xxmjxxTopic starter

Intresting(listen)
September 28, 2010, 11:37:01 AM
Listen from about 3 min onwards...........[youtube:2ymxt97f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSp5LbjGBHA&feature=related[/youtube:2ymxt97f] its as if he seems suspisious.(sorry i cant spell it) :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Re: Intresting(listen)
September 28, 2010, 12:43:16 PM
From thinking back to that day I think there were a lot of people who were suspicious. Hardly anyone believed that he would actually do all of these tours and were just waiting for him to get out of it somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 28, 2010, 02:55:46 PM
seems like for a week i was sure it was a joke but i figured that was just a somewhat normal response to that kind of thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 16, 2011, 05:08:26 AM
I like the ucla puicture because mj is sitting on there and they discussed what really happend thats just Amazing hehehehehe ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2011, 09:21:07 AM
It's interesting to re-watch these news reports.  I pick up on little things more now:

1) He talks about waiting for an "official" update from the hospital spokespeople
.....did they ever get that? Or did Jermaine step in?

2) This is very minor, but still inaccurate; the banner headline under him as he is talking says that firefighters arrived to find him not breathing....it really should be paramedics.  Like I said, very minor.  

3) He talks about how the LA Times and others are reporting he is dead, but it's not official yet..however, their own banner headline underneath him says REPORTS: MICHAEL JACKSON DIES
So, we have a reporter standing in front of us saying it's not official yet, they haven't heard from the hospital.....but,their own headline states Michael died.  :roll:

Like I said.....interesting to re-watch this stuff.  
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions