Quote from: "Invincible7"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Some family members wait a while before they visit. And i do mean a while. :shock:
Exactly! :D How about a 5 years, or maybe 10?

What about NEVER :D ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Kirsche

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I agree with you and this only entered my mind few days ago. My biggest clues are again:

No hospital statement whatsoever
Murray is a free man
No family member has visited Forrest Lawn
The crypt looks way too small for his golden huge casket
No family member wants to address the offensive photos of Michael in ambulance
Family speaks of him in present tense, 6 months after his death

oh yeah!! I watched a review of the years events yesterday on RTL! I didn't see the thing about Michael but I saw the thing abou the dead soccer star who committed suicide, here in GErmany ( Robert Enke)....The showed pictures of his wife and his friends and family....the cried so much!!!  And then the host interviewed two of his closest friends..and they spoke about him in the past !!!! And he died one month ago!!

Things like these still make me believe that MIchael is still alive because of the strange acting of the family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Never mind the not going to forest lawn-this is NOT a family in mourning. They are behaving as if they have won the lottery almost. Interviews with no shows of grief-only bad acting of pretence, shopping, jetting around the world. Definitely not in mourning or in grief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Never mind the not going to forest lawn-this is NOT a family in mourning. They are behaving as if they have won the lottery almost. Interviews with no shows of grief-only bad acting of pretence, shopping, jetting around the world. Definitely not in mourning or in grief.

I totally agree!! Wasnt Katherine and the kids seen shopping for camping stuff a day or two after he "died"?
Who does that? I would be holed up in my bed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, It`s a well-known fact that people mourns in different ways, but the jackson family is just behaving very weird because non of them seems to be grieving at all. It would be normal that one or even two from the family  would want to visit the grave. He is not dead, that is the only explanation i can come up with right now ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

Didnt I read somewhere (MJHD???) that if you ring Forest Lawn they say that Mr Jackson 'is not here and has never been here' or did I misread it?? :?

I dont know American law and stuff but is that public info that they would be obliged to share :?  or not??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]angelbear.org.uk  [/size][/color](Because we Care) xxx

Quote from: "youaremysoulmate"
Well, It`s a well-known fact that people mourns in different ways, but the jackson family is just behaving very weird because non of them seems to be grieving at all. It would be normal that one or even two from the family  would want to visit the grave. He is not dead, that is the only explanation i can come up with right now ;)

i think the same
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

Aonther thing that I find odd is that LaToya apparently visited MJ every day up until then funeral and now noone has visited him?  Was he not still "dead" before the burial?  Why suddenly stop just because the funeral has taken place?  Thank God MJ has his fans to keep his crypt supplied with tokens of love because from the looks of it he just seems forgotten by his family.  But then again, since he isn't really dead, I guess they aren't doing anything wrong... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Let's not forget that as long as we are talking about there strange behavour they will keep on acting strange, because it's the only way to get the attention for all the things they are doing now (concerts,albums ect.).
If we were not investigating what happend to Michael no one would give them any attention right :?:
So they just try to get as much as attention as they can for as long as it lasts only for one reason $$$$$$.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

Well I'm going to say this,if mj did die(I don't belive he is)  they are acting like they don't care but I am going to share the same story with you all I shared on anther part of this forum. Ok when I was 7 my dad passed which was August 2004. I didn't go 2 his wake but I went to his funeral and burial. I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way but I didn't cry once. I only cried when I was alone or being in the house which he did die in.  So a year later when visited his grave site on like Veterans or Memorial day 2005  then we moved early the nxt year but we were going to go on his b-day which was 3 months after but they felt it would be 2 soon for me seeing I was little and they didn't think I knew about death but I did. It was painful when we went because I did shed a tear here and there. Now if we haven't seen the Jacksons cry it is normal because maybe they don't realy wanna show there emotions out in public but they probably cry in private(speaking if he was dead). And all these interviews Latoya and Jermaine are doing is just like what Michael said, Anything for $$$$$$$. This may sound harsh to some ppl but I feel that Jermaine is using Michael's death as an advantage to be a star again why else would he be doing all this???And I also think us as fans are being more emotional towards his death than his own family even if he isn't dead at least make it believeable to us that he is gone. I have cried more than I have seen any of them cry my mom says it's because I am a fan and I'm 13 and it's puppy love towards him lols srry had to throw that in there but I was sad when I watched the memorial and parts of the funeral.But now that Liberian Girl picture is really starting to freak me out for some reason I will post when I get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

He's so so soooo sexy but idk it kinda scares me I think it's because the way he's staring at the camera but it just kinda scares me it still makes me melt at the same time tho and did you guys know this pic does not fall under Liberian Girl it is under Come Together not Liberian Girl when you look for it on mjjpictures.com oh I forgot here's the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions