No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Re: Do you believe?
October 18, 2010, 01:15:45 AM
:mrgreen:  Whoa, Peace.

NO one--including myself---establishes Truth.

Truth existed before any of us.

It's  ;) permitted influence FREES and emboldens men.

ALWAYS. 8-)

This is something we can absolutely KNOW :!:

I'm not lying.

Just look back. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

October 18, 2010, 03:35:27 AM
Absolutely agreed, MJonmind,

@Its her
You don't establish truth? Woah, I think your posts indicate that you and only you know the truth. And you know what? I even agree with you in regards to the propaganda. And how do you know it's all propaganda? Oh, yep, there is hell of a lot of propaganda around ... I envy you so in you knowing exactly what exists and what not  :roll: ... OK, I credit you for having 6,38 % usage of your brain, more than we poor unkowing sheep use. Congrats. That still leaves more than 90% in the dark. You're implying I don't chew before I swallow?  :lol: Too bad, honey, it ain't that way. Truth existed before any of us. Right. Truth simply is. There are no versions of truth. We can find the truth only within ourselves. There lies true freedom. To me Freedom and Truth are not to be found outside of ourselves. Let me advice you to losen up your tie a bit in regards to ALL being a propaganda. Uhm, and the other thing I would like to let you know is, I really can't say a possible existance of aliens scares me, the more I learn about different things, the more I see, that there is nothing to be afraid of. ;)

I Love ya lots! ;)

PS: GOD, I LOOOVE the fact someone brought up the reptilian theme!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Its her

October 18, 2010, 04:43:54 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Absolutely agreed, MJonmind,

@Its her
You don't establish truth? Woah, I think your posts indicate that you and only you know the truth. And you know what? I even agree with you in regards to the propaganda. And how do you know it's all propaganda? Oh, yep, there is hell of a lot of propaganda around ... I envy you so in you knowing exactly what exists and what not  :roll: ... OK, I credit you for having 6,38 % usage of your brain, more than we poor unkowing sheep use. Congrats. That still leaves more than 90% in the dark. You're implying I don't chew before I swallow?  :lol: Too bad, honey, it ain't that way. Truth existed before any of us. Right. Truth simply is. There are no versions of truth. We can find the truth only within ourselves. There lies true freedom. To me Freedom and Truth are not to be found outside of ourselves. Let me advice you to losen up your tie a bit in regards to ALL being a propaganda. Uhm, and the other thing I would like to let you know is, I really can't say a possible existance of aliens scares me, the more I learn about different things, the more I see, that there is nothing to be afraid of. ;)

I Love ya lots! ;)

PS: GOD, I LOOOVE the fact someone brought up the reptilian theme!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hi MF,

Many people call me "Honey", HOW did you know?  :) You LOOOOVE me, don't you. :D Don't try to hurt my feelings.

I wasn't trying to pick a fight here. My most humble apologies for knocking that invisible "sheep" chip off your shoulder :o .HOW did THAT get there :?: I don't have x-ray vision; I did not know you saw yourself that way. Seriously, IS there a SHEEP in your mirror??? :?

Are you quite certain you are on the right board?  There are no other sheep here. I had NO idea that ANY one would take it so personally. I wasn't implying anything about your grazing habits, either. So sorry, Ms? Mr.? Sheep. :(  :oops:

It was food for thought,  a few morsels slung like so much hash out onto this buffet for ANYone's pleasure and nourishment. :)  No one is being force fed, or scrutinized while they partake. Such sensitivity!  I am thinking now that NO one BUT an Alien would get so rabid after being informed they don't exist. Again, SO monstrously SORRY, for that bad taste in your mouth... How long have you been chomping on people? :shock: ;) Say, are you one of those sheep-shifters :?:  :o  :lol: Sorry. I HAD to. :roll: See? Now we'll probably get LOCKED... :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

October 18, 2010, 08:16:19 AM
Sheep-Shifters!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Now THIS IS funny. ... I know you weren't trying to pick a fight here - neither was I  ;)  :shock:
You really are entertaining ... However, Honey, have I given you the impression to have taken the sheep personally just because I answered that sheep part?  :lol:

Let's leave it at that, Darling, Love ya lots and I mean it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Its her

October 19, 2010, 05:25:08 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Sheep-Shifters!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Now THIS IS funny. ... I know you weren't trying to pick a fight here - neither was I  ;)  :shock:
You really are entertaining ... However, Honey, have I given you the impression to have taken the sheep personally just because I answered that sheep part?  :lol:

Let's leave it at that, Darling, Love ya lots and I mean it. :D

:D
  'K .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

October 19, 2010, 11:37:51 AM
by MFFreedom » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 am

Sheep-Shifters!    Now THIS IS funny. ... :lol:
It's sheep-shifters against the sheeple. War of the worlds.
I don't want to interfere with all this lovin goin on :lol:,  but the reason I came back here was to add something I noticed.

I was looking up Tommy Lee Jones and noticed he is now working on Men in Black 3 to be released in 2012. Remember that MJ appeared briefly in cameo as Agent M., so adorable, weird hair-do, and Antartic penguins in the background. I wonder is he a go between with aliens and humans. :lol:  :o  :roll:  ;)  :) Will MJ make another cameo appearance? Maybe... :o  :mrgreen:
[youtube:1ofba25y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvlAoIcisU[/youtube:1ofba25y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 22, 2010, 04:58:01 AM
I found this:

Is there life out there?
February 7, 2009
Researchers have calculated that up to 37,964 worlds in our galaxy are hospitable enough to be home to creatures at least as intelligent as ourselves.

If there are 37,964 planets that could be home to aliens in our galaxy, the Milky Way, I wonder how many there are in the entire universe?

Well, apparently there are about 125 billion galaxies, meaning that there are probably about 4,745,500 billion planets which are able to sustain life. That’s a lot, and I betcha Earth is not the only one with life on it! Read more here.

What do you think, is there life on another planet?

Thank you for voting!
Yes 82.99%  
No 17.01%  
Return To PollCreate Your Own Poll  
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have an embarrassing question. I've tried and tried and I just can't figure out how to post a whole page from the net, pics and type together. Can someone advise me? Thanks. I'm so slow sometimes. :oops:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 01, 2011, 02:33:38 AM
Has this video been posted, IDK. What do you make of it? It's a Joy4fools video and she's an MJ hoaxer.
[youtube:3u75k3p6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSINih4924&feature=autoplay&list=ULuKf6QhycoV8&index=23&playnext=1[/youtube:3u75k3p6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2011, 09:29:44 AM
I don't know about the reptilian stories.. There are so many of those stories but never anything else then stories. Didn't David Icke start that idea sometime?
But life other places in the universe I definitely believe.
Michio Kaku tells about UFO's:

To those who don't know him, he is a very well respected doctor and professor in theoretical physics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal