sonTopic starter

Who is involved?
November 09, 2010, 01:39:15 PM
After watching the interview with Oprah I'm starting to believe that she wasn't involved in the hoax. I believe she and Michael loved each other deeply but Michael couldn't involve her in the hoax because she didn't (or he felt she didn't) trust him. She said "Michael's nose looked like a tooth pick", and he had more than two (cosmetic) surgeries and "he was embarrassed" so he didn't tell the truth. She also didn't believe him about the drugs and she allegedly didn't believe him about his life being in danger. If Michael did tell the truth (which I believe) I would imagine that his mother's doubt probably offended him deeply "my own mother don't believe me". Remember that one article a few months back about Michael saying "devastating" things about his family. One thing was that he was "disappointed" in his mother. However if Katherine is indeed uninvolved who else can we rule in/out in this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Re: Who is involved?
November 09, 2010, 01:44:33 PM
Quote from: "son"
After watching the interview with Oprah I'm starting to believe that she wasn't involved in the hoax. I believe she and Michael loved each other deeply but Michael couldn't involve her in the hoax because she didn't (or he felt she didn't) trust him. She said "Michael's nose looked like a tooth pick", and he had more than two (cosmetic) surgeries and "he was embarrassed" so he didn't tell the truth. She also didn't believe him about the drugs and she allegedly didn't believe him about his life being in danger. If Michael did tell the truth (which I believe) I would imagine that his mother's doubt probably offended him deeply "my own mother don't believe me". Remember that one article a few months back about Michael saying "devastating" things about his family. One thing was that he was "disappointed" in his mother. However if Katherine is indeed uninvolved who else can we rule in/out in this?

What article from a few months back are your referring to?  I missed that one.  Do you have a link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 09, 2010, 01:45:27 PM
For me there are only two big possible versions:

1 - This is a hoax and his mother is involved (can someone imagine Michael hinding from his mother? Sorry but it's too much)

2 - this is not a hoax

And that article was a huge bullshit, if it's the one I know too. It was a stupid phantom site that released an article where Michael would say he is dissapointed by the family, that his brothers were always envious on him and all that kind of shit. TABLOID TRASH  or not even that, it was just a hater's site for sure. Not even a shitty tabloid. garbage plain and simple. WHY on earth people still take for factual everything they find on the inetrnet? Sometimes it seems this hell will never end
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

sonTopic starter

November 09, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"

What article from a few months back are your referring to?  I missed that one.  Do you have a link?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On mother Katherine:

"She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business." ....

He may have been disappointed about other things since then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sonTopic starter

November 09, 2010, 02:11:46 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
For me there are only two big possible versions:

1 - This is a hoax and his mother is involved (can someone imagine Michael hinding from his mother? Sorry but it's too much)

- It depends on his reasons for doing it [the hoax], if he felt it was that urgent nothing could stand in his way. I know I'm saying this at the risk of being "not a real fan" but I don't see him allowing certain people be involved if they could hinder what he has planned. With all this being said I also doubt he's coming back so he is "dead" for all intents and purposes.

2 - this is not a hoax

And that article was a huge bullshit, if it's the one I know too. It was a stupid phantom site that released an article where Michael would say he is dissapointed by the family, that his brothers were always envious on him and all that kind of shit. TABLOID TRASH  or not even that, it was just a hater's site for sure. Not even a shitty tabloid. garbage plain and simple. WHY on earth people still take for factual everything they find on the inetrnet? Sometimes it seems this hell will never end

-I don't trust it per se however in conjunction with other information...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 09, 2010, 02:13:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yes, this is the shit. oh come on...  You don't have to read it and you don't have to eat it, to buy is just to feed it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

sonTopic starter

November 09, 2010, 02:20:12 PM
In retrospect though, its possible that she is "less" involved than we have been thinking.... Not completely uninvolved but innocent enough to say "I didn't know".

@ Tarja

That source really isn't the foundation of my theory it just conveniently supports it.  :|
Its mostly based on the recent interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 09, 2010, 02:22:37 PM
no matter what your opinion could be, that article is pure horseshit. One of the most ridiculously fake I've seen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sonTopic starter

November 09, 2010, 02:28:33 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
no matter what your opinion could be, that article is pure horseshit. One of the most ridiculously fake I've seen

Lets stay on topic though please (much of the reason why I'm a hoax follower is because of my lack of trust in the tabloids) believe me when I say it conveniently agreed with my theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions