Pammy

Ok i googled this guy and got this page. I live in germany and i never heard of him but does anyone from the US know him?
His name is Norwood Young and this is his page:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is written

Letter to fans:

Hello everyone,

Please allow me to tell you who Norwood Young is! Norwood is a man who loves God first. He is a man that treats all people alike. No matter what their background, present state, or bank book status. We are all Gods children, created equally! Norwood is a big kid at heart who loves to laugh, have fun. And a man who lives everyday as if it were my last. I am the biggest and best practical joker that anyone will ever meet ! MTV'S show "Punk'd" has nothing on me! For the past 13 years, since I moved to Hollywood, I have been synonymous with throwing lavish parties, wearing my brand of "over the top" fashions, what has become an infamous home, a "Hollywood" lifestyle, and of course, (my first love ) my music! All the above being true. Ironically however , I have been recording and in the music industry since I was 16 years old, and my music is what I am least known for ! In these past recent years, I have been an opening chapter of a infamous "vixen's" book, (who shall remain name-less) I have been the subject of a "Hollywood-ish" reality show, and I have been the focus of countless blogs and websites. All of these things left me wide open for scrutiny, and preconceptions and pain. I now only believe it fair that after all of this time, I communicate to you, through my music, through this site, through my new book due in spring," JUST NORWOOD... GETTING BACK TO MY ME!" and through my upcoming reality show, "JUST NORWOOD." I must be frank, and tell you that I am nosey ! I want to know what is going on in the lives of "everyday people" . I get excited when people want to genuinely talk to me, or ask me for advice, or tell their troubles to. I am a giver, and I love to listen . Talking is so important ! I kept a deep dark childhood secret for so many years. It led me to alcohol, drugs, jail, self mutilation (unnecessary plastic surgeries) ,and self loathing. Thank God that he brought me through all of that darkness and restored me, my looks, my mind and my spirit! I am ready now for everyone to know and see me as the victor ! My true satisfaction comes from knowing that I perhaps was partly responsible for helping one live a better life! My new book will detail my childhood, to the start of my career, to my travels abroad, some of my Hollywood experiences, and the people in it ! Believe me, my story is a doozie...! I am re-releasing the "JUST NORWOOD" cd that originally came out last year. In retrospect, it was not the proper time to release it then. I am a different man now! I look different, and I love from a different place. . I have even changed the photos because I am not the man on that original cd cover! For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, watch the "8TH WONDER" video, ( see video page) and you will see what I am referring to! I will keep you posted as to what's going on with me. If you have any questions or need to communicate ANYTHING with a non-judgmental, confidential, caring ear, reach out to me. I will get back to you! If you ever feel down, depressed, lost, unloved or lonely, go to the music section on my "my space" page and listen to and download "Jesus Is Love," and know that I am with you ! I have made "Jesus is Love" available to you as a FREE download. So feel free to take me and Jesus with you everywhere Again, do not keep dark secrets inside, TELL SOMEONE!
If you are being abused in any way... woman or man, girl or boy... tell it ! If this applies to you , and you need to get it out or need advice or help, I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU !

Sincerely,
Norwood Young

I listened to his voice but this isnt Michael but the text is kinda weird. Any thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Never heard of him.
His experience sounds somewhat like Michael's, but I'm not sure there is connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

juliet

With this, he took my attention  Norwood is a big kid at heart who loves to laugh, have fun. And a man who lives everyday as if it were my last. I am the biggest and best practical joker that anyone will ever meet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions