becTopic starter

Right, wrong, or totally off the wall, here's my coherent theory. This has been running through my head for 16 months but I've never put it down into words. I'm drawing on all the info available since 6/25 and my perception of the man for 25 years, and then putting it all together with a bit of intuition to adhere it together so I'm sure many will find holes or flaws in this but for better or worse, here goes.

In my opinion, the best hoax would be done right under everyone's noses. After looking at the options, I find MJ most likely to want a front row seat to his hoax, and not be the type to split and let someone else direct the movements on site. It's too important. I imagine MJ would find this very funny and wouldn't miss it for the world.

So Mike "plays dead". Murray of course is in the know, as well as at least one bodyguard (probably more). 911 call is made, the arriving EMTs discover Mike laying there playing dead and as they set up to work on him, he opens his eyes and says "how would you like to make $30,000 today?" After explaining a little bit of the details: we are filming a movie/documentary, we have LAPD authorization for x,y,z, and we need you to sign this non-disclosure to be an "extra" on set, here's your check... thus, the EMTs are contracted, become working extras in the production, and can't speak of the details on set thanks to the agreement.

So they load up playing dead MJ and put him in the ambulance. The picture IS probably Michael, he probably DOES look that good still ('Memba them? from TMZ, also Good Genes Or Good Docs segment), he is made up and lighted carefully in TMZ to appear older. The harsh lighting makes his face look drawn....... Kai Chase may not be aware that it is a hoax. Others in the house probably don't know either. Ambulance goes to UCLA. We see him sit up on the stretcher, MJ having fun with the poparozzi and all. Just a little peak, they won't believe what they see, won't even be quite sure what they see. People in the ER don't have any idea what's going on. The hoax depends on controlled chaos at this point.

Murray plays doctor at UCLA and pushes his weight around as much as possible in the initial few minutes after arrival and is able to secure a wing just for the production. Confusion abounds at UCLA, and it becomes easy to get lost in the chaos. No one actually gets worked on. Dr. Richelle Cooper may become chartered just as the EMTs were, per the 3 Way Theory (need at least one person at UCLA, preferably a doctor, to be in on the hoax), but it's more likely this doctor is chartered later on to add legitimacy to reports of lifesaving efforts at UCLA. Mike doesn't really need him/her immediately, he's got Murray to interfere and ensure his safe passage through the hospital.

So 2:26 comes and goes, TMZ is informed of the "death" and the show really begins. The Jacksons may not even initially realize what Mike is doing. They may have even rushed to the hospital thinking Mike was really dying/dead. They meet in that private wing, somehow it is arranged that Jermaine will be spokesperson for the press conference.

For kicks, they wrap MJ up in a sheet and present him on a stretcher as the "body" of MJ to authorities who load him up on the helicopter and send him off.

Alternatively, that was just a decoy and EVERYONE at UCLA knew it, to distract the media and the crowds, but I expect that van video was the real deal because it's SOOOOO like MJs sense of humor. So sure, they send off a decoy "body" but the other one IS indeed Mike, and Mike does indeed make it into that coroner van and he does indeed proceed to the coroner's office (who is absolutely 100% in the know on this).

I suspect the jumpsuit guy who filmed van video was a plant, van video is an important part of the scenario. Just like sitting up on the stretcher at UCLA. A little fun for us. A little tease. A rabbit hole.

Mike has to go to the coroner's office because he HAS to provide fluid samples (lol), because this is an important part of the hoax for later in the game (we are there now), and the autopsy does have to be created around something. The coroner assists MJ with production of the DC and the autopsy, which Mike contributes to writing with his own hand in some instances, giggling all the while perhaps.

He can remain in the coroner's office for hours if necessary, and from there he can leave anytime without anyone being on the lookout for him or any wiser to what's really going on. No one would be looking for "the body" to leave there since it's a dead end for corpses, and Mike could probably even pretty much just walk out at anytime.

I don't really think MJ has left LA county as in fleeing the scene. I think Jermaine's "slip up" was orchestrated on purpose, to attract attention, validate us, and also mislead us. A false rabbit hole. It was too purposeful, that wasn't a mistake.

That's start to finish as far as I'm concerned because from there on out, the hoax would have a mind of it's own, and the media would make of it what they chose, with a little help and guidance of suggestion from the Jackson family's statements as well as other major player, some designed, some volunteering on their own (they think he's dead so they start spinning their lies and gossip).

More or less though, MJ sets up the hoax, serves it with the above scenario, and then sits back and watches it unfold in real time, going in whatever direction the media and the leaches take it.

I can't imagine Mike would miss it for the world, so I just don't see him leaving something this important in other people's hands that day. In my mind, he HAD to be there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec, I agree with your scenario. I think Mike would want to be there to direct the show and have a front row seat. But I think the family had to know about it in advance, especially his mother and his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec, You should not post it here?  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
bec, You should not post it here?  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, TS and Souza said to post it in this sub forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Bec. My heart confirmed what you're saying was correct. I love your thinking, and yes, I can definately see Mike smiling.[attachment=0:1oafwtj5]MJ court.jpg[/attachment:1oafwtj5]
Your title made me think of many clips of him sitting in front watching. He is a WATCHER!!! :lol:
[youtube:1oafwtj5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15H44uhALcw[/youtube:1oafwtj5]
Just want to add that news sources said Prince and Paris thought he was playing dead like he apparently had done before and is ACTUALLY doing now!!Clue!! Also MJ probably assigned doubles/impersonators all over the world to distract his fans and public. That famous pic at the LA airport was probably a double. After all the discussion, I feel the most likely place he's hiding is Encino (in the attic)  with the kids, although I do think he can travel whereever and whenever he needs to--he has friends and means!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just want to add that news sources said Prince and Paris thought he was playing dead like he apparently had done before and is ACTUALLY doing now!!Clue!!

Yeah that's a big early clue, a real rabbit hole. It was super subtle though, injected early into the game, still in June '09 I believe, through a statement made to the media by some "source".... Prince thought Dad was just pretending.... because that was something MJ had done before. That made my ears perk up and was one of the first reports that supported the hoax for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

everlastinglove_MJ

Hi Bec, this is definately a clear scenario, with Mike directing it. Having laughs at some points, that's for sure, I would've too :lol: . This is a docufilm with a thriller, mystery, comic and horror mix with most important the message.
Thinking of the docu "I'm still here" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which is a perfect timing for Mike to see how the public & media reacts on this hoax (and this is a small one).
And about his family & kids, I think that Mike pre informed them of is plans. I believe he wouldn't even consider not to, imo.

'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Maya Angelou

Its all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

Well, anything is possible, I always ask that the helicopter was flying with the doors open ... for all to see that "dead" in motion! all a show!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions