Its her

Re: Karen Faye doing Michaels burial makeup.
December 18, 2009, 11:10:57 PM
Curios1:  :D Why, thank you so much! I was afraid I'd get spanked for being gross :oops:  :) ... it's nice to see you here, too! Now, where are the other 6,000? ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 19, 2009, 02:46:19 AM
You're right. Even trying (and I tried hard) there is no way to make things add in that story.

Does someone kept what Karen Faye said about the making-up ?
On the past forum, I had written to tell that the way she was talking about it was not the way it should have been. She was not emotional. In the text I read, she  was just telling she had done it, but she didn't say the things she should have said if she had really done it, like : 'it was awful I had to do that. I was so devastated that I could hardly see what I was doing. That was the worst day of my life".
The way she was talking about it was like it was just another make-up session, so I wonder if I missed something, or if that's all she had to say about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

December 19, 2009, 01:03:46 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "Its her"
Hmmm... :? how can I say this delicately, without being gruesome?  Well, it IS good news---that this makeup story is a bunch of bull... :lol:  :lol: the flesh of a body without the life coursing at a good clip, through the arteries  QUICKLY falls literally apart. Don't take this bad--- ;) THE Michael Jackson is not ;)  falling apart, in ANY  ;) way, shape, fashion or form, because he is 100% alive  :D ! Being bad and hiding from us, but YET, alive. And, he has some 'splainin' :lol: to do, baby!!

But, lifeless bodies DO ---even if refrigerated---EVEN  if frozen, especially if you had alot of prescription chemicals in you before you died...come apart quickly. Soft tissue decomposes and drops off, AND---if there was ANY electrical resucitation going on prior to calling "time", the body would be so leaky and porous, there would be NO DRESSING of it, either, after a single overnight, let alone RUBBING foundation on rippy skin :oops:  :roll: . One cannot even handle it, as it comes "unglued" and comes apart in one's hands (why do you think they use sheets and bags to carry corpses??? and pay big bucks to folks who remove bodies from the place in which the dead one gave up the ghost?  NO way in "H"."E". double hockey stix, did they dress a three month old corpse to the nines with full "Hottie" make up. BBBBBBBRRRRother! :roll:  :roll: I KNEW that was a crock when I first heard Janet (little liar! :P  :P ) say he was beautiful in his makeup. (maybe she wasn't lying---maybe she was THINKING about how he looked :)  8-)  across the dinner table!!!!!! :D ! I KNOW he DID! He's welcome any time to dress up MY dinner table, too!)
He certainly IS beautiful (made up to look Smokin' Bad, or innocent,  bare-baby faced (YEAH! 8-) ), but he wasn't in ANY casket!!! They were all just trying to fix a PICTURE in our minds of the boy King Tut  or some other mummified spook, to drive the point home.Methinks this hoax is to prove how spoonfeedable people are.  Some of the things they are asking us to believe are just wacky. I wonder if this is some kind of psychological/ sociological experiment some university is doing in cahoots with MJ...?

Everyone who comments that his makeup was flawless and that he looked just like he was sleeping is IN ON THE HOAX!!!!!!!!!! Death is ugly. So, count them up. We don't have to waste time believing anything THOSE folks say to us from now on! 8-)

I know what your saying and it's true. But I've seen people in my family that've died with make-up on.   But they were burried within a week of dying, not like Michael who was burried 3 months after he "died". :roll:
Yes you are right, dead is ugly :(  I have seen a lot of dead persons at my work, nort pretty, well some of them, but most people look very dead, fast.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

December 19, 2009, 01:10:03 PM
Im going to try and find an undertaker and ask if this is possible after 3 months of death..  im going to ask if its possible to look presentable with make-up after 3 months of refrigeration or freezing.
We need an experts take on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 19, 2009, 01:48:45 PM
Yes, we must ask an expert,thank you Miss.Peppers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 19, 2009, 02:12:06 PM
when my grandad died i went and seen him in the undertakers he looked great after his make over for a dead person.. (no i'm not cold hearted saying it like this) he looked like he was goin on his holidays in the clothes my nan had chose for him..

this was on the monday.. he was getting cremated on the friday so we went again on the thursday to say our final goodbyes.. 3 DAYS LATER.. his mouth had opened very slightly an you could clearly see he was deteriorating.. not grosely but little things were different and that was only 3 DAYS later!! so 2 months!! NO-WAY would he look fabulous!! even though he was Michael Jackson!! he was still a human being an no-one stays fabulous in death!! no matter how much money you spend!!

The only one i ever heard of was SAINT BERNADETTE.. if you google her you can see she's still preserved to this day!! but she was a nun and a saint.. from about 1800's i think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 02:14:26 PM
I think it is impossible after 2 monaten.
The process can be detained, however, nevertheless, impossibly the KF this did :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 02:59:55 PM
Does anyone remember when Anna Nicole died, the coroner started pushing her family to burry her because her body was deteriorating so fast. This was about 3 weeks after her death. I don't think the family had an open casket at her funeral because she had decayed to the point that she wasn't presentable.

I can not see how Karen was able to put make up on a 3 month old dead body! I think it would be impossible with the decaying and I'm sure it would smell pretty bad too. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :P No
I do not believe that with KF :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

December 21, 2009, 02:46:49 AM
Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
This is from an interview Thome Thome gave to Daily Mail on July 5.
Made up for his coffin
Michael Jackson’s long-term make-up artist Karen Faye will carefully prepare her boss for his funeral.
She will glue on individual fake eyelashes, followed by three coats of his favourite extra-dark Maybelline Great Lash mascara in blackest black.
A well-worn Chanel kohl pencil will be used to outline the rims of his eyes.
Next, she will apply a coat of pale foundation, translucent powder and Clarins rose-pink lipstick before she puts on his jet-black wig of real hair. Karen, 53, said: ‘It is important Michael looks good.’

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why give us this much detail?  I think it is really weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

LLJ

December 21, 2009, 03:18:30 AM
Hi Everyone

It seems as though most of us think that KF can not be part of MJ's disappearance plan.  But why will she then say she did MJ's make-up?

She either has to be part of his disappearance plan, or the family must have told her just to tell everyone these stories in order to make his fans "happy" (if that is the correct word), but then told her that "his body is too badly decomposed" and that she doesn't need to do the make-up?

I really don't understand her involvement in this.  She was said to have been seen leaving UCLA on the 25th of June with a visitors card on her blouse as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

CC

December 21, 2009, 05:58:12 AM
Quote from: "LLJ"
She either has to be part of his disappearance plan, or the family must have told her just to tell everyone these stories in order to make his fans "happy" (if that is the correct word), but then told her that "his body is too badly decomposed" and that she doesn't need to do the make up ?

100% AGREED, FAME I SUPPOSE... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 22, 2009, 11:42:07 AM
Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
Made up for his coffin
Michael Jackson’s long-term make-up artist Karen Faye will carefully prepare her boss for his funeral.
She will glue on individual fake eyelashes, followed by three coats of his favourite extra-dark Maybelline Great Lash mascara in blackest black.
Next, she will apply a coat of pale foundation, translucent powder and Clarins rose-pink lipstick before she puts on his jet-black wig of real hair. Karen, 53, said: ‘It is important Michael looks good.’

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

she probalbybdid the make up for her boss.. buuuuuuuuut, him being another person?? In disguise   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 22, 2009, 12:52:56 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:o THANKS THAT CLEARS THAT UP WE CAN ALL MOVE ON ,I DO NOT THINK I WANT MY DINNER NOW :lol:

haha i know I have a plate of food before me but now.. I gotta say  :shock: I dont feel too good. lol

But yeah good point.

I mean we could not see the body at the memorial which was approximately 12 days after the "death" because they said his face collapsed (although the ambulance picture shows his face to be just fine) but at the funeral months after the "death" they were gonna open the casket?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 22, 2009, 04:52:50 PM
8-) Quote="LLJ": Emma_Lollipop wrote:
Made up for his coffin
Next, she will apply a coat of pale foundation, translucent powder and Clarins rose-pink lipstick before she puts on his jet-black wig of real hair.
Karen, 53, said: ‘It is important Michael looks good.’
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... z0ZW0aVaUf

Why give us this much detail? I think it is really weird...

Why give us this much detail? I think it is really weird...

They are just going by instructions from the  :D Master Magician himself.  A magician will first  ;) TELL you what you are going  :o to see, so you expect to see it (and ONLY :shock:  see THAT). I don't think the coffin was empty---MJ wouldn't risk his whole plan, convincing people he's dead, by leaving open a loose end, like the possiblility that some overwrought fan would throw themselves on the box and  :oops: tip it over!! :shock: spilling NOTHING  :o  :? out! :roll: !! Nope, he thought of everything! They placed a doll or something in there---OMG!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: THAT's what he collected those mannequins for, when he was living at home!!!---which would NECESSARILY require makeup to even sorta-kinda be believable as the REAL MJ!! :lol:  :lol: Then, in the event someone cracked open the box, and "he" fell out, peoples' eyes would be DRAWN to what they expected to see: his human hair wig, his rose lips and his pearl necklace---INSTEAD of the FACT that the doll somehow didn't fall loose(they are not "stiff" forever), as a body, as dead weight would, or even really look like him...and it would only be SECONDS, before security was ALL over THAT, making sure no one could see ANYTHING.
KFaye MEANT (in her head), "This fake Michael's gotta look good---It's IMPORTANT, IN CASE some goofball springs him from the magic box."  Gotta watch those magicians...they are a sneaky bunch....Am I right or am I right?  :lol:  :lol:  

I must say, if I thought for a millisecond that Babycake was dead, I could not be so macabre (it would be SO disrespectful). I would NEVER. It's ONLY because HE'S  :twisted:  :lol: PLAYING Halloween games that I can do this. He was right---he IS bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions