Re: Arno bani - Exhibiting ...
October 21, 2010, 09:31:48 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Something else is strange.  On the last photo, it says its edited by Metin Veyda.  So I googled it.  Check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Seems like a big nothing to me.  The eyes are completely missing.  You're asked to click on the bottom of the page if you like it.  Already 3 whole people like it!  And, frankly, it's a site about nothing!

Does anyone else find the name selection always a bit strange.  What kind of name is Metin Veyda  or Arno Bani?   They're vaguely exotic - could be Brazilian or Indian, but not quite.  Then there's the matter of the first names which sound like 'met in' and 'are no' respectively.
OK...this is what I found regarding "Arno Bani"......btw I had to do two separate google searches for both first and last name and here is what I came up with.

Arno:

From wikipedia:
The Arno is a river in the Tuscany in the region of Italy. It is the most important river of central Italy after the Tiber.

Bani

From wikipedia:
For other uses of the word, see Bani (disambiguation).
Reading Nitnem GutkaGurbani is the term used by Sikhs to refer to any compositions of the Gurus. Gurbani is composed of two words: 'Gur' meaning 'the Guru's' and 'bani' meaning 'word'.

And for the most shocking name in my opion.

Topolino: (who is suppose to be the makieup artist, btw).......ready for this?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the character, see Mickey Mouse
For the car, see: Fiat 500 Topolino
Main article: Donald Duck pocket books
Topolino, (from the Italian name for Mickey Mouse) is an Italian digest-sized comic series featuring Disney comics. The series has had a long running history, first appearing in 1932. It is currently published by Disney Italia.

[edit] Topolino giornale (1932-1949)
In 1932 the editor Mario Nerbini decided to open a new weekly newspaper for kids, containing illustrated tales with Mickey Mouse. The first number of Topolino was published on December 31, 1932: it contained Mickey's first Italian story drawn by Giove Toppi.[1] In this story Mickey Mouse was chased by an elephant. However Nerbini hadn't bought correctly the publication rights, so when Emmanuel (Disney's representative in Italy) protested, Nerbini changed the title of the comic book into Topo Lino (Mouse Lino), replacing Mickey Mouse with Topo Lino, another mouse. When Nerbini bought the publication rights from Disney and KFS (King Featured Syndacate), he changed again the title into Topolino. Floyd Gottfredson's stories made their debut into Topolino #7 with a Sunday page featuring Mickey, Minnie and Morty and Ferdie. Topolino published mainly Mickey Mouse Sunday pages; the daily strips were published on the supplement to the newspaper.

Topolino had eight pages and published also non-Disney stories such as Tim Tyler's Luck (Cino e Franco). In 1935 Topolino published Bobo the Elephant, Mickey Mouse and the sacred jewel and Mickey Mouse and Pluto the racer. In the same year the publishing house Mondadori bought the newspaper; the first issue published by Mondadori was #137.

In 1937 Topolino and I tre porcellini, Mondadori's newspapers for kids, merged into Topolino - Grandi avventure (Mickey Mouse - Great Adventures). The number of the pages of the weekly increased from eight to sixteen. The first page published a story in instalments by Floyd Gottfredson starring Mickey Mouse and his friends; the other pages published American stories such as Tim Tyler's luck as well as Italian stories such as Saturno contro la Terra, a story by Federico Pedrocchi where Rebo (the dictator of Saturn, he later appeared as Donald Duck's enemy in four Italian stories drawn by Luciano Bottaro) made his debut.

In 1938 the fascism forbade the publishing of American stories except Disney stories (Benito Mussolini's children did like Mickey Mouse). Topolino continued to publish Mickey Mouse stories until to Febbrary 3, 1942 (#477, containing the last episode of Mickey Mouse in love trouble) when they were forced by fascism to stop to publish Mickey's stories. Mickey Mouse was replaced by Tuffolino, a human character very similar to Mickey. Tuffolino made his debut in Tuffolino agente di pubblicità, a remake (starring non-Disney characters) of American story Mickey Mouse, super salesman (1941). Tuffolino and his friends (Milli, Clara) resembled very much Mickey and friends (Minnie, Clarabelle). Tuffolino's stories were written by Pedrocchi and drawn by Pierlorenzo De Vita. The newspaper had to cease all publications in December 1943 (#564).

In December 1945, Mondadori resumed publication of Topolino. Because of the fall of the fascism in Italy, Mondadori could publish again Mickey Mouse stories by Floyd Gottfredson. Topolino began also the publishing of Donald Duck stories by Carl Barks. In Topolino #713 the first episode of Topolino e il cobra bianco was published; this was the first long Italian story to be published in the newspaper; it was written by Guido Martina and drawn by Angelo Bioletto. In 1949, Mario Gentilini, Topolino 's director, decided to convert the newspaper into a pocket comic book containing only Disney stories. The last issue of Topolino (giornale) was #738; on April 10, 1949 the first issue of Topolino digest (libretto) format was released.

So Micky Mouse did Mike's makeup...that explains all the heavy makeup :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

October 21, 2010, 07:43:15 PM
Bump*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
                            [size=150]"BKA"[/size][/color]

October 23, 2010, 01:28:58 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Quote from: "gwynned"
Something else is strange.  On the last photo, it says its edited by Metin Veyda.  So I googled it.  Check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Seems like a big nothing to me.  The eyes are completely missing.  You're asked to click on the bottom of the page if you like it.  Already 3 whole people like it!  And, frankly, it's a site about nothing!

Does anyone else find the name selection always a bit strange.  What kind of name is Metin Veyda  or Arno Bani?   They're vaguely exotic - could be Brazilian or Indian, but not quite.  Then there's the matter of the first names which sound like 'met in' and 'are no' respectively.

And I see that Metin is a Deviant Art user. Someone posted his link in one of these threads... :!:  :idea:

Metin have a facebook acount. He comes from Germany. Nothing interesting on his site but in his friendslist he have Carlo Riley.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

October 23, 2010, 01:50:27 PM
That's exactly it.  There is NOTHING interesting on his site.  How does he get to have his name on a larger than life photo of MJ and how does one 'edit' a photo anyway.  All seems a bit strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 08:56:32 PM

it looks like t.v. Guide used one of the pictures in 2001
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 11, 2010, 05:02:46 AM
I am jumping back to this topic  :)

I really am convinced that The Arno Bani pics are more recent than they want us to believe.

Every artistic trend follows a "fashion" lets call it, to define a period.
Once can see a Cd cover and guess the year that was made.

I am still curious about the Bani pics and came to this conclusion: The pics, imo, are more recent than they want us to believe.

Back in June of this year beautiful, never-before-seen pictures of Michael Jackson emerged through French photographer Arno Bani.
A sale was organized in Paris related to this event, including the highly stylized portraits. The photographs were taken in 1999, according to The Independent.

There is a video made by a band called Marina and the Diamonds with a re-release of "I Am Not a Robot" on the 26 April 2010.
That video has images that keept my attention, as attached.

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 05:26:31 AM
I am with you on this, I still have a gut feeling that these are not from '99. You know when you say "it's something in the eyes"? That's what makes me still think they are not from '99. It's something I can't explain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 11, 2010, 05:30:25 AM
As well as the eyes, is the design. It fits the 2010 wave as shown in the other video and the video was made in April, 2 months before Bani came out with the pics.

Bani could have enhace the pics and taken the glittery topic after that video was released may be, but it was said that he made those pics back in 99.

I smeel Ben  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

November 11, 2010, 07:00:33 AM
I also think they are more recent, those pictures are too much photoshop 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 11:46:33 AM
I dont know if its posted allread... sorry if it has been...

anyway... I was  looking at  CIRQUE DU SOLEIL page  and  there are some similarities to the Bani picture.. as well as MJ's  earthsong and heal the world..  etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

December 14, 2010, 05:57:38 AM
YES !

1st pic - MJ is sleeping the sleep of death
2nd pic -MJ is partially covered, a mystery
gloved hand for performing illusions
3rd pic--MJ is again in front of the red curtain to talk or perform
he is relaxed, hands in pockets, no sunglasses, he is open/honest
4th pic--MJ is above the earth, wrapped in gold, royalty
that's the wrap!

In the first pic, there is a Blue Moon on MJJ's eye. So let's say that on Blue Moon MJJ woke up.
And right now we have 2nd pic, because on album "Michael" cover, it's exactly the same pose, which was on the pic.
Third and Fourth picture are coming soon  :D  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

December 14, 2010, 08:13:41 PM
Quote from: "mac5k"
Is it the Man in the Mirror ?  :shock:

F.A.K.E.  :?:

Hhhhmm, when I saw thesee 4 poses, I thought of the 4 seasons of life

Spring=blue moon=once in a lifetime superstar
Summer=glitter man=stardom, Illuminati riches but mouth covered, no personal voice  
Fall=wisdom with age, looks like normal man, coming into his own person, fatherhood
Winter=naked under gold wrap=remeniscent of Egyptian rebirth, new life, naked reborn

'Closed eye' in Cirque poster suggests re-marketing of 'once in a blue moon star'

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2010, 10:40:11 PM
Quote from: "mac5k"
Is it the Man in the Mirror ?  :shock:

F.A.K.E.  :?:

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT OF THESE PICS THEY ARE BEING RELEASED THREW THE ILLUMINATI DONT YOU SEE THE POSES OF THE PICS THE HAND OVER THE HEART IS A PERFECT SIGN OF SHOWING LOVE TO THE ILLUMINATI!!! READ ON THE SIGNS OF THE CULT ITS ALL THERE IN PLAIN SITE I LIKE MICHAEL BUT I  BELIEVE HE IS STILL DEEP INTO THE ILLUMINATI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 16, 2010, 06:38:46 AM
Illuminati with tomati attacking again....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

2 Bad

January 08, 2011, 10:38:46 PM

Sorry couldn't figure out how to put the pix on!

Looking through the photos of Adam Lamberts show I noticed how he has a blue eye, the guitarist is similar to Orianthe.
Wonder if he thought of this himself or if Sony put him up to it.
Or somebody else .. 8-)
To see more photos-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late