Proof the Hoax was Planned Back during Dangerous?
September 22, 2010, 03:16:43 PM
Recently, I was looking at my albums (have all of them). I was reading through the booklets in each CD case.

I got to Dangerous and I flipped through it. On the very last page, I found something interesting.

The very last page has the poem Michael wrote called "Planet Earth."

This same poem is included on Disc 2 of the "This Is It" album.

Could this possibly be proof that the hoax was planned as far back (at least) as Dangerous?

It makes sense. Michael also signed a Dangerous album (or poster?) with the DANGEROUS CODE, which TS talked about in Update #4.

1998 - 666 = 1332
1332 / 4 = 333

Add the 333 to 666 and you have 999 (the NWO has been turned upside down).

Thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

suspicious mind

ok   about that 1998 thing .i don't know if this is anything but i remember from years ago in church about end times  about knowledge increase in the 50yrs following some event. that event as i understand it was the forming of the united nations. which i believe was in 1948.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal