ElsaTopic starter

Nenita Malibiran = A Liberian Tin Man
October 03, 2010, 10:32:42 PM
Okay, I admit this is not yet a coherent theory - I'm just looking at what may be dots to see if they connect.

Nenita Malibiran = A Liberian Tin Man    
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nenita Malibiran has to be 'made up' as an anagram for A Liberian Tinman.  This name was a big clue that Dr Murray’s child support case wasn’t real.   I guess the immediate message was to question everything you read about Dr Murray!  

I think there has to be a deeper message to A Liberian Tin Man than just – Nenita Malibiran isn’t real and neither is this story!  

Who or what is A Liberian Tin Man?
Liberian - Liberian Girl – Man behind the curtain – The Wizard of Oz – Tin Man

Liberian – Liberia?
‘Liberia, "land of the free," was founded by free African-Americans and freed slaves from the United States in 1820. An initial group of 86 immigrants, who came to be called Americo-Liberians, established a settlement in Christopolis (now Monrovia, named after U.S. President James Monroe) on February 6, 1820.’ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Monroe?
I had this photo already and when I read about Liberia it seemed to connect - although this choice of clothing from so long ago could just be a coincidence.  Right?

Tin Man: in the movie he received a clock for a heart.  Clock – timing?

Is this the Tin Man?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Nenita Malibiran = A Liberian Tin Man
October 18, 2010, 03:51:46 PM
Unfortunately I am sorry to say she is in fact a real person. I live in San Diego and just happened to be on the local court website and came across the file location for court records establishing paternity for Nenita's baby. Conrad Murray is also listed. Here is the link to do the search.
It is listed under domestic catagory, choose unknown location and enter his or her name. You will see it. What a bummer! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 18, 2010, 04:17:40 PM
Even if there's a real person, the anagram comparison is a great idea and very interesting! This hoax is in levels. It also relates to the other thread talking about Jermaine being behind on child support, and some discussion on the rights of the child message that may be the MJ's real focus with these TMZ topics.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was checking before to find a site that would give you possible anagrams for a particular word(s), and now I'm wondering which site you went to get this anagram of the name?  Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ElsaTopic starter

October 19, 2010, 12:23:13 PM
Quote from: "melinainsandiego"
Unfortunately I am sorry to say she is in fact a real person. I live in San Diego and just happened to be on the local court website and came across the file location for court records establishing paternity for Nenita's baby. Conrad Murray is also listed. Here is the link to do the search.
It is listed under domestic catagory, choose unknown location and enter his or her name. You will see it. What a bummer! :roll:

Thanks for the link, melinainsandiego - yes, I see it.  I'm going to have to think about your post.  

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Even if there's a real person, the anagram comparison is a great idea and very interesting! This hoax is in levels. It also relates to the other thread talking about Jermaine being behind on child support, and some discussion on the rights of the child message that may be the MJ's real focus with these TMZ topics.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was checking before to find a site that would give you possible anagrams for a particular word(s), and now I'm wondering which site you went to get this anagram of the name?  Thanks.

Hi MJonmind, I have tried using online anagram sites but with this name I re-arranged the letters after seeing liberian.  I guess its possible Nenita Malibiran is real - still names can be changed and as you pointed out, there does seem to be a focus on child support stories.  

So possibly the anagram is a coincidence.  Yet there are so many things that would need to be not real for this to be a hoax.  The 'catch Dr Murray being a bad Doctor' theory just doesn't make sense to me.  A real Doctor involved in a hoax that slings mud on him and makes his private business public - that also seems unlikely. If this is a hoax I don't think there's much about the Dr Murray or his past that can be real.  An offical record from 1998 though, that's a problem.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions