Re: Coherent Theories ~ Connect the dots
September 19, 2010, 01:27:01 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
perhaps michael didn't go to airport to leave but to pick up someone who was arriving. but unfortunately didn't make alive to the destination :?

I do not understand ... can you explain more clearly please? :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 19, 2010, 02:25:21 PM
My head hurts! I don't know where to start! I'm wondering now if what I thought was TS giving us hints (airport/dummies/corpses) was actually him throwing us off the scent. Re-reading it for the umpteenth time, it almost seems like he was being too helpful in that update! It's funny that after all that's been discovered,discussed and dissected I still haven't a clue what's been going on! Illusion, illusion and more illusion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 19, 2010, 02:36:35 PM
Quote from: "curls"
My head hurts! I don't know where to start! I'm wondering now if what I thought was TS giving us hints (airport/dummies/corpses) was actually him throwing us off the scent. Re-reading it for the umpteenth time, it almost seems like he was being too helpful in that update! It's funny that after all that's been discovered,discussed and dissected I still haven't a clue what's been going on! Illusion, illusion and more illusion!

don't it make you wanna' scream ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

CC

September 19, 2010, 03:29:50 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
I still believe that someone else died.
And they kept his body warm (hot hot hot in the room) for the right moment to call 911.
Timing?
Why only in the evening and at night a doctor in the house?
If really was Michaels doctor he had to be there 24 hours a day!
Why did he get the iv in the doctors room?
So there was someone in that house who was very sick.
And well taken care of by doctor murray.
He just had to die at the right moment...
But who was it?
Chappie

I think that someone died too... maybe Soule Shawn?
 ;)  but definitly not MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MissG

September 19, 2010, 03:40:03 PM
My "coherent theory" is that there was a body and from there on the "hoax" got started to learn more about MJ.
We are creating a continuation of his biography paralell to what he already has been showing.

Back in 2008 he was facing some claims (from the Saudi Royalty), "debts" and part of them were a project offering his auto-biography and a set of staged concerts.
That has been delievered.

Part of his life has also been being targeted by conspiracy, false allegations and fraud.

MJ feared for his life, his family has talked about an "intervention" but we are not sure what kind of intervention, legal, medical or for security reasons.

One scenario could be that "someone" tried to attemp towards MJ´s life earlier than June 25th and from there on the hoax scenario was developed in order to achieve the different goals all combined together, i.e safety and protection, remembering MJ for the artist and the man he was, not by his trials, the revival of his hits, a real come back and also getting some debts payed on the way ;)

Many other scenarios have been discussed and comes in to my mind as well, as a puzzle.

In conclusion;
MJ was at the airport way before, and I think he really was, in fact, I don´t think he was in L.A on the 25th of June 2009.

The "body", it  was Michael´s, had an "autopsy"but not that type of autopsy as performed to a deceased person...imo, he was being examined alive, as it happened when his trials, needing to expose his body to confirm "colored patches" here and there.

One way or the other, justice will  be done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 19, 2010, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: "curls"

Yes!
All these months, so far, we have absolutely nothing to point to the same point of view. :roll:  I understand that TS also puts us in that situation, every post because he does not send us or not suggests, his personal opinion, but several questions, possibilities and coincidences, with the backing of numerology, the science and does not guarantee accuracy of any of them happening ... not the accuracy of coincidence of events in the media, family, etc., but accuracy, if Michael is alive and if he returns or not, or whether he really died. I think it was a long time, and if this continues, we'll be here in circles for the next 30 years ... Like Elvis. :(  :?:  Excuse me if I'm tired and impatient today. Excuse me, TS, but because many of us are putting all our faith and hope in you!
:oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 19, 2010, 09:28:59 PM
Recently, we have been hearing alot about Michael being really cold days before he disappeared...heaters were always on for him, even at the staples centre.

He had to wear" Layers of clothing" just to keep him warm. even though it was in the summer months...and others were dressed in scant clothing..

1.  He had left for the airport on June 24th....evening..the children were never there that night and plans were already in motion....

2.  A body was donated for research, and the ambulance arrived with it in the back, and that's why we never heard or saw them with a siren on......the rest of the journey was in a white body bag, so nobody really knew who was in there....
3..  The autopsy is fake and made up, and this only involves one person..A coroner, who we know has been involved in television shows.....
4.   I think Michael would be somewhere, where the weather is warm..since he was soooo cold...

No dummies other than a photoshopped ambulance picture....
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:51:17 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 19, 2010, 09:36:09 PM
This is more about our "famous" coroner....Craig Harvey ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 21, 2011, 11:24:57 AM
JMO, it had to be a real body, hope it was not his    :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 07:29:45 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
involved in television shows.....
4.   I think Michael would be somewhere, where the weather is warm..since he was soooo cold...

I hear Marlon Brando's Island near Tahiti is nice and warm.  As is Hawaii.  And there are palmtrees in both (as in the reflection of the water on Michael's Holliwood Star in HOld my Hand AND in the video Path of the Just linked to from Eliza Presley's blog we were redirected to).

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

March 30, 2011, 04:50:58 PM
I have been sitting on this for a long time and it is bothering me, so I’m gonna let it go before it drive me up the wall. Hell it’ been almost 2 years so here it is.

There was definitely a delay at the airport on the morning of June 25 which was interesting to me because it had been revealed “unofficially” that Michael’s bags had been packed for several days prior to June 25.  That struck me as odd.  I had also been in contact with someone who kept saying that one plane only had one passenger whose name was not logged. That is the info I cannot veriy and wonder if or how it can be verified.  

Several weeks later I went online and tried to find info on the planes etc that day to no avail.  But I persisted, and in September of 2009 I found something.  I don’t know if it’s anthing really relevant but it struck a nerve in me simply because of the flight number, 927, which is the date of my son’s death.  On the morning of 6/25/09, 84 planes were delayed due to low ceilings (a weather condition).  However, if I’m not mistaken the sky was as clear as a bell on that day.  So to me that was suspicious.  But what really caught my eye is that this Flight 927 was a codeshare flight which is a flight that can be booked on one airline but operated by another cooperating airline under a different flight number or code.  The tickets are purchased through a marketing carrier.  Anyway that’s kinda hard to explain, but what it amounts to is you could be booked as being a passenger on United airlines with connecting flights listed on other carries that you never have to make because thru codeshare you never have to actually switch planes.  Long story short, :lol:  on 6/25/2009 there were 84 flight delays.  All of those flights actually departed except 2 which were cancelled,  and ALL listed the final status as “landing".  HOWEVER, there was a 3rd flight that took off, from LAX, with a different name (Mexecana), MX927 which was said to have been carrying one unknown passenger. It’s landing status is also listed as “unknown".  WTF does that mean :shock: How can the landing status be “Unknown”?  Did it disappear or what the hell???  Flight MX927 from LAX to Guadalaja, MX.  It was maked as codeshare with connected flights QF (Quantas 3863), NZ (Air New Zealand 4207) and AA (american Airlines 8323).  It departed LAX 8:44 a.m. and scheduled to arrive in Guadalajara,  MX at 1:39 p.m.  However thatis not verified.

My questions:  Why is the landing status unknown?
                      Why are they alleginging there were visibilty issues?
                      Who boarded that plane?
                       Where the hell is Michael Jackson NOW?

After finding this stuff, it became very apparent to me why the covered ironing board they brought out and placed in the plane appeared to be flat.  No one was under those covers.  The ambulance picture was no doubt staged prior to the time of the announcement we got that Michael was being rushed to the hospital.  He was by then already near his true destination on Flight MX927.  And everythingh that ensued after that time was cover up, though quite sloppy if you ask me.  

As a side note, I sent an email to the mausoleum to inquire if the crypt had been encryped yet and got the response that due to privacy we cannot divulge that info and that the mauseleum would not be open to any visitors except famiy members.

Yeah, I’ll bet.  Why encrypt before the body is placed?  Not there.  

I believe Michael is back and living in what ever they were securing up with all that concrete at Neverland. He slipped back under radar.  A safe place don’t have to be in another county or another city.  Just “unknown” to others. Is anyone allowed on the Neverland property?  Is it guarded in any way?  I swear I am at wits end. I believe all those “concerts” or what ever they were having there were for his welcome home.  And I believe during this trial, we are going to be in for some serious shockers.  

Okay, stap me in.  Take me away to the looney bin cause I feel like I’m at the breaking point.

HELP :?  :shock:  :shock:  :?

Maybe I’m reading too much into this.  Perhaps, but it is driving me insane.  I’ll let y’all deal with it for awhile.  Driving me nuts. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~Topic starter

March 30, 2011, 05:11:07 PM
If he is in some sort of batcave at Neverland, he probably doesn't even need security. No one expects him to be there and even if someone would go searching, they wouldn't find him. The place is huge. I think there is absolutely a possibility that he has been hiding there, along with other places.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2011, 05:44:53 PM
:?  :oops: I thought I was losing it.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.  When you look back at things concerning Neverland it kindof  adds up.  The place went unkept for years.  When Michael “died” for lack of a better word, there was a lot of disdain surrounding Neverland and Michael and the fans and the community where it’s located.  It was in disrepair long enough for people to kind of lose hope that it would ever be what it once was.  The neighborhood association was gung ho against anything Michael being there and fans put the possibility on a back burner.  It was used for this and that over short spurts.  Then we hear of all this concrete being delivered there.  But for what?  That story died for many.  but never for me.  Then there were these lavish affairs held and the gates by big shots.  The gates had been stripped and the rides, gone.  Michael had been erased.   Now recently, the gates are back.  There is talk of a Michael like venue becoming operational.  WTF happened to those neighbors who had all bt sworn off anyting Michael?      Did they ove or get bought out?  Well low and behold, It is looking quite beautiful and ‘“ALIVE” again :P  And most fans are of the opinion that Neverland is the absolute LAST PLACE Michael Jackson would ever want to be.  It’s perfect. :P   No one would look for him there because he said he never wanted to go there again. But isn’t that just the way.  Michael always had an end to the means.  He said it wasn’t home anymore. Possibly until all the bullshit was eradicated, it couldn’t be.  I feel that is all about to come to a screeching halt.  And guess what, It’s looking more and more like home to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

March 31, 2011, 02:52:46 AM
How about a list of all the possible fake set-ups to lead people in certain directions, you know like the bird with the broken wing leading away from the nest. A really tight hoax is going to have many of them to really deter smart sleuthers.

1. Jermaine's slip-up of MJ going to the airport. I'm thinking MJ didn't need to go anywhere, just lay low for a while, or even go directly to Neverland.
2. Hot temperature in the bedroom making it seem there was a dead body they were trying to keep warm and more "alive" for the paramedics. If the EMT/FBI were in on the hoax there was no need for a body real or dummy.
3. Joe saying there were all the doubles in TII. That just sends everyone scurrying to see doubles everywhere. No one seems confident about any real MJ's after 20 months, and could drive a person to the nutty club.

I'm telling you that many of the so-called proofs for validating a certain theory may be planted. So often our theories only partially seem to work because they quickly don't add up in other areas, and then we are stumped again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 29, 2011, 02:53:57 PM
:D Michael is not at Neverland, my friend went there to a charity dinner organized for a local school and she didn't see him.
If he is alive, he probably had plastic surgeries to not look like mj anymore and he's living his life in peace, away from the money hungry web.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions