~Souza~

Re: Malachi ... Michael ... & TMZ ...
October 02, 2010, 05:56:57 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Ok listen to the song Mamacita..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just close your eyes and listen to it, it feels like Michael singing it. It gave me goose bumps. enjoy.. Blessings

That is Mike. It's another nice parallel with Elvis. Here is 'Jimmy Ellis':

[youtube:2rj4hxpz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7loRHf3I6GU[/youtube:2rj4hxpz]

that isn't michael a few years ago mj camp confirm it wasn't Micheal's

LMAO, if we should take everything the MJ camp says for truth, we wouldn't be here in the first place.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 02, 2010, 05:58:01 PM
I heard of him last year in the forums. Took a listen to some of his joints on Myspace, I must say I'm convinced that Jason could be an avatar of sorts and that these songs are really MJ's.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

sprint911

October 02, 2010, 05:58:12 PM
first of all michael would NOT have his tracks leaked like that :lol: Michael would be furious. Michael is perfectionist not an irresponsible person who lets people leaked his tracks. When Akon and Mj son leaked  Michael got pissed and that's why he didn't want Akon put the song in his album ( and yes i believe akon leaked it) :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 02, 2010, 09:04:15 PM
Jason Malachi
Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson, the alleged son of Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... on-estate/

Malachi, the messenger of God
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 02, 2010, 09:28:53 PM
Jason, healer
the cure all diseases

The Messenger, the healer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 02, 2010, 10:49:22 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Jason Malachi
Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson, the alleged son of Michael

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... on-estate/

Malachi, the messenger of God

is Jason Malachi and Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson the same person?? They say Jason Malachi is Italian..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 02, 2010, 11:01:17 PM
I listened to the video above and it does sound like Michael singing in most parts for sure. It would be next to impossible to imitate his side notes and sounds, IMO. I have been thoroughly confused by this Jason Malachi - especially after learning of MJ's "self-claimed" son with the similar name. There's another song called Let Me Let Go and it sounds too much like Michael as well. The only way I will believe it is him is if Jason is standing in front of me and I can see that he's not lip syncing.

The other video - that is funny. What's up with the mask? It's easy to see that it's not Elvis and Elvis didn't wear masks...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 03, 2010, 04:57:55 AM
It's Jason Malachi. I actually went to Middle School and High School with this guy. His real name is Jason Cupeta and he's from Gaithersburg, MD.As long as I had known this guy he was obsessed with Michael Jackson: listened to him, sang him, danced him... channeled him. He took a lot of s**t sometimes for it, but he didn't care. He's a really nice guy too

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 03, 2010, 10:40:00 AM
Quote from: "sunrise"
It's Jason Malachi. I actually went to Middle School and High School with this guy. His real name is Jason Cupeta and he's from Gaithersburg, MD.As long as I had known this guy he was obsessed with Michael Jackson: listened to him, sang him, danced him... channeled him. He took a lot of s**t sometimes for it, but he didn't care. He's a really nice guy too

I thought he came from New jersey or New York maybe I misunderstood. Lucky you.. so you went to school with a dude who sang like MJ. I still have a hard time to believe. I am not saying you are lying, don't get me wrong, all these impersonators who try to sing and even dance like MJ have difficulties sounding like MJ. Why doesn this Malachi kid have his own voice, he should be himself, even if you are obsessed with MJ, don't be him? I don't understand people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 03, 2010, 12:53:18 PM
Quote from: "sunrise"

I thought he came from New jersey or New York maybe I misunderstood. Lucky you.. so you went to school with a dude who sang like MJ. I still have a hard time to believe. I am not saying you are lying, don't get me wrong, all these impersonators who try to sing and even dance like MJ have difficulties sounding like MJ. Why doesn this Malachi kid have his own voice, he should be himself, even if you are obsessed with MJ, don't be him? I don't understand people.

:lol:  nooooooo, I just quoted what I found .. lol.. I don't know him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 01:02:46 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
Ok listen to the song Mamacita..
Just close your eyes and listen to it, it feels like Michael singing it. It gave me goose bumps. enjoy.. Blessings

That is Mike. It's another nice parallel with Elvis. Here is 'Jimmy Ellis':

[youtube:2ubzc2ox]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7loRHf3I6GU[/youtube:2ubzc2ox]

that isn't michael a few years ago mj camp confirm it wasn't Micheal's

LMAO, if we should take everything the MJ camp says for truth, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

I don't feel Malachi guy has a voice like his....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 10:40:38 PM
I don't know what the truth is about Jason Malachi... Someone posted a comment on YouTube saying that Malachi is just a stage name, not his real family name.  Could be!  I do think his voice is similar to Michael's - while lacking a certain quality, maybe the full spectrum of emotion that Michael could convey, with the hiccups, the HOOs, the crying etc.  What intrigues me most is that Malachi's songs are in MJ's style.  There's just something about them that screams Michael to me.  

In any case, JM made this tribute to MJ, "A Hero Fell" (which I actually consider one of the best tributes out there - it made my cry like crazy):
[youtube:2a0qeeep]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DRZPcI1gDM[/youtube:2a0qeeep]

Intro: "You came into this world to fulfill a purpose.  You came to fulfill a destiny.  Your spirit shines forth and touches the very soul of all those you inspire.  Your character emanated greatness.  You saw the world with the heart of a child and the eyes of a legend.  Michael, now you are free.  We love you.  You'll always be our hero."  Then the music hits: "Because a hero fell... I can see those broken wings..."  :(   :cry:   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 10:43:01 PM
I think it would be interesting to know who writes the songs released/sung by Jason Malachi.  I haven't been able to find out, but then I haven't tried very hard either... Will have to look into it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 11:32:39 PM
That song was beautiful and quite touching, especially at the end with the little girl saying "we'll always love you, Michael". Funny thing - that didn't sound like Michael at all. So, how can he change his voice so much? Hmmm....interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 04, 2010, 07:34:52 AM
I thought that Jason did sound like MJ in "A Hero Fell", especially at the beginning (when he starts to sing, that is, not during the spoken intro) and at the end.  But um, maybe he uses Autotune sometimes?!  I'm not sure if Autotune can make one sound like another person...  :?:

I've done a bit of digging on J. Malachi and here's what I found:
1. He's a member of MySpace since 30 June 2006.  (MySpace has existed since 2003.)
Isn't June 2006 around the time that BACK started his posts on that MJJ forum?
Interestingly, June 2006 is exactly when MySpace is said to have became the most popular social networking site in the United States -- at least according to Wikipedia:
2. The MySpace page says that JM is not signed to any label.
3. There are references on the Internet to the Motion Mania Dance Center (to which JM is said to have obtained a scholarship at age 12), so the school does seem to exist - or at least to have existed at some point... The address is 327 Muddy Branch Rd., Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878.  
Here's JM's bio:
4. Malachi's "Revelation" album (the first album we've heard of, I think?) was released on 31 May 2008.
5. In the only interview with Jason that I found he says his family is Italian; he's 23 and singing since age 9 (not sure when the interview was held, though); made his first record at age 13; his first performance in Vegas was gonna happen that night.  He also said that he wrote "Don't Walk Away".  Interview:
[youtube:2gm9utq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJui31IwYvU[/youtube:2gm9utq4]

Based on the fact that the Motion Mania school is in Maryland (MD) and so is Germantown (where the Oktoberfest mentioned above is held), I would guess that JM is from Maryland - which is close to Washington DC.  And based on my knowledge, many people who work in DC live in Maryland.  Anyhow, that's not really important - unless some people want to discuss JM's accent.  

I must say, I like this guy and the way he sounds in the interview... Seems humble.  He laughs a bit like MJ at one point, and says "Bless you" to one of the people who call in, and says something about God's grace when the interviewer asks JM whether he's strong enough for the industry... He's very agreeable overall.  And toward the end he sings live on the radio!

What surprises me greatly is that we haven't heard much of this guy prior to 2008-09 (not till 2009-10 for me!), and there aren't more TV appearances and live performances... There's not even much info on the Internet, especially pre-2008. JM really doesn't seem to try to market his music a whole lot!  Maybe he's a shy/private guy who simply loves music and is talented?  That could explain why he loves MJ so much... Maybe he's the real deal, in the sense of someone doing his thing and being true to himself, rather than trying to imitate/impersonate MJ or chase MJ around.  I mean, he doesn't make a big deal of his voice's resemblance to MJ's... though he does say it's a compliment when people mention that to him. And maybe the guy was reluctant to promote his music prior to 2009 because he knew he sounded like MJ and would be accused of "messing with the King"?  I mean, such an accusation must be hurtful for someone who respects MJ a lot and (possibly) simply happens to sound like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions