Ariel

Re: Michael's Charitable Contributions
February 04, 2011, 01:14:50 AM
Thank you for the summary.
Media doesn't pay attention at these things. There are many people that are ambitious, but their achievements are no where close to MJs. They envy. On top of that MJ has done many good things. Now, the ambitious people are angry and would probably do anything to trash his name, so we hear stories how eccentric he was, etc. and nothing about charities.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 01:01:39 PM
Michael's support of charities is unsurpassed. When I am able I like to contribute in honor of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

May 29, 2011, 04:36:34 PM
Good evening everyone!!!  :D  

I discover every day something new about Michael's charitable contribution to the world.Here is what I found some time ago  8-) .What a beautiful human being is Michael,pitty the rest of the people don't know this  :cry: .

May 22, 1992: Michael Jackson Pays for the Funeral of 9-Year-Old Victim of Gang Violence

[attachment=0:kvj1j2l7]screen_shot_2011_05_19_at_103812_pm.jpg[/attachment:kvj1j2l7]

In 1992, nine-year-old Ramon Sanchez was killed in the Watts neighborhood of Los Angeles when an errant bullet from a drive-by shooting struck the boy while drinking a glass of milk.
As local papers noted the tragedy, including the financial strain it would place on the boy’s struggling parents, help came in from the least expected source — the King of Pop.

According to District Attorney Mary Sutton, Jackson offered to pay for the full costs of the mortuary, funeral, and headstone just hours after reading that the Sanchez family would not have enough to pay for their son’s funeral.

“This is the first time I’ve ever had anyone contact me totally unsolicited,” said Sutton. “This man has a special quality about him and I hope his actions inspire others to do the same.”

The family of five, wanting to thank the singer, was taken to the Culver City set where Jackson was filming a commercial. Through an interpreter, they expressed their appreciation for the the pop icon’s kindness.

“Ramone was one of your biggest fans,” said the family. “You have helped make a very tragic time for us more bearable. Your involvement was a pleasant surprise and we are eternally grateful.”

Jackson, who had a long history of philanthropic efforts, gave away more than $300 million of his personal fortune during his lifetime.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 30, 2011, 06:11:38 AM
Thanks for sharing applehead.  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

“This man has a special quality about him and I hope his actions inspire others to do the same.”
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:04:51 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 01, 2011, 03:31:20 PM
Quote from: Sarahli
Thanks for sharing applehead.  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

“This man has a special quality about him and I hope his actions inspire others to do the same.”

Hello Sarahli and a BIG THANK YOU also  <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> !!!!
Michael is very special,but we his fans already know this <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .I think Michael is more than that,he is unique,talented and down to earth,no like the "tabloids "portrait him.
Here is an artice from back 1984,when newspapers were still decent regarding Michael  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

»Did you know that Michael set aside 1500 seats for disadvantaged youths at each concert?

[attachment=0:1acqcffm]<!-- ia0 -->krant4.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1acqcffm]

Thank you again Sarahli for your support ,is very nice to know somebody cares for you.God bless you  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:05:19 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 01, 2011, 03:59:47 PM
Hi applehead...I hope you are well  bounce/ thank you again for this beautiful story .......... God Bless you too.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 09, 2011, 06:31:20 PM
Michael you never stop to amaze me.
Maybe some of you know about this, maybe no,but I decided to put it here,because it prooves once more how BIG ,Michael's heart is.

September  1987- Michael Jackson dedicated his Bad Tour (Japan Leg) in memory of Yoshiaki Hagiwara.

Yoshiaki Hagiwara, a five year old boy, was kidnapped and murdered while Michael was touring in Japan <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

Michael heard about Yoshiaki before one of his concerts there, and made a comment about this incident during the performance:

"I am very sorry and deeply saddened to hear about Yoshiaki. If I could, I would like to rush to his parents to express my words of sympathy and pay tribute to Yoshiyaki. I would like to dedicate my Japanese tour to Yoshiyaki. Yoshiyaki, I know you’re out there watching us. I hope such a brutal and heartbreaking thing never happens again. And I love you."
-Michael Jackson

Michael also made a donation of $20,000 dollars to the grieving family.
On the sleeve of this vinyl record is written:
“Dedicated to Yoshiaki Hagiwara
May such a terrible thing never happen again.
I will always love you. -Michael Jackson.”

Also noted:
“A Portion of Michael Jackson’s royalties from this record is donated to Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, a camp for children with cancer.”

Right now I can't find the part of Bad tour where Michael makes the dedication,but I will put the video,soon .

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:06:03 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2011, 10:39:51 PM
Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being  (1995)

[BBvideo 425,350:qf40fpfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1g3SnBqHM&feature=player_detailpage[/BBvideo:qf40fpfo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 16, 2011, 01:48:27 AM
Quote from: voiceforthesilent
Michael Jackson attended funeral of a baby thrown off bridge.Michael was a GREAT human being  (1995)

[BBvideo 425,350:395hwjx7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1g3SnBqHM&feature=player_detailpage[/BBvideo:395hwjx7]

Thank you for this video voiceforthesilent!!!!!!!!

I remember very well the first time I 've watched this video,OMG I was crying.Michael is such a wonderfull man.If only a half of us can be like him ............this planet could be like paradise for us  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

LOVE
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:06:33 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2011, 02:04:17 AM
Quote from: applehead250609
Michael you never stop to amaze me.
Maybe some of you know about this, maybe no,but I decided to put it here,because it prooves once more how BIG ,Michael's heart is.

September  1987- Michael Jackson dedicated his Bad Tour (Japan Leg) in memory of Yoshiaki Hagiwara.

Yoshiaki Hagiwara, a five year old boy, was kidnapped and murdered while Michael was touring in Japan <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .

Michael heard about Yoshiaki before one of his concerts there, and made a comment about this incident during the performance:

"I am very sorry and deeply saddened to hear about Yoshiaki. If I could, I would like to rush to his parents to express my words of sympathy and pay tribute to Yoshiyaki. I would like to dedicate my Japanese tour to Yoshiyaki. Yoshiyaki, I know you’re out there watching us. I hope such a brutal and heartbreaking thing never happens again. And I love you."
-Michael Jackson

Michael also made a donation of $20,000 dollars to the grieving family.
On the sleeve of this vinyl record is written:
“Dedicated to Yoshiaki Hagiwara
May such a terrible thing never happen again.
I will always love you. -Michael Jackson.”

Also noted:
“A Portion of Michael Jackson’s royalties from this record is donated to Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, a camp for children with cancer.”

Right now I can't find the part of Bad tour where Michael makes the dedication,but I will put the video,soon .

LOVE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1g3SnBqHM[/youtube][/quote]

Hello I finally find the video I was searching for!!!!!!! Here is Michael ,during Bad tour talking about Yoshiaki,starting
at 1:27.It's heartbreaking to watch but is a part of a human's life(especially Michael),that not much of us are able to do it ,because we are to busy with our "own" life and problems  <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .That's why I admire Michael so much,because HE GAVE so much from HIS OWN TIME and LIFE to help OTHERS.For that and for much more WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQ1n-YqwEM[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:07:47 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2011, 04:02:18 PM
Hello I finally find the video I was searching for!!!!!!! Here is Michael ,during Bad tour talking about Yoshiaki,starting
at 1:27.It's heartbreaking to watch but is a part of a human's life(especially Michael),that not much of us are able to do it ,because we are to busy with our "own" life and problems  .That's why I admire Michael so much,because HE GAVE so much from HIS OWN TIME and LIFE to help OTHERS.For that and for much more WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGQ1n-YqwEM&nofeather=True
[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 31, 2011, 02:35:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i have to wonder when and possibly who started the making of public accouncements whenever michael made charitable donations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

July 31, 2011, 02:49:24 PM
Why are you refering to that passage, suspiciousmind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

July 31, 2011, 03:48:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why are you refering to that passage, suspiciousmind?
it just seems to me that there was a time when michael was on top of the world. the money and favor of God was flowing in as fast or faster than he could shovel it back out. that is the law of sowing and reaping. God's law. seed time and harvest. now you see in that passage that Jesus says don't be public about your giving. it is for men and their recognition I won't honor it ( me paraphrasing). now what i am wondering when did he start to have press converences ect. to announce that he was giving? let me just say that satan knows these laws just as well or better than most of us . and if he can get us to stray from what God wants us to do and how he wants us to behave he will do it . because there is something called a hedge of protection that God will lower when we begin to get out of his will. not because he is bad but because he knows when the hedge is down that satan will come against us and his(God) faith in us , is that we will come to him to deliver us. but the enemy ( satan ) is willing to take his chances that we wont turn to God for help.

i have no idea miss g ( gema) if i am making any sense to you or anyone else . i almost get the impression he went public with it in an effort to try to get some to ease up on him a little with his relationship to children. but i don't know if he started to be public about it after the rumors ect.

is probably just my thinking being way different than most. :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

shamz

August 01, 2011, 10:38:58 AM
That's how you know Michael was a sweet and kind person. I havn't seen a single piece of news on tv or in the tabloids about all this.
CHILD MOLESTER MY ASS!!!!  >:( :o ::) :-X
Michael has been doing things that no celebrity will be able to do in their lifetime so give Michael a break and leave him alone!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions