MissG

Re: Michael's Charitable Contributions
August 02, 2011, 07:19:32 AM
Thanks, suspicious.

Many people just saw MJ as a grown up man living in NeverLand and expending money like mad and did not notice that MJ gave a lot to charity and his main concern was to heal the world.

Too bad that money hungry scammers-->Arvizo´s just proved how vulnerable MJ was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

August 02, 2011, 01:35:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why are you refering to that passage, suspiciousmind?
it just seems to me that there was a time when michael was on top of the world. the money and favor of God was flowing in as fast or faster than he could shovel it back out. that is the law of sowing and reaping. God's law. seed time and harvest. now you see in that passage that Jesus says don't be public about your giving. it is for men and their recognition I won't honor it ( me paraphrasing). now what i am wondering when did he start to have press converences ect. to announce that he was giving? let me just say that satan knows these laws just as well or better than most of us . and if he can get us to stray from what God wants us to do and how he wants us to behave he will do it . because there is something called a hedge of protection that God will lower when we begin to get out of his will. not because he is bad but because he knows when the hedge is down that satan will come against us and his(God) faith in us   , is that we will come to him to deliver us. but the enemy ( satan ) is willing to take his chances that we wont turn to God for help.

i have no idea miss g ( gema) if i am making any sense to you or anyone else . i almost get the impression he went public with it in an effort to try to get some to ease up on him a little with his relationship to children. but i don't know if he started to be public about it after the rumors ect.

is probably just my thinking being way different than most. :-[

I see what you mean that a good charity is done in secret. I have read the Bible verses you have put about that. In the Quran God says that a charity that is made public is still good but of course that a secret one is better. As far as I can see Michael's donations to charities are not really what has made the big news but in the end the fact that we know how much Michael gave back serves as an example to follow for all generations...giving back is important. Michael is a public figure, so whatever he does will not be missed and most probably reported somewhere....
....and we don't know about what he has given in secret. God knows Michael's heart and innermost intentions better than anyone else.  :)   
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:57:59 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 02, 2011, 03:14:14 PM
Why are you refering to that passage, suspiciousmind?
it just seems to me that there was a time when michael was on top of the world. the money and favor of God was flowing in as fast or faster than he could shovel it back out. that is the law of sowing and reaping. God's law. seed time and harvest. now you see in that passage that Jesus says don't be public about your giving. it is for men and their recognition I won't honor it ( me paraphrasing). now what i am wondering when did he start to have press converences ect. to announce that he was giving? let me just say that satan knows these laws just as well or better than most of us . and if he can get us to stray from what God wants us to do and how he wants us to behave he will do it . because there is something called a hedge of protection that God will lower when we begin to get out of his will. not because he is bad but because he knows when the hedge is down that satan will come against us and his(God) faith in us   , is that we will come to him to deliver us. but the enemy ( satan ) is willing to take his chances that we wont turn to God for help.

i have no idea miss g ( gema) if i am making any sense to you or anyone else . i almost get the impression he went public with it in an effort to try to get some to ease up on him a little with his relationship to children. but i don't know if he started to be public about it after the rumors ect.

is probably just my thinking being way different than most. :-[

I see what you mean that a good charity is done in secret. I have read the Bible verses you have put about that. In the Quran God says that a charity that is made public is still good but of course that a secret one is better. As far as I can see Michael's donations to charities are not really what has made the big news but in the end the fact that we know how much Michael gave back serves as an example to follow for all generations...giving back is important. Michael is a public figure, so whatever he does will not be missed and most probably reported somewhere....
....and we don't know about what he has given in secret. God knows Michael's heart and innermost intentions better than anyone else.  :)   

Amen!!!!

Love you Sarahli :-*,you are a vise woman.Michael did alot of donations and good things that people dont know,you can be sure of that.Please let me share with you a heartbreaking story,so you can see and feel the love and magic of Michael Jackson.I'm sure Michael's life and music changed the life's of many,many people that we dont even know.Here is one of them:

Heartwarming story: “My life changed when I received shoes from Michael Jackson!”

In Lidia Kight’s childhood, there were no vacations to Disney World, no piles of Christmas presents, no closets stuffed with shoes and clothing. She was born in a one-room shack with dirt floors, and she was lucky to have food in her belly or a pencil to take to school.

“I had these plastic shoes that made a squeaky noise on the hot pavement. I wanted what they had, what looked better to me,” says Lidia. “Why did I have to be on a donkey full of food, yelling, ‘I’ve got tomatoes, I’ve got papayas!’ For many years, I wanted to hide under that donkey’s tail. That’s what I wanted to do.”

When she was about 10 years old, volunteers came to her village and measured the children’s feet, promising to return with brand-new shoes made just for them.

“I couldn’t believe somebody was going to send me that — it was kind of like, I’ve heard that before,” says Lidia. Many mission trips came to the Dominican Republic but either didn’t make it to her village or didn’t have anything for Lidia. This time, though, there was something for Lidia: her first pair of new shoes.

The shoes came from a project sponsored by Michael Jackson. Lidia and the other children also received a pair of socks, a backpack full of school supplies and a small boombox that played Jackson’s music.

From then on, Lidia’s life was different. School was fun because she had new paper, crayons and shoes, and she didn’t have to feel embarrassed for having nothing. She says the shoes and music were proof that there was a better way of life for her, somewhere. Her own friends were already starting to have babies, falling into the same old pattern of poverty and sadness. Lidia knew she deserved better.

“Michael Jackson inspired me to dream, when I didn’t think I was allowed to do it. I wasn’t taught to dream,” says Lidia. “I’m thankful that I’m at a place in my life now where I can better myself … and I don’t think God has brought me here to just stop.”

This is Lidia with her daughter :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 03, 2011, 07:04:42 AM
I LOVE you too applehead and thank you to have found this other beautiful story.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

August 03, 2011, 11:44:54 PM
please understand i am not faulting michael , i just wonder if someone didn't misguide him in this way to be public about these things. if you read the branca interview it mentions something about him giving michael some story about some other entertainer michael admired giving a disclaimer on a piece of their work ( similar to the one on thriller ) which wasn't true in order to get him not to scrap a project that was already heavily invested in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 03, 2011, 11:49:53 PM
hi there! is there a link for this story. it is one that should be shared. bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 03, 2011, 11:52:25 PM
something tells me that  sadly there were too many money hungry scammers on michaels payroll all too often also. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 02:36:42 PM
hi there! is there a link for this story. it is one that should be shared. bounce/

Hello suspicious!!!!!!

Are you talking about Lidia Kight story????Here is the link,LOVE YOU :oops:!!!!

Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:39:36 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2011, 03:30:00 PM
please understand i am not faulting michael , i just wonder if someone didn't misguide him in this way to be public about these things. if you read the branca interview it mentions something about him giving michael some story about some other entertainer michael admired giving a disclaimer on a piece of their work ( similar to the one on thriller ) which wasn't true in order to get him not to scrap a project that was already heavily invested in.

You know I was thinking about this many times,also after watching Doctor Parnassus movie :? :shock:.In this movie at some point is about a men who is doing charitable donations but he doesent know the money are not going where it should be going :o.So who knows ......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 11, 2011, 12:01:57 PM
rtrl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 14, 2011, 03:58:26 PM
Michael's LOVE for everything and everyone is unstoppable.During his life he helped alot of people,but not many knows that he also helped animals.The way Michael LIVES his life, should be a MODEL for everyone.Like Frank Dileo said ,Michael always wanted to make OTHERS HAPPY,make them feel good.I dont think I ever heard about someone else to do this kind of gesture.Michael for me is THE LIVING PROVE that we still have a chance to change and REPLACE the SELF with SELFLESS.
Here is the last video of TheKINGdom52 with some stories about Michael's unstoppable wish to help others.Enjoy!!!!!

Michael Jackson - The Unknown
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLhK4xn9k4&feature=feedu[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 14, 2011, 05:45:04 PM
Thank you Applehead for your dedication here to show us how a beautiful human being Michael is. A role model I entirely agree.

Much love to you.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveIsForever

September 14, 2011, 08:00:17 PM
What a beautiful video, Michael's caring and loving nature is something that touches me, some focus on michael's music, some on his dance, others on the man that is michael jackson. I love these kind of videos thank you Applehead

Was scrolling down the amazing contribution list, like many of already said, Michael Jackson truely was a man that gave so much in so many ways...some contributions of course we don't know about.

I noticed a slight mistake within the contributions list, the date is incorrect.
It reads:
December 16, 1993: The Heal The World Foundation UK supports "Operation Christmas Child" delivering toys, sweets, gifts and food to children in former Yugoslavia.

I think the actual date was Oct the 12th most deffinatly it should read:
22 trucks of aid sent to Albania, Belarus, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Serbia& Romania. First airlift of shoeboxes takes off in a Hercules plane from Hawarden Airport

Michael Jackson endorses the campaign on a satellite phone-in.

I know 100% it was 1992 has i was one of the children along with many other UK schoolchildren to send those first shoeboxes, something that i have done every year since.

off back to reading...
 bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"When you're down and out and there's no hope at all. If you just believe, there's no way we can fall. Let's realize that a change can only come, when we all stand together as one..."♥ We love you Michael ♥
☆☆☆ ARMY OF ❤Լ.Ơ.Ɣ.Є❤⑦⑦⑦ ☆

September 15, 2011, 02:25:20 PM
Thank you Applehead for your dedication here to show us how a beautiful human being Michael is. A role model I entirely agree.

Much love to you.
bearhug

Thank you very much Sarahli,your friendship means very much for me  :).It's so nice to be BACK!!!!
Soon and very soon I will start a new topic about Michael.It's a Little surprise for everyone who loves to read and listen stories about people who meet Michael in person  :).Love you all !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2011, 10:08:26 AM

Hello suspicious!!!!!!

Are you talking about Lidia Kight story????Here is the link,LOVE YOU :oops: !!!!

This is an incredible story - thank you for posting it. I will be sharing it through Twitter very soon...maybe we all can spread stories like this if we aren't already.

The Bible says to give of a willing heart and not to shout about it from the rooftop for therein is the reward. But for those that give in secret God is sure to reward for that good deed (my paraphrasing). In the end if funds were misguided by some on Michael's staff God will make it right because Michael's intentions are upright.

Just like the Bible talks about people spreading the Word of God. Some were complaining because they felt those who were spreading the Word weren't true disciples/believers. But the Apostle said what does it matter who shares the truth as long as it's shared? He can even use the hardest of hearts to lead people into his light (again my paraphrasing).

I believe that because of Michael's genuine heart for giving and healing the world, God will (and is) rewarding him for his deeds. I'm sure Michael believes this too because he reads the Word of God.

Blessings to each of you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal