Dear all,

I'm sorry if this question has already been raised,but I was confused after I saw the video below,where Randy says he was there when MJ arrived.
I find quiet strange for him say that when most of the Jacksons says that they found out about it through somebody else and I guess MJ was already inside the hospital when they arrived.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

In one interview he says he got to Michaels house right as the ambulance was leaving and he turned around and followed it......then in another interview he says he was already at the hospital. He's one big screwup.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "hope"
In one interview he says he got to Michaels house right as the ambulance was leaving and he turned around and followed it......then in another interview he says he was already at the hospital. He's one big screwup.  :lol:

"Phillips, who was at the hospital when Jackson died, said he was in shock after hearing about his death, since he had been with him the night before at rehearsals."

"...according to concert promoter Randy Phillips, who rushed to the hospital last week just as Jackson was brought in. "They brought him in on a stretcher(so this sounds like Randy was already there) and they put him into the ER. I was sitting in a chair right outside the actual room, the operating room, and there was tons of activity and they were trying to resuscitate him and save him," Phillips recalled.  Told there was no hope, Phillips said he immediately thought of Jackson's three children. "They were around the corner in a room, and who was gonna tell them? That was the first thing that hit my mind," the promoter said. "And then the fact that we've all lost this incredible talent. He was a very, very kind, very soft-spoken... He was smart, he was clever."  
Phillips said he was standing in the doorway when Katherine Jackson was told her son had died."

"Randy Phillips said he was at the hospital last week when Jackson was rushed in after suffering cardiac arrest. He said he got a call from the singer's manager, Frank DiLeo, Thursday morning in which DiLeo implored him to go to the Beverly Hills-area mansion the singer was renting because paramedics had been called when Jackson stopped breathing. "As I was approaching the house the ... the ambulance was just coming out of the gates," he said.  "They brought him in on a stretcher and they put him into the emergency room," Phillips said. "I was sitting in a chair right outside the ... operating room, and there was tons of activity, and they were trying to resuscitate him and save him and working really hard, the doctors, nurses, everybody ... I sat there ... it seemed, honestly, it seemed like an eternity. But it took about an hour, an hour and a half before the nurse came out and told Frank (DiLeo) and I that there was no hope."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

"As I was approaching the house the ... the ambulance was just coming out of the gates"

MAYBE HE WAS THE ONE WHO FILM THE VIDEO OF THE AMBULANCE LIVING THE HOUSE... :lol:
MAYBE HE HAVE BODY DOBLES... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

randy came to the hospital with tohme tohme
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.