Hi I belong to Michaels Army Of Love.
I am going to make a video and want to put up faces and names of the people who love Michael and are standing by him. If you are a part of the Army Of Love will you please send me a picture or a video clip. A video clip would be the best,but a picture is fine. I want to make this because of all the hard work and dedication you all have for the message of Michael's. You can send them to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or to my you tube account ,johnkillrory is my name on you tube. Please I would love to make this video for all of you. If you make a video clip you can use your web cam or your home video cam too. Cameras also take small video. You can do what ever you like for the ArmyOfLove. Lets do this and show the world we are the Army of change. Please help me because without you I can not make this video.Check out my other videos and it will show you I put my heart and soul into all of them. I love Michael with all my heart ,So lets all do this for him,.So will you help me,Thank you SOooo much,Warmest Regards John[YouTube][/YouTube]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Do you want us to post them here..????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "Johnkillrory"
Hi I belong to Michaels Army Of Love.
I am going to make a video and want to put up faces and names of the people who love Michael and are standing by him. If you are a part of the Army Of Love will you please send me a picture or a video clip. A video clip would be the best,but a picture is fine. I want to make this because of all the hard work and dedication you all have for the message of Michael's. You can send them to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3qmtdifv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmwzrSZIC8Y[/youtube:3qmtdifv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

it's a great idea, i'll send a photo of mine to your e-mail( cannot make videos :( )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Hi Johnkillrory I sent you photos of myself to your email address you can pick whichever one you choose.  Glad to be a part of Michael's ARMY of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions