HazzelyTopic starter

Re: Photo after june 25. At least it says so!
September 14, 2010, 09:36:01 AM
I'm sorry how does that pic of Michael wearing the white shirt prove the other one was retouched? Just because he is wearing the same shirt but different color?
Find me the "original" photo of Michael to prove me that really was edited because this is not convincing..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 14, 2010, 01:48:54 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I'm sorry how does that pic of Michael wearing the white shirt prove the other one was retouched? Just because he is wearing the same shirt but different color?
Find me the "original" photo of Michael to prove me that really was edited because this is not convincing..

Hello Hazzely!!!! :D

You know what???
I think you have right,I think the same like you.My intuition tells me that this photo its REAL  :D .

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

September 15, 2010, 02:17:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sent me this pic of Michael that was taken with the same man and in the same house, definitely not photoshopped, I checked the exif and again it is july 2009 (06 of july and there it says 02 july. I don't know what this means DateTime: 2009:07:06 00:00:00Date Time Digitized: 2009:07:02 17:33:01) and it was the same type of camera that was used (a CANON).
Maybe simalves can help me again with this pic..I find it strange that 2 pictures have the same date on it coming from different sources.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

September 15, 2010, 06:11:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sent me this pic of Michael that was taken with the same man and in the same house, definitely not photoshopped, I checked the exif and again it is july 2009 (06 of july and there it says 02 july. I don't know what this means DateTime: 2009:07:06 00:00:00Date Time Digitized: 2009:07:02 17:33:01) and it was the same type of camera that was used (a CANON).
Maybe simalves can help me again with this pic..I find it strange that 2 pictures have the same date on it coming from different sources.

this is not from july 2009, it looks fake, i dont care about any dates, once again why would MJ have a pic taken after all that work of the stated/hoaxed death, it defeats the purpose. It doesnt even look like him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 07:27:01 PM
The picture is before june 25, 2009. It is an old picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2010, 04:11:51 AM
Quote from: "dominque"
The picture is before june 25, 2009. It is an old picture.

yes it its , thank you, more stuff everyone is using as clues, or they want it to be.

He has left no clues, he wants us to know he is here and we figured it out, plain and simple. IF he is, sometimes I wonder now.

Now its a matter of when he is back. Which is when he sets out to do what he accomplishes.

Have a blessed day all.
Laurie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions