Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Get to know Mike "The Man we Never Knew"
September 20, 2010, 09:15:59 PM
I would like to share a story with you.

My journey into getting to know Michael Jackson The Man. The Man I never knew.
This my story and his HIStory as told by me and my point of view.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukuct_WI_jY&feature=related[/youtube]
Allow me to introduce to you all Michael Jackson and his brothers making up the group known as Jackson5.

Here is a video of the audition they did in Motown. At his earliest days Michael was already fasinated with, admired, emulated and loved very much The God Father of Soul Mr. James Brown.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5376mdDXc&feature=related[/youtube]
Fast forward. The love never died for James Brown. Neither did Michael’s admiration and respect for this man who pioneered and paved a way for Michael and his brothers to be allowed to perform.
Every chance Michael got to show his love for James he did. Much respect.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTIhT9KVPg[/youtube]

Said his FAREWELL. And studied this man even in his death. Michael has paid Homage to James Brown all through  out this “hoax” There are many parallels with Odd Ocurrences happening to Michael Jackson and what had happened to James Brown Oddly enough.  Like disappearing corpses and walking caskets.   :? :shock:

Speaking of Influences on Michael, Martin Luther King comes to mind. He is a man to be admired. He is a strong black man who stood up for us all and wanted peace and civil rights for everyone.

Michael makes it very clear he admired Dr. King and sung about him  in “They don’t care about us.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o[/youtube]
He told us If Martin was here he wouldn’t let it be.
I say since we are here we shouldn’t let it be either.

We all need to stand up for our rights and it doesn’t matter if your black or white,
Right Mike?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio[/youtube]

Charlie Chaplin what a character. Black and white film and no sound. He could make people SMILE and laugh. Bringing joy to the world at a bleak time in history.

Michael admires Charlie so much so he is  paralleling Charlie in bringing us joy, laughter, Love and peace at a very difficult time for our world.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UZHYfqOY0Q[/youtube]

Michael is paying Homage to Charlie in this “hoax” through cement, lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Death (1977)
Chaplin's grave in Switzerland
Chaplin's robust health began to slowly fail in the late 1960s, after the completion of his final film A Countess from Hong Kong, and more rapidly after he received his Academy Award in 1972. By 1977, he had difficulty communicating, and was using a wheelchair. Chaplin died in his sleep in Vevey, Switzerland on Christmas Day 1977.
Chaplin was interred in Corsier-Sur-Vevey Cemetery, Vaud, Switzerland. On 1 March 1978, his corpse was stolen by a small group of Swiss mechanics in an attempt to extort money from his family. The plot failed; the robbers were captured, and the corpse was recovered eleven weeks later near Lake Geneva. His body was reburied under 6 feet (1.8 m) of concrete to prevent further attempts.

Charlie also created and produced his own movies. He had his own movie studio he co-founded  United Artists.

Pioneering film artist and global celebrity (1916–1918)
In 1916, the Mutual Film Corporation paid Chaplin US$670,000 to produce a dozen two-reel comedies. He was given near complete artistic control, and produced twelve films over an eighteen-month period that rank among the most influential comedy films in all cinema.

United Artists (1919–1939)
Charlie Chaplin Studios, 1922
In 1919, Chaplin co-founded the United Artists film distribution company with Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks and D. W. Griffith, all of whom were seeking to escape the growing power consolidation of film distributors and financiers in the developing Hollywood studio system. This move, along with complete control of his film production through his studio, assured Chaplin's independence as a film-maker. He served on the board of UA until the early 1950s.

Michael sure talked about movies in quite a few of his interviews.
Exhibits below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqm6qkWaoro[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJGMhUwdM0[/youtube]

Very deliberate words planted  by Michael hinting to This is It “hoax”

“It’s A Great Idea”

I would be here all day if I pulled every interview I could find with some clue word from Michael in it.

Fast Forward but, relapse BACK in time for a moment. This is Real or Not? ARG

Wow blurring lines for a lot of people. I read and sense and feel the anguish. I am not without feelings but it is getting critical and crunch time is coming soon.

I will not post everything I have learned because once again I would be here all day.

Movies wonderful movies can tell a story and invoke emotions from the listener. The story teller can tell you things that are SCARY but necessary through a movie softening the blow to our minds.

Michael Jackson has been that story teller since he first did his 1968 audition. He sung it to us. He swooned the world and the world fell in love with Michael Jackson but, why?

Has anyone honestly been able to answer why is Michael Jackson so beloved the WORLD over?
Not counting his world records, charitable stuff…

but why "The light of the world" sung to us before he “died”?

That is a phenom I have yet to figure out. When I watch some of his videos with the HUMUNGOUS crowds of fans it is overwhelming to me and I am just watching it I can’t  IMAGINE the rush of energy Michael got from that.

I do know that he tried so very hard for many many years to warn us of this day.

YIKES I wouldn’t want to be on Michael’s bad side…
Pay BACK is coming.

Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
Quote from: hesouttamylife
I am so sorry, Michael  :cry:   I am so sorry.

I cannot sit here and read through this and still convince myself that you are still here.  I want to, but my heart is telling me no, Michael is gone  :cry:   It's sad and it's heart wrenching.  I am virtually balled up and on the floor reading what happened to Michael partially because it has been in the back of my mind that AEG and all those phony, shady characters were in Michael's life for one thing, to ruin him.  And got dammit they did  :twisted:

I am so fucking angry right now.  If I could be one thing at this moment, it would be a guided missile with its sight set on totally demolishing everyone who played a part in this conspiracy to kill Michael Jackson. My God, what is sacred anymore?

I've told myself from the start of this journey that if I ever left the investigation of the hoax I would work diligently towards fighting for Michael's justice.  I think it's time I started doing that now because there is no way that these people based solely on the fact that they have money and power, should get away with systematically killing and living off of the blood of Michael Jackson.  What did he ever do to deserve this? 

So for now, I'm just gonna bid my goodbyes to everyone here.  I really hope I'm leaving for the wrong reason and that miraculously the tides will turn.  I would be one of the happiest people in the world to be wrong.  But right now, I just cannot ignore what seems to be screaming at me.  He was murdered.  I've got to do my part what ever that might be.

Good luck to you all.  I pray that you are right and I am wrong.

First I want to say that my comment isn't going to be directed at you only. I quoted your post because it was sincere and you stated how fucking angry you were at the people who murdered Michael.

Hmmm... IMAGINE for a second How ANGRY Michael is. He has ENDURED a LIFETIME Of SHIT.

I would like for people to watch this video from MYWHOISIT.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKjJSGLxTnM[/youtube]
Look At Michael... see him... and see How ANGRY he was/is.

That is him displaying a knife across the throat in his Hot Gold pants. lol
He flips off someone or many someones in his Scream video, he does it a few ways and he also jestures the knife across the throat.

Michael was NOT playin around when he jestured those THREATS.

He was dead serious on payBACK.
I am confidant that Michael out played, out smarted, and out scammed ( "death") his enemies.

I am very confidant that his enemies are getting their just deserved.
Do NOT underestimate "sweet" Mike.

Peace
[/color]

So many of his words fell on deaf ears. So PLAN a way to reveal the biggest Pandora’s box EVER in HIStory.

Quote from: hesouttamylife
randyjackson8

Last year I promised that I would not rest until the truth is exposed about what happened to my brothers passing. May he rest in peace.

randyjackson8

I am doing my best to keep that promise. On this day my family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. I am proud of my family.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Awesome vids!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5EuUIOEd4[/youtube]

There is SO much MORE to this story. Michael was crusified by the DA's office.
Tom Sneddon is a cold man. The music industry used and abused and sucked every last drop of BLOOD out of Michael that they could.

The TRUTH being EXPOSED of what happened to Randy's brother includes everything that happened to Michael. From the Alpha to the Omega... the Beg. to the End.

TIAI Revealed Part 7: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

R29. MJ on Police Brutality
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7wOwdTwB8[/youtube]

The redirect for this day was another YouTube video; it was a segment on police brutality, from the 60 minutes interview in December of 2003. It is of course very sad the way that MJ was treated; but the truly heroic part, was his humble and mild response—you have to watch it, if you haven’t already.

Later in this same interview (part 3), Michael said: “I don’t want to say too much … there’s a conspiracy, yeah; I don’t want to say too much. I’m done.”
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4B062DrBU&feature=related[/youtube]

You see, he didn’t want to say much, because he knew the danger involved in exposing the NWO powers. And no, he was not talking about some small-town conspiracy; he was talking “media” conspiracy, and “manipulating history books”, etc.

Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqtW9y_2aZ0&feature=related[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsu-g5bn0kg&feature=related[/youtube]

More Tweets:
This could not have been done without the support of the fans. Were all together in this.Thank you for your continued support and patience.
about 21 hours ago via web

Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started.

What happened to my loving brother should NOT have happened. I really miss him.

More from Randy:
   Thank you everyone. I do read ur tweets. Don't forget, ur support gives me power. Let's do this again soon.
4:07 PM Jun 6th via web

I know my brother is at peace although I miss him so much. Now that he is gone, my job is to uphold his wishes & make sure justice is served
4:04 PM Jun 6th via web

How do I cope? I have a strong Christian faith & find power in prayer… although this month is hard.
4:02 PM Jun 6th via web

Peace

He Explained it to us through  his videos, songs,  speeches, books and movies.

Mr. Michael Jackson needed a sign to know if he was the chosen one. He got his sign and followed through.

Quote from: suspicious mind
Quote from: Sarahli
Quote from: suspicious mind
I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?

to my mind we are looking at a person through whom God revealed to michael a conformation that he had this destination. jmo

Yes TS is a person and the Ark cannot post here (or can it?  :? :lol:   it's just that when I've read the post and saw The Sign  (  :lol: ) three things came directly in my mind "The Sign of his Kingship" "Prince Michael" and "Ark of the Covenant" maybe not in that order but I thought it had some connections. But this must be more complicated than that (or maybe more simple). The Sign of what? is the question I ask myself. TS is still the mysterious informer  ;) .

or a very clever bamboozleer  :lol:

It is amazing to see ALL of THIS unfold.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Ro9dny1K8[/youtube]
Michael had told ALL of us he was going to do this through this song.

Listen and REALLY hear his words.
His eyes on the Invincible Cover is hypnotic, lol
I can feel the magic behind this album. 
[/color] ;)  

Here is another thread discussing the song Cry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He told us. And he told us again in this Post. The Sign 
;)

trublu mentioned in TIAI thread 9/9/2010 that they needed some kind of sign, lol
Quote from: trublu
I haven't noticed anything yet. I shall be watching TMZ live though..I really feel like we need some kind of sign.

Well TS posted on that same day and signed off,
The Sign.
I think that was an answer. 
;)

Peace

It is destined and it is prophesy being fulfilled.

Let Mike explain it to you he does it better.
I also thought that these numbers could be a code don't worry you're not alone BeTheChange   :lol:

When I read TS' post I understand that the code has to be given, meaning that it's not really possible to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe we just cannot find it on purpose, until the time is right...
I absolutely agree.

This "hoax" is embedded with CODE. This is a pre-determined and destined EVENT.

GOD is ALL over this. This EVENT is blessed and we are blessed to be witness to the UNFOLDING of TRUTH.

The mysteries unfold everyday for me, I learn something new about this world and Michael's LIFE.

I am Blown Away at the abudance of info I have learned in the last 7 going on 8 months.

The crackin the code on the numbers, I am like whoa! 
:shock:

There is a BLUEPRINT already layed down for this to happen exactly the way it IS.

"Captain EO is a 3-D film starring Michael Jackson and directed by Francis Ford Coppola (who came up with the name, "Captain Eo", (from the Greek, cf. "Eos", the Greek goddess of dawn)) that was shown at Disney theme parks from 1986 through the 1990s. The attraction returned to the Disney theme parks in 2010."
I love the redemption in this. ^^^^^

This Is how far back this BLUEPRINT was foretold.

Michael's whole Captain EO movie is telling us very clearly:
We are here to change the world.
It is OUR mission.
Your just another part of me.
Way back he was already displaying the rainbow on his shirt.
He is serious in this video.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhuRL4N5d0w[/youtube]

He already knew that we are all connected through space and time.
We are all apart of him.
Peace
[/color]
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:04:02 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Get to know Mike "The Man we Never Knew"
September 20, 2010, 09:38:32 PM
That was a great read, the way you put it all together had me going from start to finish. I really am beginning to enjoy your posts imconvincedmjalive.

I'm finding it interesting that so far all of us who have posted theories seem to agree more or less, we each seem to have chosen to dissect a different aspect of this many layered project.

Hive mind, no doubt. Go Team! lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 20, 2010, 09:50:09 PM
Thank you.

Yea I noticed we are on the same page. So I read Souza's theory, read yours and then had to assemble mine based on what hadn't been discussed by either of you.
There really is no way to put one long long coherant theory together by myself.

Team work and Hive mind "collective consciousness".

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2010, 05:03:18 AM
We are here to change the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

October 22, 2010, 12:56:15 PM
I like your post...Invincible album always was special, i agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 23, 2010, 10:57:02 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
We are here to change the world!

YES!!!!We begin with ourselves!!! We start

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree