I've got an update for you guys.   bounce/ :)
Grant Jeffrey covers the True Ark; as in the physical one in part two You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I started with part one... this guy is one of the Best of the best concerning Bible Prophecy & End Times study, this whole series has guests from the very top of this field. I encourage everyone to listen to the whole series; both season 1 & 2. It's been a while since I've gone through them so I am personally going through all the links I have posted lately myself picking up important information I have forgotten. It's very interesting, in part two he says they have it...The Sanhedrin...in Jerusalem...the physical Ark. It's been brought back from Ethiopia.

All of The Book of Revelation Chuck Missler: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All of Apocalypse & the End Times - Series 1:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apocalypse & the End Times - Series 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

~Souza~Topic starter

Thread closed. Please copy your posts from this thread to the new forum: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But please keep sharing hoax-related Biblical discussions on this forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions