sprint911

Do you believe?
October 07, 2010, 05:17:57 PM
Alien Reptilians

The Reptilians or Reptoids alien race (which is a word mixed from reptilians and humanoids and are the same creature) are human looking lizard creatures that can shape shift. They are also known as dinosauroids, lizardfolk, lizardmen Saurians alpha draconians, and Sauroids.

Reptilians are tall, around 7 to 9 feet, have green scaly skin, three long fingers and an opposable thumb with talons on the ends, holes for ears, muscular legs and arms, and large eyes. There have been reports of Reptilians with and without tails, with and without wings, and hidden genitalia. They have been sighted wearing very little clothes except for armor but are always seen with some sort of utility belt said to be used to help them become invisible.

Reptilians and The New World Order

Reptilians are a very dangerous alien species that are bent on the domination of Earth. They are very intelligent, known as evil, have telekinetic powers and have a warlike mentality that has driven them to secretly incorporate themselves into our society for their cause. Some conspiracy theory's suspect that many important leaders are actually Reptilians acting as humans in order to help them with their agenda (From as George W. Bush to members of the British royal family).

There are a few different theorys as to where the Reptilians actually come from. Some say that they were here on Earth before us humans and live in secret underground, in various caverns around the world while others believe that they are from the Alpha Draconi star system of the Orion Constellation or both.

The Reptilians have been around since the beginning of man kind and have been thought to have given the human race much of it's early technology, helped build the pyramids, worked with the Mayans, and helped start early religions pretending to be Gods and manipulating Adam and Eve in the Bible (While dealing with the story of the Garden of Eden, the Midrash also deals with the serpent. It declares that before causing Adam and Eve to sin, "it had legs" (Bereishit Rabbah, 19). According to this, the serpent was once a tall, splendid and regal creature. When its fate was decided and it is written that "upon thy belly shall thou go" (Bereishit 3:14), "the ministering angels descended and cut off its arms and legs" (Bereishit Rabbah, 20).

This tradition gives the image of the enticing serpent an impressive dimension, that has repercussions on many viewpoints of the ancient world, which saw the serpent as representing forces of evil on one hand and as possessing supernatural powers on the other hand.). Unfortunately their final goal is to eventually enslave the human race in the "New World Order" and use humans for mining and other physical tasks when the time is right.

Out of all the different types of aliens visiting Earth the Reptilians are by far the most dangerous to our very existence as humans. They have very little respect for us and want the Earth for themselves. Some say that the greys have been working against the Reptilians in order to help the human race but it is unclear why. They may have a similar agenda and just don't want the reptilians to acquire the Earth before them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (videos on the webiste)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: Do you believe?
October 07, 2010, 05:44:37 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
The Reptilians have been around since the beginning of man kind and have been thought to have given the human race much of it's early technology, helped build the pyramids, worked with the Mayans, and helped start early religions pretending to be Gods and manipulating Adam and Eve in the Bible (While dealing with the story of the Garden of Eden, the Midrash also deals with the serpent. It declares that before causing Adam and Eve to sin, "it had legs" (Bereishit Rabbah, 19). According to this, the serpent was once a tall, splendid and regal creature. When its fate was decided and it is written that "upon thy belly shall thou go" (Bereishit 3:14), "the ministering angels descended and cut off its arms and legs" (Bereishit Rabbah, 20).

Oh, please. That info is rather ignorant.

The so called technology used to build the pyramids was as simple as an hidraulic system and woods.

"Bereishit Rabbah" surely talked in a metaphorical way or he was high on herbs....

Why do people lately want to talk about lizards, aliens and that in a Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum??????

We are already being labeled as wacko all over the world for thinking on the possibility that MJ would be alive and now this??

I am off for tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 07, 2010, 07:38:02 PM
right, this garbage is simply intolerable. Let us have our peace as Michael so very pleaded the exact same sentiment for years. We're not fooled by the mainstream media, we will believe what we will have to believe and this is our final statement whether those chose to agree with us or not. I can't  emphasize enough about the importance of this investigation, and yeah, I admit, I did have my doubts at one point, but to turn my back would be  betraying Michael himself in my eyes, and I couldn't do that, Not with all that I already have been through with doing some investigation  myself. Let it be known, that we are completely competent individuals who possess a greater understanding than the foolish audience is inclined to believe. Maybe it is the others who simply do not comprehend it. as Michael put it, we're on a different level mentally than most, we know the art of deception better than anyone else, and Sure, im assuming that all of us are smart enough to realize this, because I have faith. the truth with prevail. and when that truth comes, and it will come eventually, I'll stick by with the courage and salivation that I've always hoped and dreamed of in the end. This isn't about investigation so much as it liberation from Michael's constant ridicule, this guy has been tortured  for far too long and I refuse to allow some single unsubstantiated tabloid to continuously have their way with him. This has got to end, michael dead or alive. This is so disrespectful, and to think that even if he is gone, they are still talking crap about him. sensationalism. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? That doesnt exist in america, let alone the world. thats a scam. theres no democracy here. There is a lot of misleading. Michael wouldn't have been hurt for so long if democracy existed. if open-mindedness came alive, if people would just look into there hearts and see that this man was simply tryiing to make the world a better place but nobody likes happy stories. Death, violence, and torture is all that is. Well michael, even if he is gone, doesnt stop me from spreading his message, or his justice. he deserves it. Can't anybody see that? This is just a rant to all those who had talked trash and are still talking trash to him. So I apologize. I just want the same respect for michael as they have for one another. "love thy brother".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

all4loveandbelieve

October 07, 2010, 08:36:19 PM
Have you read this thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14631?  Apparently this person calling himself or herself  LeapinLizard, this person is lizard and morphs into a person. He escaped from the illuminati. You should go read his posts, he has written one and explained about the illuminatis, and a goodbye one. Souza has asked him to give her some facts and he didn`t so she locked the posts. I would have done the same thing.

Please read these posts. I do not believe in it. It is really far fetched. We are here to find out what happened to Michael, I am sure he wasn`t eaten by a  lizard  :lol:  When I read what he wrote, i felt I was in the twilight zone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Puff

October 08, 2010, 01:33:08 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Have you read this thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14631?  Apparently this person calling himself or herself  LeapinLizard, this person is lizard and morphs into a person. He escaped from the illuminati. You should go read his posts, he has written one and explained about the illuminatis, and a goodbye one. Souza has asked him to give her some facts and he didn`t so she locked the posts. I would have done the same thing.

Please read these posts. I do not believe in it. It is really far fetched. We are here to find out what happened to Michael, I am sure he wasn`t eaten by a  lizard  :lol:  When I read what he wrote, i felt I was in the twilight zone.

Quote from: "TheCryptographer"
Damnit, you just HAD to blog about me didn't you? I wanted to have a bit of fun, not become the next BoW. You guys don't screw around!

I am NOT an informer, I don't have inside info, so you can put that in your blog. I'm a troll looking to have a bit of fun, but it went out of hand. I despise BoW, and people like her. I'm a "troll of honor." It wasn't my intent for you to take me THAT seriously. I thought Smouza would ban me by now, to be honest. I'd have kept up if you hadn't mentioned me in your blog, and people not thought I was an informer.

And now, I've just one last leeetle thing to say.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZAAAAAARRRRDDDDD :D :D :D

PS: Hi Smouza. You won't know when or where. But I will return. I'll be back again, and again, and again. I'll be here as long as you are, because you cannot ban me. I'm magic :D

Kinda like you were at the MJHD chat...no matter how hard they tried, the mods just couldn't ban your ass. I loved that! So now I am emulating it. See you around,  my friend xoxox

Cryptographer AKA troll AKA LeapinLizard, aka RocktheChance aka Chances Are, aka Takin a Chance (Smouza got yo numba oh yeaaaah), aka another chance taken....you get the idea. Son of a bitch, I've had a lot of trolls. Maybe I  ought to troll Conspiracy next. Nah, he's dying. You are more fun XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 08, 2010, 12:54:01 PM
Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Quote from: "TheCryptographer"
Damnit, you just HAD to blog about me didn't you? I wanted to have a bit of fun, not become the next BoW. You guys don't screw around!

I am NOT an informer, I don't have inside info, so you can put that in your blog. I'm a troll looking to have a bit of fun, but it went out of hand. I despise BoW, and people like her. I'm a "troll of honor." It wasn't my intent for you to take me THAT seriously. I thought Smouza would ban me by now, to be honest. I'd have kept up if you hadn't mentioned me in your blog, and people not thought I was an informer.

And now, I've just one last leeetle thing to say.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZAAAAAARRRRDDDDD :D :D :D

PS: Hi Smouza. You won't know when or where. But I will return. I'll be back again, and again, and again. I'll be here as long as you are, because you cannot ban me. I'm magic :D

Kinda like you were at the MJHD chat...no matter how hard they tried, the mods just couldn't ban your ass. I loved that! So now I am emulating it. See you around,  my friend xoxox

Cryptographer AKA troll AKA LeapinLizard, aka RocktheChance aka Chances Are, aka Takin a Chance (Smouza got yo numba oh yeaaaah), aka another chance taken....you get the idea. Son of a bitch, I've had a lot of trolls. Maybe I  ought to troll Conspiracy next. Nah, he's dying. You are more fun XD

TheCryptographer what an idiot you are... You want to have fun go play in the traffic. Maybe you will have fun there. You MORRON..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 09, 2010, 12:02:35 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

The so called technology used to build the pyramids was as simple as an hidraulic system and woods.

"Bereishit Rabbah" surely talked in a metaphorical way or he was high on herbs....

Why do people lately want to talk about lizards, aliens and that in a Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum??????

We are already being labeled as wacko all over the world for thinking on the possibility that MJ would be alive and now this??

I am off for tonight.

Excuse me, it's already been proven that humans didn't have the technology or tools to create the pyramids. I do believe in higher intelligent beings. Please open your mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 09, 2010, 05:53:42 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Excuse me, it's already been proven that humans didn't have the technology or tools to create the pyramids. I do believe in higher intelligent beings. Please open your mind

Who has proved it? where are those researches?based on what?

The so called "technology or tools" are in this case architectual infrastruture using the nature resources of the area, as using the water from the Nile river to create levels of work inside the structures to lift up the cubes, as well as using other nature tools , mechanic "machines" and hundreds of human labour.

So, You excuse me, Abeautifulmind, but there is no higher intelligent beins involved in the construction of the pyramids, just mathematitians who had excellent skills within architecture and geometry  and hundreds of workers  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sprint911

October 09, 2010, 08:10:26 PM

I am off for tonight.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 10:08:49 PM

Who has proved it? where are those researches?based on what?

The so called "technology or tools" are in this case architectual infrastruture using the nature resources of the area, as using the water from the Nile river to create levels of work inside the structures to lift up the cubes, as well as using other nature tools , mechanic "machines" and hundreds of human labour.

So, You excuse me, Abeautifulmind, but there is no higher intelligent beins involved in the construction of the pyramids, just mathematitians who had excellent skills within architecture and geometry  and hundreds of workers  :)

You need to watch the history and science channel. Do some reading. Also read Chariots of the Gods.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 12, 2010, 08:20:07 AM
You need to watch the history and science channel. Do some reading

I find the tone of your reply pretty offending to be honest and I don´t get easily offended ;)

History and science does not apply here as a proof that Aliens built the pyramids, looks more like the opposite ;)

Sorry to dissapoint all of you who firmly believe that the pyramids were built by aliens just because "a channel" or a "random book" or whatever reasons you may come up to with say that,  but once again, Pyramids were built in the way I exposed before, nothing magic about that, and by fellow men, workers, and as long as there is no evidence beyond especulation that pyramids were built by aliens I stand my ground.

I think I made my point clear ;) I refuse going in circles about this subject. This is my last post in this thread, you go your way, I go my way and if we find each other, then it could not be avoided.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Its her

October 14, 2010, 04:19:29 AM
Alien Reptilians

The Reptilians or Reptoids alien race (which is a word mixed from reptilians and humanoids and are the same creature) are human looking lizard creatures that can shape shift. They are also known as dinosauroids, lizardfolk, lizardmen Saurians alpha draconians, and Sauroids.

Reptilians are tall, around 7 to 9 feet, have green scaly skin, three long fingers and an opposable thumb with talons on the ends, holes for ears, muscular legs and arms, and large eyes. There have been reports of Reptilians with and without tails, with and without wings, and hidden genitalia. They have been sighted wearing very little clothes except for armor but are always seen with some sort of utility belt said to be used to help them become invisible.

Reptilians and The New World Order

Reptilians are a very dangerous alien species that are bent on the domination of Earth. They are very intelligent, known as evil, have telekinetic powers and have a warlike mentality that has driven them to secretly incorporate themselves into our society for their cause. Some conspiracy theory's suspect that many important leaders are actually Reptilians acting as humans in order to help them with their agenda (From as George W. Bush to members of the British royal family).

There are a few different theorys as to where the Reptilians actually come from. Some say that they were here on Earth before us humans and live in secret underground, in various caverns around the world while others believe that they are from the Alpha Draconi star system of the Orion Constellation or both.

This tradition gives the image of the enticing serpent an impressive dimension, that has repercussions on many viewpoints of the ancient world, which saw the serpent as representing forces of evil on one hand and as possessing supernatural powers on the other hand.). Unfortunately their final goal is to eventually enslave the human race in the "New World Order" and use humans for mining and other physical tasks when the time is right.

Out of all the different types of aliens visiting Earth the Reptilians are by far the most dangerous to our very existence as humans. They have very little respect for us and want the Earth for themselves. Some say that the greys have been working against the Reptilians in order to help the human race but it is unclear why. They may have a similar agenda and just don't want the reptilians to acquire the Earth before them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (videos on the webiste)

Oh dear,  ;)  you could make money writing comics.

There are no such things as alien beings, or ANY kind of being mixed with human DNA, who have ANY super capabilities over us, including the ability to successfully cross a God-built, God placed, barrier around this planet, without burning to a crisp. :roll: This is called Propaganda--a vicious and ridiculous lie , which serves to shake certain humans off their center, as the SOLE rulers of this planet. It has been used for years to instill an "uneasiness" :?  in the masses, in order to change would-be HEROES into FEARos...and control them.

Star Trek was my favorite show for YEARS. But the POINT wasn't that, "THERE  :shock:  :o ARE :P ALIENS :!:  :!: ;  :roll:  :x  :lol: it was how hypocritical people can be---accepting and even revering one eyed, three toed flying purple people eaters, and abuse, discount and disrespect very interesting and precious  life forms who are JUST LIKE US, in various hues  and designs with the exact same hopes, dreams and affections, already here, on earth. :roll:  GET A GRIP.

There are NO such things as so-called "Aliens" :!:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

October 14, 2010, 05:10:17 AM
I for one cannot recall having ever seen a live alien (shape-shifter & Co.) so far - on a 3 dimensional consious level at least. We use only max. 5 percent of our brain capacity hence I don't think I would be in a position to claim aliens et al do not exist. I for one believe everything is possible. Everything. I cannot rule out things just because I have not seen, read or touched them. Maybe I met an alien some time but didn't know he/she was one. So ... Our world is not only 3 dimensional. We live in a multi-dimensional universe and quantum physics has proven that. There is much more around than meets the eye.

So. Do I believe? Hell, yes. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Its her

October 16, 2010, 06:45:55 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"

... We use only max. 5 percent of our brain capacity hence I don't think I would be in a position to claim aliens et al do not exist...

There is much more around than meets the eye...

Oh, IDK... how does anyone know they are not, very subtly accepting a mixture of science FICTION with science fact?  Since TV (TELL a VISION) became the centerpiece of the family room, many many people get their realities mixed up with clever BS.

In fact, :idea:  the Feds here, years ago, even made it a law that a disclaimer TELLING people they are about to watch an AD   (a "real" {whatever :roll: } message to be taken seriously) must precede each commercial, on kids TV programming. It was ASS/ U/ ME/ d, that adults would "get" that, without pointing it out. Assume NOTHING. We have learned THAT much right here, this last year or so. :?  :shock:  :lol:

People who produce Tel-e-vison KNOW what they HAVE. It changes one's predilection for critical thinking---EVEN during things one READs :o  :!:  :!:

Some VERY believable fictional things are often promoted as real. It is the nature of great art and film to LOSE you in the story and MAKE you "BELIEVE"

I LOVE THIS :!:  :!:

Sadly, it is ALSO the nature of PROPAGANDA.

But, back to reality...to believe that there are free-will aliens walking amongst us, who are UNSEEable,  who have powers superior to ours, etc., etc., that is, ANY premise which attempts to make us vulnerable , or subservient on our OWN TURF, is to believe a lie. It is propaganda, put out, ON PURPOSE (like food for a cat), to generate FEAR, hesitation, procrastination, hopelessness  and paralysis in the superior beings already here on earth, Mankind.

We have the Superior power to THINK, so we can be FREE. :D

Just saying, :?  the alien theory could use a little more chewing, before swallowing, eh? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

October 16, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
We puny mortals can discuss till the cows come home what we believe and what we don't believe. It won't change reality, or dimensions of reality. This is a very large complex universe we live in, and our earth is a dot. We only know what has been revealed to us. What we believe usually is a result of what we've been exposed to, our personality, our interests of what we've learned about. The knowledge that the masses have had has varied throughout history, depending on collective mindset at the time. A person might say, this is what I think, but it really is what that person might have been influenced to think, depending on how independent thinking that person is. I like the old expression, "The more I know, the more I know how little I know." You shouldn't believe everything you hear, see and read, but neither should you reject everything. If a high-ranking, authoritative, charismatic person with 5 doctorates says something like UFO's don't exist, is that the end of the matter? If a verbose journalist rips a conspiracy such as 911 to shreds with caustic putdowns does that mean that settles it? So if there's a survery and 10,000 people vote that "aliens" don't exist and it's all silly foolishness for morons and on and on with how stupid people are who believe that, does that finalize the truth on the matter? I don't think Michael did nor should we establish any truth on that basis. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions