chemicals in you before you died...come apart quickly. Soft tissue decomposes and drops off, AND---if there was ANY electrical resuscitation going on prior to calling "time", the body would be so leaky and porous, there would be NO DRESSING of it, either, after a single overnight, let alone RUBBING foundation on rippy skin :oops:  :roll: . One cannot even handle it, as it comes "unglued" and comes apart in one's hands (why do you think they use sheets and bags to carry corpses??? and pay big bucks to folks who remove bodies from the place in which the dead one gave up the ghost?  NO way in "H"."E". double hockey stix, did they dress a three month old corpse to the nines with full "Hottie" make up. BBBBBBBRRRRother! :roll:  :roll: I KNEW that was a crock when I first heard Janet (little liar! :P  :P ) say he was beautiful in his makeup. (maybe she wasn't lying---maybe she was THINKING about how he looked :)  8-)  across the dinner table!!!!!! :D ! I KNOW he DID! He's welcome any time to dress up MY dinner table, too!)
He certainly IS beautiful (made up to look Smokin' Bad, or innocent,  bare-baby faced (YEAH! 8-) ), but he wasn't in ANY casket!!! They were all just trying to fix a PICTURE in our minds of the boy King Tut  or some other mummified spook, to drive the point home. Methinks this hoax is to prove how spoonfeedable people are.  Some of the things they are asking us to believe are just wacky. I wonder if this is some kind of psychological/ sociological experiment some university is doing in cahoots with MJ...?

Exactly, funny how you wrote it.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Loes

December 18, 2009, 07:04:45 PM
Yes, great post and funny too.

It makes so much sense.
The Jacksons are lyers but we are smart ...  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 10:44:09 PM
@ it's her

Welcome here! I have wondered about you since MJHD crashed a while back. You write such interesting posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions