yeah that would be great!
I also didn't see any other episodes... :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iMISSYOUMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by iMISSYOUMJ

Re: The Jackson 5 show...

• on: January 09, 2010, 10:41:22 AM
Hmm? Where do you guys see all the show? Is it aired? It's not aired here in Singapore.  :(

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Offline Tereza

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tereza

• on: January 09, 2010, 10:47:59 AM

Offline mjssoulmate

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjssoulmate

• on: January 09, 2010, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Another thing that caught me after watching the show again was that when the brothers are all meeting with the attorney in the restaurant, the attorney makes a statement in regards to this having to be huge because Michael was the biggest entertainer in history.  When it pans to Jermaine's face during this comment he has a scowl of jealousy that made me cringe.  Anyone else notice this?

I did notice that!  I really don't trust Jermaine, and I'm starting to honestly think if Michael hoaxed his death that Jermaine doesn't know anything about it.  I know that might seem crazy, but the more I learn about the family, the less likely I think it is that the whole family is in on it.

I agree with Jermaine being jealous.

But, did you also hear what the attorney said before he left?  The brothers were concerned about the 2 months time limit and the attorney said something like " Think it through and let me know what works for him and you all.
Who is HIM?
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjjveritas

• on: January 17, 2010, 01:20:58 PM
At this point in time I've only seen the first two shows. In two different scenes I noticed the time on the clock was 2:26pm which is also the official time of "death". One of the scenes was with Jermaine and Halima in their house and the other was with Mrs. Jackson and Jackie in Encino. Maybe a coincidence? Update: I am mistaken about the scene with Mrs. Jackson and Jackie and the time on the clock. There is no clock in that scene. I re watched and the clock with the 2:26pm is at Tito's house. It can be seen when all the family are gathered outside. The clock seems to be on a windowsill.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:09:32 AM by mjjveritas »

Crescendo

• Show only replies by Crescendo

• on: January 17, 2010, 10:12:55 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
At this point in time I've only seen the first two shows. In two different scenes I noticed the time on the clock was 2:26pm which is also the official time of "death". One of the scenes was with Jermaine and Halima in their house and the other was with Mrs. Jackson and Jackie in Encino. Maybe a coincidence?

wow. now thats a big coincidence. :|  :?:

nice eye mjjveritas.

Offline sweetheart1311

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by sweetheart1311

• on: January 17, 2010, 11:13:38 PM
What a disappointment, huh?  :?
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline misha86

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by misha86

• on: January 17, 2010, 11:16:50 PM
Quote from: "sweetheart1311"
What a disappointment, huh?  :?
what happened?

Offline MJ_ForeverandAlways

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJ_ForeverandAlways

• on: January 17, 2010, 11:18:30 PM
I'm missing something here....what was supposed to "Blow Our Minds?" All I did was cry! Even though we know he is alive, when they do that kind of stuff it still makes me cry!!  : (((

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

• on: January 18, 2010, 09:15:13 AM
Crescendo, Thanks for your comment. I've updated my previous post on this thread because I'm mistaken over the clock in the scene with Mrs. Jackson and Jackie. There is no clock. The clock with the 2:26pm is in the scene at Tito's house where the family have gathered outside. The clock is positioned on a windowsill with that time. The scene with Jermaine and Halima and the clock still stands.

Crescendo

• on: January 18, 2010, 10:28:22 AM
Crescendo, Thanks for your comment. I've updated my previous post on this thread because I'm mistaken over the clock in the scene with Mrs. Jackson and Jackie. There is no clock. The clock with the 2:26pm is in the scene at Tito's house where the family have gathered outside. The clock is positioned on a windowsill with that time. The scene with Jermaine and Halima and the clock still stands.

but still the clock there at titos house is still 2:26 right which is the same time that Mj was pronounced. and that one where theyre gathered outside is from the first episode which was filmed before Mj "died".

still something there, i think.

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG

• on: January 18, 2010, 10:37:07 AM
I was not able to watch the show, I am in Europe  :cry:  what happened?
("Minkin g├╝erveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Crescendo

• on: January 18, 2010, 10:44:59 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I was not able to watch the show, I am in Europe  :cry:  what happened?

Nothing. lol They talked about themselves for the majority of the show.Then towards the end Jermaine was telling Halima he had a dream. After much encouragement from halima, jermaine went and talked to his brothers and they all decided to go to Forest lawn. They filmed them walking into the building where Michael supposedly is buried. but they didnt show the crypt.

Nothing we havent seen before.

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

• on: January 18, 2010, 10:56:51 AM
Crescendo, I've checked and yes the clock with 2:26pm at Tito's house is in the first episode and filmed in May. We know this because the press conference scene is in June and Tito's house scene is "one month earlier".

Crescendo

• on: January 18, 2010, 11:07:01 AM
Crescendo, I've checked and yes the clock with 2:26pm at Tito's house is in the first episode and filmed in May. We know this because the press conference scene is in June and Tito's house scene is "one month earlier".

Well if the episode was filmed a month earlier, they almost, every so coincidentally, predicted the time michael would be pronounced and month later. and for some reason they made note of it in the episode.

Theres something weird there. Do I make sense? its morning here and I'm not a morning person.  :lol:

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

• on: January 18, 2010, 11:28:31 AM
Crescendo, You make complete sense and I'm not a morning person either. I'm just about nocturnal. There are too many coincidences and odd things for this whole thing to be real. In the first episode when three of the brothers were introducing themselves to camera they said something about MJ's death being a "surprise" or them being "surprised". Now if MJ was gone that word is not really the best word under the circumstances. Surely "shocked", "devastated" or "saddened" would be more fitting. The word "surprise" could apply because MJ's death took them unawares/unexpected/astonishment but the second dictionary definition is "to fill with wonder or amazement".

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer

• on: January 19, 2010, 12:50:43 PM
In the first episode of the reality show at Jermaine's house there is a painting/work of art on the wall behind JJ. It can be seen in the scene where JJ is sitting with his IPod on. The style and coloring of this picture reminds me of a similar looking painting of MJ that I remember seeing posted on this site. Does anyone know the painting I'm referring to? Update: I've found out the answer to my own question, the artist who did the MJ painting is a guy called Paul Oz.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 08:48:54 AM by mjjveritas »

Offline dirtydiana2009

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by dirtydiana2009

• on: January 19, 2010, 01:53:27 PM
I'm confused... when is the Jackson show finale? Was it the episode when they visit Michael's "grave" or is there still another one? I've heard rumor about a secret finale...was that it? Is the first season over or is there one more episode?

(I'm in the US).

Thanks!

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Its her

• on: January 20, 2010, 04:48:01 AM
Say, did anyone happen to get  a GOOD look at the red shirt Halima was wearing (on the finale show) for just about 4 or 5 minutes in the show? I couldn't tape it, and she was trying HARD to cover it with a scarf, AFTER she showed the entire front once. It was a white form on the front, which looked like a silouette of MJ tipping his hat---unless I'm just wishing. I could not READ what it said under the figure. HELP? It has to be a clue--she was fussing too much!!!!!!!!

I was hoping it said something MORE ("mind blowing"!!), than the white shirt she had on the other show. You've heard the expression, "need to get something off my chest"?  SHE was trying hard to keep a secret, on there! I know it!

RED shirt, white graphic. somekind of logo or fancy word(s).

Sorry, I can't get any colors or smileys to stick!
ONLY Believe...

Offline MJ_ForeverandAlways

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJ_ForeverandAlways

• on: January 20, 2010, 08:16:11 AM
I noticed her shirt too and all her fussing!....but was unable to make out anything either. I thought the same thing that it might mean something just like her white one that said "Michael Lives". Will have to see if we can find that episode on you tube or on TV again. ;)

Offline mformichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mformichael

• on: January 20, 2010, 10:04:31 AM
[attachment=0:32rsc039]twitterjack5ons.jpg[/attachment:32rsc039]

Offline Its her

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Its her

• on: January 23, 2010, 10:48:53 AM
Quote from: "mformichael"
[attachment=0:4r6jwqu3]twitterjack5ons.jpg[/attachment:4r6jwqu3]

Is THIS IT? The picture you posted, is it what was on the red shirt Halima was wearing on the last program, or where is it from?
I see a teenage Michael looking AT the camera as if "Who's Bad?", and everyone of the other brothers (well, except Jermaine, who ALWAYS has to do his own thing just to assert his presence and --and probably was supposed to,  but looked away at the second the shutter opened, like a typical attention-seeking smart-alek!) is looking UP, at the larger than life drawing of Michael, looming over the four of the brothers who are actually on the reality show.  What does this mean? Just thinking out loud...help? What are we looking at?

A) What is the significance of the DRAWING as opposed to a PHOTO of Michael, as he looked last?

B) What does the adult brothers' pose mean?

C) Is the year snapped or something ELSE about the younger boys' picture significant in some way?

D) Why is everything so dark, one can barely see..?
E) Anything else?  Could this be the "mind-blowing" thing, in ANY way??
ONLY Believe...