Re: MY THOUGHTS ON THE TRUTH!
December 14, 2009, 01:18:33 PM
To everybody his .......
but Michael wanted to be looked always as a "normally" person, MJ is very religious I think .... he has ehrfurcht before these things ... thinks he does not want to be compared to God with Jesus or so....
And I would never do this ....... Michael is a quite special person, however, this goes for me too deeply.
He wants to transmit a message, however, this is another subject .... he sends moreover signals or has put afterwards the Hoax....I see personally it thus I find the contribution irgentwie too deeply ... and not suitably ....... you hope understands
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 14, 2009, 02:44:28 PM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
To everybody his .......
but Michael wanted to be looked always as a "normally" person, MJ is very religious I think .... he has ehrfurcht before these things ... thinks he does not want to be compared to God with Jesus or so....
And I would never do this ....... Michael is a quite special person, however, this goes for me too deeply.
He wants to transmit a message, however, this is another subject .... he sends moreover signals or has put afterwards the Hoax....I see personally it thus I find the contribution irgentwie too deeply ... and not suitably ....... you hope understands
Totally agree and this post has NOTHING to do with our investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 02:49:52 PM
I am not religious at all so I find this hard to even try and understand. Its like a different language to me.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 14, 2009, 03:46:36 PM
This is not flattering for Michael certainly or to accept ....... this contribution is is absent on the place for me .... our Michael, however, a wonderful person .... is a person ... we look better somewhere else, not in this way.
My opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:24:54 PM
Then 2 months prior to Michael’s demise, again she got the Word of God, “…. He will not do the O2 concerts… he will be ‘Helpless’… He will seek God… He will be SAVED!”

@ The Messenger. This made my day. Thank you.

Hey, not everyone is going to agree.  They didn't agree even when Jesus really walked the earth.  His very own mocked and scorned him. It happens even now (Isaiah 53)

I have to say I pretty moved by what you have shared as I am a believer as well.  Two young women who are believers from youtube who are fans of MJ mentioned some confirmations that you have already spoken of.

One that MJ did give his life to Christ. Overall, I had been praying and be honest it has been tough because you had many trolls coming in the boards and twitter saying this and that which is really ashame that people would continue to play on people's emotions.  

I just want to encourage about this post as there are many other things posted here. Of course, anything pertaining to JC will most likely get discredited but that's okay people do have their own choice to believe what they want to believe. We all can post what we want as long as we are not threatening anyone.

Thanks for sharing this.

I will be honest. This made my day even more today.  I am still here at this school and got work to do.  :) I will have to smile!!!

Infinitylady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:38:57 PM
mj..boogie:
Yes, I am a true believer in prophecy if it is coming from the right person

You are so right!! Because every prophecy isn't always coming from God.

Not only have I been on here but since the June 25th. I also have been praying for the family as well.

In regards to Andre' Crouch and his sister there is an article that talked bout them meeting with him questioning about spiritual things.  Another shared about praying/interceding on his behalf during the case/trial that was going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:53:27 PM
[quoteI am going to open your grave and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to where you belong][/quote]

It may mean something to do with spiritual grave or spiritually dead.  God will bring him out of his whatever he has gone through in the past.  God is going to restore him not only physically but spiritually.  God is a restorer of those who were spirtually oppressed, depressed, emotionally ,and spiritually broken and those who were broken-hearted and in despair. <------Isa 42:3 (NIV) A bruised reed he will not break, and a smouldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice. ...[/b][/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:59:14 PM
"But all this points out to the one TRUTH - Michael is ALIVE! Somewhere!
The whole prophesy points out to his current situation – dead, buried in a grave, hope cut off, dry bones!"

I'm confused. Is it your opinion that he is alive (as in living in this world somewhere) or that he has passed and will be resurrected?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 05:08:06 PM
I'm confused. Is it your opinion that he is alive (as in living in this world somewhere) or that he has passed and will be resurrected?

he's alive living somewhere.

I wasn't the one who wrote the post about the prophecy, though. The Messenger was the one who posted it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 05:09:59 PM
In tears, this post as well as the responses, led me to think about Michael's personality and sweet spirit again. How people in his circle took advantage of his kindness, generosity, love and sincerity because of greed in one way or another....it breaks my heart that he had to endure so much unfair cruelty.  Wherever you are Michael.......we all miss you sooooo much! :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

December 14, 2009, 06:52:10 PM
Something in me moved when I read this post.  I knew of Michael's visits by Andrea Crouch and the last song that Michael requested that he sing to him.  The words of that song has remained with me.  It seemed as though Michael had reached a higher pentacle in the universe. He was going through a spiritual cleansing.  It was obvious. When I read about it and read his own words,I knew that my beliefs about Michael's existence on this planet was not an unrealistic one.  He is a Godsend.  I believe that with every breath that I take.  I believe he is a messenger and he was sent here for a purpose.  No one comes by such an abundance of talents, no one holds as much compassion nor so much passion for the love of all living things regardless of its reciprocation, no one can possess such an abundance of worldly treasures, riches, and his worth matter not to him beyond allowing him to continue to give more and more, do more for the causes closest to his heart, and give it willingly and unselfishly.  There is something about Michael Jackson that goes beyond human emotion, human compassion.  There is something about him.  He took all that was put upon him, all of it, and never raised his hand in anger or spite.  He only asked that people listen to their hearts, not believe the junk and believe in his innocence, believe in love. Thank you for this post.  From the bottom of my heart.  thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 14, 2009, 07:13:00 PM
Thank you for this post and I won't knock it and I hope no one else does either. The reason I won't knock it is because we all view pictures and poems and thoughts that do not pertain to the hoax on any level...and we do it here on this forum This post does not in any way state that Michael Jackson is a deity. So please don't attack this poster. We have also posted our dreams on this forum. Poster I am going to pm you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 14, 2009, 07:30:41 PM
This also goes to my belief that when Michael returns, we will not recognize him as the Michael Jackson that we knew.  We will only know him by his deeds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 15, 2009, 02:23:24 AM
I know michael have a talent to change people and I believe that ..
because since I have known michael < since his death bcoz I wasn't his fans before his "death" > , I feel that I changed a lot .. my thought about this world also changed ..
Honestly before I have known michael , I don't care about this world , I don't care about people's suffer as long as it wasn't my matter .. I don't care ..
but now , when I see many people suffered .. I don't know why but I feel like if michael see this , he must be very sad , and I don't know why too .. I cried when I see the victims of natural disaster on TV screen ..
So , I always believe that God used michael to change me to be a better person ..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

December 15, 2009, 11:43:30 AM
[quoteI always believe that God used michael to change me to be a better person .. ][/quote]

Thanks for sharing that. Isn't this what MJ wanted us to do? Make a change? Change the man that looks in the mirror<---- (US).   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions