CC

Re: Why the stains?
December 14, 2009, 01:09:41 PM
Quote from: "ibelieve8"
She is/was his stylist.. it's not the thriller jacket, but a  Balmain jacket.. It's actually hers. He's wearing her clothes. :) She did an interview not to long ago, I have no clue where I read it.
THRILLER JACKET!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 14, 2009, 01:17:05 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I hate to say it but dirty stained clothing like these does support the claims of him indeed with a dependacy on drugs etc or something wrong healthwise.

Don't agree.

The horizontal light marks on a black shirt do happen when pulling a t-shirt over your head and you have powder on your face. You cannot avoid it except when pulling the neck out first (and most people would never do that).

It seems that Michael was quite normal like you and me and I am SOOOO glad about it.
Remember the dirty hand at O2 announcement with some black smear on it. Must have been the cart or something backstage. I like this. Puts a wide wide smile into my face. ;-)

But there's also a pic, where his trousers are stained as well. Not from the rehearsals, but from the doctor'S.

Found it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:29:28 PM
It's odd what one person notices versus what another notices. I had no idea about the various stains until they were pointed out by others.

I was focusing more and noticed the make up and hair. MJ has  worn make up for years. MJ has worn wigs and weaves for years. In past years and in other pictures, his hair and makeup are flawless and near perfection. The wigs never looked thick and "wiggy" and the make up looked very natural and not like pancake.  The make up and wig in these pics  do not look nearly as polished as what we're accustomed to seeing from MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:30:24 PM
on the old forum we had increased pictures of the O2 conference
Michael had his whole clothes fully of this Flecken .... somebody has the enlarged O2 picture? Or if it can increase somebody again please....: P Please, Please, Please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 14, 2009, 01:31:50 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
It's odd what one person notices versus what another notices. I had no idea about the various stains until they were pointed out by others.

I was focusing more and noticed the make up and hair. MJ has  worn make up for years. MJ has worn wigs and weaves for years. In past years and in other pictures, his hair and makeup are flawless and near perfection. The wigs never looked thick and "wiggy" and the make up looked very natural and not like pancake.  The make up and wig in these pics  do not look nearly as polished as what we're accustomed to seeing from MJ.

True! He worked with Ruska Bergman during the last two years, but changed back to Karen Faye.
When did Karen start working for him again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 02:38:10 PM
I feel its his make up because these arent the only times Michael had problem or stains from his makeup my computer is Down so I can't post pictures but 1 example can b found during the MTV awards in 1995 while he was performing dangerous i guess the sweat from his hands made the make up easier to come off cuz wen he slapped his leg it looked like a make up stain was left.......so MJ is never dirty his make up just causes malfunctions imo....he's human these things happen sheesh lol.....btw he looks Hawt ;-)
Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 02:42:04 PM by LiteEyeZ22
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 02:38:51 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"

True! He worked with Ruska Bergman during the last two years, but changed back to Karen Faye.

I thought Ruska Bergan was only his stylist - was she responsible for his hair and makeup too? So Ruska was the one  who put Micheal in girls clothes ( all the balmain stuff we've seen him in this year womens wear). I'm not saying Mike doesn't pull off the Balmain look cos he does but, i'm confused!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

larab

December 14, 2009, 02:51:30 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I hate to say it but dirty stained clothing like these does support the claims of him indeed with a dependacy on drugs etc or something wrong healthwise. Either that or a depressive state which makes you not too worried about certain things regarding your appearance. Beats me why no-one made him aware but then how many people would have dared to be honest with Michael and say "hey Mike, your clothes are dirty!" I don't know about other members but these photo's are quite disturbing to me. I have never in all these years seen MJ in dirty clothing-even when his children were tots- we all know how messy little ones can be but he was never seen or photographed like this.

I agree..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 02:57:13 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Quote from: "Ninanina"

I thought Ruska Bergan was only his stylist - was she responsible for his hair and makeup too? So Ruska was the one  who put Micheal in girls clothes ( all the balmain stuff we've seen him in this year womens wear). I'm not saying Mike doesn't pull off the Balmain look cos he does but, i'm confused!

Haha - I don't know! Maybe he liked her clothes so much, that he wore them!  :D
I think youre right - she was his stylist, not his make up artist.
Here's her interview again - I like the way she speaks about him:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 14, 2009, 02:58:21 PM
Quote from: "ibelieve8"
She is/was his stylist.. it's not the thriller jacket, but a  Balmain jacket.. It's actually hers. He's wearing her clothes. :) She did an interview not to long ago, I have no clue where I read it.

there was a thread on this ^^ with a link attached!! she said Michael took to her cos he seen she wasn't fake / after his money and was a genuine person!! she didn't say they was together she was his stylist!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 14, 2009, 03:23:51 PM
Rushka Bergman is a wardrobe stylist; Karen Faye is a makeup artist and hairstylist. The two women specialize in completely different things, and they were probably hired or let go for different, possibly unrelated reasons.

As for the "stains," they just show that Michael is a normal human being who gets stuff on his clothes sometimes because he's not perfect and not focused on insignificant things like that all of the time. He's a busy man and has better things to worry about than a smudge here and a little dust there when he's going about his normal everyday business.

It's easy to see why he didn't want to be photographed and hated interacting with the media. How distressing it must have been to know that no matter how much effort he put into looking presentable and acting decently, people would analyze the heck out of every little detail, blow things out of proportion, and often attribute any slight imperfection to something negative or "weird."

I so feel for Michael and why he just wanted to get away from everybody but his children and family. The result? June 25. Fans may love Michael, but they also contribute a great deal to his predicament and isolation. Sometimes a stain is just a stain and needs no explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 14, 2009, 03:29:52 PM
100 % agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

December 14, 2009, 03:44:03 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Rushka Bergman is a wardrobe stylist; Karen Faye is a makeup artist and hairstylist. The two women specialize in completely different things, and they were probably hired or let go for different, possibly unrelated reasons.

As for the "stains," they just show that Michael is a normal human being who gets stuff on his clothes sometimes because he's not perfect and not focused on insignificant things like that all of the time. He's a busy man and has better things to worry about than a smudge here and a little dust there when he's going about his normal everyday business.

It's easy to see why he didn't want to be photographed and hated interacting with the media. How distressing it must have been to know that no matter how much effort he put into looking presentable and acting decently, people would analyze the heck out of every little detail, blow things out of proportion, and often attribute any slight imperfection to something negative or "weird."

I so feel for Michael and why he just wanted to get away from everybody but his children and family. The result? June 25. Fans may love Michael, but they also contribute a great deal to his predicament and isolation. Sometimes a stain is just a stain and needs no explanation.

thanks lorrie! a stain is just a stain... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 14, 2009, 03:45:58 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"

I understand completely what you'e saying and I agree.

I just noticed those stains only on recent pics and wondered, if they are of any significance.
It absolutely doesn't matter to me, whether Mike wears dirty clothes or not - I do it all the time as I have a 3 yr old daughter, but we're in a hoax forum and everything MAY have some deeper meaning.
So it's not about him - OMG - having a stain on his shirt - this bothers me not at all.
It's the reason for those specific stains, what I was wondering about, but I guess we won't find out anyways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 03:48:58 PM
I already wrote MJ was with the O2 conference fully with these Flecken, zooms the clothes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions