all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
That day Murray was not at the hospital. Didn't the police tried to find him and he fleet he was no where to be found? They found he car and they impounded the car? Or maybe I am wrong.

He disappeared after leaving Michael at the hospital (he is on the left, dressed in white shirt).

ah thank you for clearing this. I thought he had fleet, and never went to the hospital.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "xxmjxx"
I postrd on here a while back,i have a book that says randy was with michael when he collapsed,i will have a look. :? (think it was randy) yes its a book called michael jackson king of pop.

i have tat book 2 i rember reading it was going to put it up but had to make sure if any 1 had already said it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Disco

Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"
I postrd on here a while back,i have a book that says randy was with michael when he collapsed,i will have a look. :? (think it was randy) yes its a book called michael jackson king of pop.

i have tat book 2 i rember reading it was going to put it up but had to make sure if any 1 had already said it

Do we think this book is a reliable source??? If you could post some information on it that would be great,  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

xxmjxx

The book is by Emily Herbert,if thats any help. :) x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Disco"

Do we think this book is a reliable source??? If you could post some information on it that would be great,  ;)

i will find it and write something i think is intresting here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Disco

The book is by Emily Herbert,if thats any help. :) x

;)   Thank You! God Bless x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Disco

Quote from: "Disco"

i will find it and write something i think is intresting here

Thank you  ;)  Hopefully you will find something interesting!!
God Bless x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

it says 'more than 10 members of Michael's entourage followed the ambulance in 2 BMW 4 by 4's including his brother  Randy, who had also been with him when he collapsed'.it also says' the broadcaster Paul Gambaccini agreed and said ''It (the concerts) seened to be too much of a demand on the UNHEALTH body of a 50-year-old also it said LMP said tat michael pridicted his death  it also said tat Brian Oxman said that ''he went to UCLA and got there just before Rany did'' hang on Brian how could you get there before Randy if randy was wit MJ  and folowed the ambulance

it also has the 911 call if u would like me to write it up please tell me

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

it says 'more than 10 members of Michael's entourage followed the ambulance in 2 BMW 4 by 4's including his brother  Randy, who had also been with him when he collapsed'.it also says' the broadcaster Paul Gambaccini agreed and said ''It (the concerts) seened to be too much of a demand on the UNHEALTH body of a 50-year-old also it said LMP said tat michael pridicted his death  it also said tat Brian Oxman said that ''he went to UCLA and got there just before Rany did'' hang on Brian how could you get there before Randy if randy was wit MJ  and folowed the ambulance

it also has the 911 call if u would like me to write it up please tell me

L.O.V.E

:)  Thank You!!
Now that s very interesting & a valid point you have made there in reference to Oxman  :roll:
So the queston is.....Do we believe Randy was there??? Oxman did say in an interview that Randy was there but that interview is removed from the internet  8-)

I have the transcript of the 911 call, Thank you for offering to write it up!  ;)

God Bless you X :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

your welcome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal