The 1 thing that so makes me believe he is alive
December 13, 2009, 05:52:51 PM
the one thing that makes me thing he is alive is the fact that not 1 single family members including his children has been photographed visiting FL at all. and the massive sercurity on the moursoleum aswell, maybe there is something to hide, the fact that theres no body in the tomb?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you and this only entered my mind few days ago. My biggest clues are again:

No hospital statement whatsoever
Murray is a free man
No family member has visited Forrest Lawn
The crypt looks way too small for his golden huge casket
No family member wants to address the offensive photos of Michael in ambulance
Family speaks of him in present tense, 6 months after his death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Mariso83

About the family who has not visiting his grave at Forrest Lawn... to me doesn't mean anything (I'm 10000000000000% sure Michael is alive :P).
Let me explain why... My grandpa pass away in 2008 and no one in my family (including my parents, my lil' sis, my uncles and aunts and of course my grandma) have visiting his grave yet. We are just not ready.

So if Michael is really «dead» (I'm sure he is alive :)), his family is probably not ready yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I understand where you're coming from but this family seemed well ready to promote their recordlable, their new reality show, be on Larry King every other week and be in the spotlight basically everyday without a problem. If they were really sad over his death I think they would for starters visit his grave and not be promoting their butts off all the time. Its one thing that they dont visit his gravesight, but its another when they keep doing other stuff in the meantime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

jill

I don't find it strange that they have not visited the grave site.  When my father died it was almost a year before I could go back to the cemetary.  Even then it was very hard.  I am a Christian and do not believe he is there any way.  He has gone on to Heaven.  I know he would not want me to go to his grave site to mourn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I understand where you're coming from but this family seemed well ready to promote their recordlable, their new reality show, be on Larry King every other week and be in the spotlight basically everyday without a problem. If they were really sad over his death I think they would for starters visit his grave and not be promoting their butts off all the time. Its one thing that they dont visit his gravesight, but its another when they keep doing other stuff in the meantime.

Yeah... The promotion is really weird... When I heard about Joe Jackson doing some promotion 2 days (I think) after his son's «death» I was like WTF!!!
lol
To me it's really clear. Michael is alive!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"

I totally agree with you !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Halloween was few months after Michaels death and where I come from we visit the graves of our lost ones and not just go out in costume parties and I saw none of that. But I could be wrong because I dont know about the backgrounds of All Hallows eve but where Im from we lit candles for the dead and put flowers on their graves. No sightings have been made at Forrest Lawn and I think its strange that even a nut like Karen Faye has been there but not his own flesh and blood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I am totally in agreeance with the fact that their behavior speaks volumes! I kinda can believe of them not visiting the grave yet especially Momma Katherine. But the way the brothers and sisters are behaving? Promoting record labels,,, remember Joe on the red carpet at BET? He was like AND? lol! That tripped me out when he was asked about MJ (his son)! I was like WTF! Janet and her giggling! Latoya (dont even get me started) and Jermaine? Mr. (I want to be a star again ?) I have nothing bad to say about Marlon and Jackie(because they seem really sweet especially jackie!) But yes the family's behavior is just totally off, totally off! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I am totally in agreeance with the fact that their behavior speaks volumes! I kinda can believe of them not visiting the grave yet especially Momma Katherine. But the way the brothers and sisters are behaving? Promoting record labels,,, remember Joe on the red carpet at BET? He was like AND? lol! That tripped me out when he was asked about MJ (his son)! I was like WTF! Janet and her giggling! Latoya (dont even get me started) and Jermaine? Mr. (I want to be a star again ?) I have nothing bad to say about Marlon and Jackie(because they seem really sweet especially jackie!) But yes the family's behavior is just totally off, totally off! ;)

My feelings exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think nobody could be 100% sure that MJ hoaxed his death or that he's still alive. But there are so many proofs showing that, more than the ones showing the contrary, so many 'clues', so many slipups, his family behaviour especially his mother's (a mother is devastated when she loses a son and i tried to explain this by her religion but no religion interdicts to mourn your child), the fact that nobody visited his presumed grave ( if he'd dead i'm sure he was buried in another place!), lack of key documents in such cases(DC, for example) a.s.o.
Therefore I'll be here until we have the final proof that he's dead or alive. Discussing, commenting, put together facts, affirmations, clues we could reach to an end, a happy one i hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Even if we assume the brothers do not care about him and for this reason they do not go to the cemetery, but in any case his mother and sisters simply must go there, no matter what!
But it doesnt happen. Why?
It`s very clearly. Because there is no body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

mjboogie

Some family members wait a while before they visit. And i do mean a while. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Some family members wait a while before they visit. And i do mean a while. :shock:
Exactly! :D How about a 5 years, or maybe 10?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

I guess I'll put my opinion out there too. I too think it depends on the person on whether they are able (mentally,emotionally etc) to go to the gravesite of a loved one. When my Great-grandmother passed away in 2001 I went to the viewing but I didn't go to the site, it was just too hard on me. She was my rock and when she passed it felt like every breath was slowly being taken from me. Going would have pushed me over the  edge. To this day I still haven't been. So, with saying this, I can completely understand why they haven't gone. (We'll pretend he's actually there)

I know that people deal with the death of a loved one differently. I have a Grandmother who has sold all of my Grandfathers' belongings (besides the sentimental items) and is selling the house because it's too hard to live there without him. I also have an Aunt who refuses to move any of my Uncles belongings from where he last had them and he passed away almost 3 years ago. So there is a bit of a difference there....moving on...What I find strange about the Jackson family is that not only are they not going to FL but also let's remember that Katherine was seen shopping at Target, she got her nails done. LaToya has had her shine in the spotlight because of interviews and so has Jermaine. The show is now running and even though Jackie said on LKL he was a little doubtful of wanting to do the show, he's on it. Joe has made his comments shortly (days) after MJ's "death" about his label etc., smiling, laughing. This in no way shape or form is anything I have ever seen from family members that have just lost a loved one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions