Last Night's Dream
April 15, 2011, 09:22:24 AM
I woke up with a big smile on my face this morning. Despite the fact that my dog was licking me on my face to wake up and take her on a walk and my alarm was singing its usual shrill tuneless song, I felt very peaceful. The dream I had last night was sensational! I dreamt of a huge Jackson family reunion, of every age and generation, all throughout a big house and yard. And in this dream, everyone was a bit older. Michael, instead of 50 years old like we saw him last, was in his 60s or 70s. And he was talking to someone in the family unrecognizable to me, and the family member said to Michael, "After all these years, they still talk about ya!" and Michael's reply was, "Yea, I know! Im just glad its the King of Pop they're talking about...and not me. Not anymore!" After that, my alarm went off and I had dog saliva on my face, but nothing could ruin my morning or the rest of my day with such a beautiful thought seeded in my conscience!
I love you Michael, and thats just who you are: Michael!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Last Night's Dream
April 15, 2011, 09:30:13 AM
but nothing could ruin my morning or the rest of my day with such a beautiful thought seeded in my conscience!

You have a beautiful way of expressing yourself. I especially love how you wrote the sentence above. That is a great dream, for sure. I just hope we have the chance to see his beautiful face again and not just live with the memories of his sweetness.

Have a blessed day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 15, 2011, 09:42:48 AM
I had the best dream of my LIFE last night...and mine was about Michael also:)  He looked like the thriller days, and I was also 30 years younger.  Wonder if he made the rounds last night amongst the believers' dreams :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2011, 10:48:27 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
but nothing could ruin my morning or the rest of my day with such a beautiful thought seeded in my conscience!

You have a beautiful way of expressing yourself. I especially love how you wrote the sentence above. That is a great dream, for sure. I just hope we have the chance to see his beautiful face again and not just live with the memories of his sweetness.

Have a blessed day :)
Thanks! I do try to speak from the heart as best as I can. You have a blessed day as well ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions