Michael Jackson - Cry

  • 17 Replies
  • 1367 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pillekelille

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 74
    • Show only replies by pillekelille

Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 07:51:55 AM
I'm very sorry if this is double post. If it is then please lock it.
Michael Jackson - Cry

[Verse 1]
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

[Verse 2]
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[Chorus:]
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

[Verse 3]
People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

[Verse 4]
Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

[Chorus]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[Chorus x3]

Change the world   ;)
"Someone is taking a life, hold on" I guess this means that time when after MJ's "death" thousands fans did suicide. But we (beLIEvers) have to wait and hold on.. All we have to do is reach for the truth. "Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold" Here again.. We have to wait and see what happens  ;)   ;)
L.O.V.E.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

Offline Its her

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1137
    • Show only replies by Its her

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 09:07:36 AM
Quote from: "pillekelille"
I'm very sorry if this is double post. If it is then please lock it.
Michael Jackson - Cry

[Verse 1]
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

[Verse 2]
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[Chorus:]
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight[Verse 3]
People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

[Verse 4]
Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

[Chorus]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[Chorus x3]

Change the world   ;)
"Someone is taking a life, hold on" I guess this means that time when after MJ's "death" thousands fans did suicide. But we (beLIEvers) have to wait and hold on.. All we have to do is reach for the truth. "Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold" Here again.. We have to wait and see what happens  ;)   ;)
L.O.V.E.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :)

Your English works fine! :)

Wow, I NEVER "got" this out of this song before!! WE ALL (the whole world!) cried the same night: on June 25! I never made the connection till now--- always thought this song was about something else...and it is---but omg, the subtext is AMAZING. How can some 8-) one THINK in two time periods at the same time :?:

BTW, it was never substantiated that anyone killed themselves over MJ's death. In fact, MJ had people come out and forestall ANYthing like that, on his fan club website and even on the world news. They only SAID some people(conveniently all from the same club and a solitary news source) took their own lives to be able to run this plea NOT TO, if one was sad enough to think about doing it.

 "Someone is taking a life"--HOLD ON!" is: :D

 MJ being "prophetic" of the fact that HE would appear to be taking his own life---but "HOLD ON! Don't YOU do it!!!!!!"

And, how interesting that he is telling us to reach for the Truth, at a time when both sister, Janet, and Glen Beck are saying that the TRUTH is all that matters!  Hmmm....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 01:13:24 PM
mj didn't write this. r. kelly did. i hadn't realized it myself until someone mentioned it on another thread recently.  doesn't make the lyrics any less powerful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 01:44:34 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
mj didn't write this. r. kelly did. i hadn't realized it myself until someone mentioned it on another thread recently.  doesn't make the lyrics any less powerful.

Thank you both for sharing this information. I didn't know that R. Kelly wrote this. I learn something new every day :)

I love this song. It is very powerful. As for the thousands that committed suicide, it's just a rumor. I don't believe that is a proven fact but If I'm wrong someone can correct me. Blessings :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline MJonmind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7290
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 01:59:25 PM
I thought maybe you'd left us, Its her, glad you're still here.

I also like the line in the song, "People laugh when they're feeling sad". To me that's about beLIEvers. We laugh with amazement that Michael's behind this hoax, but we're sad along with the world because we don't see him openly and sometimes have doubts.

This business of writing or not writing of the songs MJ sings. I still hold to his statement when he was a kid. "Whatever I sing I mean, and I don't sing it if I don't mean it."  Michael is intuitive, perhaps a psychie, guided by God. So even if someone else wrote the song, there is that God element in it, I believe. He is guiding the whole process, in layers, behind the scenes all his life. And I believe we've only slightly tapped into being aware of it--there's much more to discover.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2884
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 03:02:41 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I thought maybe you'd left us, Its her, glad you're still here.

I also like the line in the song, "People laugh when they're feeling sad". To me that's about beLIEvers. We laugh with amazement that Michael's behind this hoax, but we're sad along with the world because we don't see him openly and sometimes have doubts.

This business of writing or not writing of the songs MJ sings. I still hold to his statement when he was a kid. "Whatever I sing I mean, and I don't sing it if I don't mean it."  Michael is intuitive, perhaps a psychie, guided by God. So even if someone else wrote the song, there is that God element in it, I believe. He is guiding the whole process, in layers, behind the scenes all his life. And I believe we've only slightly tapped into being aware of it--there's much more to discover.

Well said, MJonmind.
MJ wouldn't sing a song unless he's behind it with heart&soul, even if the song is written by someone else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 04:13:48 PM
i love how we all see such an assortment of stuff with all of this.
when i hear someone is taking a life my mind goes to someone screaming heartbreaking things at someone (perhaps their children) the power of life and death is in the tongue.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 16, 2010, 08:45:31 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I thought maybe you'd left us, Its her, glad you're still here.

I also like the line in the song, "People laugh when they're feeling sad". To me that's about beLIEvers. We laugh with amazement that Michael's behind this hoax, but we're sad along with the world because we don't see him openly and sometimes have doubts.

This business of writing or not writing of the songs MJ sings. I still hold to his statement when he was a kid. "Whatever I sing I mean, and I don't sing it if I don't mean it."  Michael is intuitive, perhaps a psychie, guided by God. So even if someone else wrote the song, there is that God element in it, I believe. He is guiding the whole process, in layers, behind the scenes all his life. And I believe we've only slightly tapped into being aware of it--there's much more to discover.

Well said, MJonmind.
MJ wouldn't sing a song unless he's behind it with heart&soul, even if the song is written by someone else.

but sometimes a song is just that a song.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline Its her

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1137
    • Show only replies by Its her

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 18, 2010, 01:29:20 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
mj didn't write this. r. kelly did. i hadn't realized it myself until someone mentioned it on another thread recently.  doesn't make the lyrics any less powerful.

Even MORE amazing! There are no coincidences ;) :o That Rascal either gave R.Kelli SOME  :o idea of what he was plotting to do, and said, "write me a winner"! OR, he paid Kelli for the song, with the option to add to it for this one time use, as they do in commercials, you know?  Some of the non-highlighted lyrics don't make sense with the ones highlighted by the OP.  It is like two people are contributing, thought, here! Maybe he wanted another HIT like "You Are Not Alone", with a different sound, to throw everyone off the hoax ("it can't mean the hoax because R.Kelli is not in on it") .

 I did NOT even connect this :oops: with the HOAX, even after :idea:  I began listening to all his lyrics specifically for clues like THIS, last year :!:  :!: Not EVEN when I surfed over to some site where  they all agreed to "PRAY tonite", changing the words of the song, AGAIN !!!!!!!!! Man, how thick can I be :?:  It is so obvious to me now. 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 18, 2010, 08:53:39 AM
was you are not alone written by r. kelly also?

when i hear the part about all cry at the same time it makes me think of two things 1. pentecost 2. where the bible says when my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then i hear there prayers and heal their land or something like that.

when the flag blows. i look up and it refered to something like when the indication is given . i guess when you think of when a race starts how the flag starts it. ( am i making any sense or just babbleing to myself again :?  :lol:  :o )
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline Its her

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1137
    • Show only replies by Its her

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 19, 2010, 06:52:17 AM
Michael Jackson - Cry
Preview: Re: Michael Jackson - Cry
suspicious mind wrote:was you are not alone written by r. kelly also?

when i hear the part about all cry at the same time it makes me think of two things 1. pentecost 2. where the bible says when my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then i hear there prayers and heal their land or something like that.

when the flag blows. i look up and it refered to something like when the indication is given . i guess when you think of when a race starts how the flag starts it. ( am i making any sense or just babbleing to myself again    )



As I recall. I remember disbelieving the press about him having child porn on his computer---how could that kind of person write THAT song?? Because the press likes to lie...

Also, this is what I thought the Cry song meant, too, a prayer, AND a call to action. 8-)  And it does, besides the hoax applications.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 19, 2010, 07:57:32 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Michael Jackson - Cry
Preview: Re: Michael Jackson - Cry
suspicious mind wrote:was you are not alone written by r. kelly also?

when i hear the part about all cry at the same time it makes me think of two things 1. pentecost 2. where the bible says when my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then i hear there prayers and heal their land or something like that.

when the flag blows. i look up and it refered to something like when the indication is given . i guess when you think of when a race starts how the flag starts it. ( am i making any sense or just babbleing to myself again    )



As I recall. I remember disbelieving the press about him having child porn on his computer---how could that kind of person write THAT song?? Because the press likes to lie...

Also, this is what I thought the Cry song meant, too, a prayer, AND a call to action. 8-)  And it does, besides the hoax applications.  ;)
there was supposed to be child porn? i thought there was porn yes but child? was this a personal computor . and did that ever get confirmed in court. couldn't there be charges filed even for this alone? or do you get charged only for distributing it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline Its her

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1137
    • Show only replies by Its her

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 20, 2010, 01:31:40 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"
Michael Jackson - Cry
Preview: Re: Michael Jackson - Cry
suspicious mind wrote:was you are not alone written by r. kelly also?

when i hear the part about all cry at the same time it makes me think of two things 1. pentecost 2. where the bible says when my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then i hear there prayers and heal their land or something like that.

when the flag blows. i look up and it refered to something like when the indication is given . i guess when you think of when a race starts how the flag starts it. ( am i making any sense or just babbleing to myself again    )



As I recall. I remember disbelieving the press about him having child porn on his computer---how could that kind of person write THAT song?? Because the press likes to lie...

Also, this is what I thought the Cry song meant, too, a prayer, AND a call to action. 8-)  And it does, besides the hoax applications.  ;)
there was supposed to be child porn? i thought there was porn yes but child? was this a personal computor . and did that ever get confirmed in court. couldn't there be charges filed even for this alone? or do you get charged only for distributing it?


Who knows? I heard something about it ALL going away--don't know if charges were simply dropped for being bogus, or what. Couldda been just to make MJ look dirty,  like he RAN with those kid of perverts. I don't know when it was---I don't follow R. Kelli---just recognized the name, and thought  :shock:  :o  :!: But charges like these must be proven in court--it's a felony, now, to use a computer and have even ONE dirty picture of kids and sexual things or actions---it's even scary to have just naked pix of your own children these days--even just "bareskin baby" ones that everyone used to take of their kids (on a fuzzy rug) in the fifties, because the world has gotten so SICK, and certain kinds of sick people are sexually aroused by babies, even!!!

For this to not go through court, means there really wasn't ANYTHING to prosecute. He didn't do any time---right? I don't think he was prosecuted for it, after all.

Nothing surprises me any more. But do you think that  You Are Not Alone, could have come from the heart of a pedophile?  Also, WHY would MJ stigmatize himself, if it were true, by associating with anyone like this :?:  :roll: . It seems like just more crap to take gifted people down.  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 20, 2010, 08:47:34 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"
Michael Jackson - Cry
Preview: Re: Michael Jackson - Cry
suspicious mind wrote:was you are not alone written by r. kelly also?

when i hear the part about all cry at the same time it makes me think of two things 1. pentecost 2. where the bible says when my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then i hear there prayers and heal their land or something like that.

when the flag blows. i look up and it refered to something like when the indication is given . i guess when you think of when a race starts how the flag starts it. ( am i making any sense or just babbleing to myself again    )



As I recall. I remember disbelieving the press about him having child porn on his computer---how could that kind of person write THAT song?? Because the press likes to lie...

Also, this is what I thought the Cry song meant, too, a prayer, AND a call to action. 8-)  And it does, besides the hoax applications.  ;)
there was supposed to be child porn? i thought there was porn yes but child? was this a personal computor . and did that ever get confirmed in court. couldn't there be charges filed even for this alone? or do you get charged only for distributing it?


Who knows? I heard something about it ALL going away--don't know if charges were simply dropped for being bogus, or what. Couldda been just to make MJ look dirty,  like he RAN with those kid of perverts. I don't know when it was---I don't follow R. Kelli---just recognized the name, and thought  :shock:  :o  :!: But charges like these must be proven in court--it's a felony, now, to use a computer and have even ONE dirty picture of kids and sexual things or actions---it's even scary to have just naked pix of your own children these days--even just "bareskin baby" ones that everyone used to take of their kids (on a fuzzy rug) in the fifties, because the world has gotten so SICK, and certain kinds of sick people are sexually aroused by babies, even!!!

For this to not go through court, means there really wasn't ANYTHING to prosecute. He didn't do any time---right? I don't think he was prosecuted for it, after all.

Nothing surprises me any more. But do you think that  You Are Not Alone, could have come from the heart of a pedophile?  Also, WHY would MJ stigmatize himself, if it were true, by associating with anyone like this :?:  :roll: . It seems like just more crap to take gifted people down.  :evil:
myself i have never been able reconcile you are not alone the song to the video.got any idea what it was supposed to be? just checked you are not alone was r. kelly.
i would love to know how that relationship got started and know more about it (between r. kelly and michael).
the interaction between michael and lisa in that video is perplexing. there seems the hint of intimacy mixed with a hint of it really is fun jerking people around feel to it. :?
then you have the legal issue of you know if there was a real marraige there was a prenup yet you have a piece where they worked together.unless simply working together is all that ever happened.

gotta go get my pretty little buckled jacket now. gonna have to get  a new one soon my old one is getting a little worn :o  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline Its her

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1137
    • Show only replies by Its her

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: October 23, 2010, 01:18:54 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"
Michael Jackson - Cry
Preview: Re: Michael Jackson - Cry
suspicious mind wrote:was you are not alone written by r. kelly also?

when i hear the part about all cry at the same time it makes me think of two things 1. pentecost 2. where the bible says when my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then i hear there prayers and heal their land or something like that.

when the flag blows. i look up and it refered to something like when the indication is given . i guess when you think of when a race starts how the flag starts it. ( am i making any sense or just babbleing to myself again    )



As I recall. I remember disbelieving the press about him having child porn on his computer---how could that kind of person write THAT song?? Because the press likes to lie...

Also, this is what I thought the Cry song meant, too, a prayer, AND a call to action. 8-)  And it does, besides the hoax applications.  ;)
there was supposed to be child porn? i thought there was porn yes but child? was this a personal computor . and did that ever get confirmed in court. couldn't there be charges filed even for this alone? or do you get charged only for distributing it?


Who knows? I heard something about it ALL going away--don't know if charges were simply dropped for being bogus, or what. Couldda been just to make MJ look dirty,  like he RAN with those kid of perverts. I don't know when it was---I don't follow R. Kelli---just recognized the name, and thought  :shock:  :o  :!: But charges like these must be proven in court--it's a felony, now, to use a computer and have even ONE dirty picture of kids and sexual things or actions---it's even scary to have just naked pix of your own children these days--even just "bareskin baby" ones that everyone used to take of their kids (on a fuzzy rug) in the fifties, because the world has gotten so SICK, and certain kinds of sick people are sexually aroused by babies, even!!!

For this to not go through court, means there really wasn't ANYTHING to prosecute. He didn't do any time---right? I don't think he was prosecuted for it, after all.

Nothing surprises me any more. But do you think that  You Are Not Alone, could have come from the heart of a pedophile?  Also, WHY would MJ stigmatize himself, if it were true, by associating with anyone like this :?:  :roll: . It seems like just more crap to take gifted people down.  :evil:
myself i have never been able reconcile you are not alone the song to the video.got any idea what it was supposed to be? just checked you are not alone was r. kelly.
i would love to know how that relationship got started and know more about it (between r. kelly and michael).
the interaction between michael and lisa in that video is perplexing. there seems the hint of intimacy mixed with a hint of it really is fun jerking people around feel to it. :?
then you have the legal issue of you know if there was a real marraige there was a prenup yet you have a piece where they worked together.unless simply working together is all that ever happened.

gotta go get my pretty little buckled jacket now. gonna have to get  a new one soon my old one is getting a little worn :o  :lol:


Perplexing... Yeah. like a fox. ;)

LMP was contracted to play the princess (daughter of a King) wife of the King of Pop, and...amongst other things, to do a video telling the world that Michael Jackson--poor lonely thang, was Not Alone, any more. Just that part of the song. He probably was going nuts reading billions of letters from lonely women offering to help him out, there, with dat.

This video doesn't really go with the whole song any more than lots of others do. Look at Billie Jean. Who WERE those two gossipy looking gals on the billboard/bigscreen...? And whose tiger panties were those?  MJ's, secret wild man, who went all invisible, or Billie Jean's, the tart, who never was in the vid? Or, were they the detective's....

I personally wonder if MJ would put his hot, half naked new wife on display like that, in a video for human consumption and critique. Flamboyant Michael Jackson would--because he stands to gain more money, publicity and fame. But, the very private, real man, and real wife?  Um...

Doubt it!!

It seemed to be more of a dream/ fantasy sequence.."Peter Pan discovers Woman". It hit the mark. Everybody was talking about it. I didn't get the "towels" thing, though. I am partial to leaves, myself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

Offline LostHighlander

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 26
    • Show only replies by LostHighlander

The song "Cry" from "Invincible"

  • on: April 05, 2011, 09:56:30 PM
I was listening to MJ's song "Cry" today when it started to sound like what MJ might say to us now while he's gone away, if he could. According to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_(Michael_Jackson_song)

...the song was written by R. Kelly, not MJ, and it's 10 years old. I'm not saying it was written with the hoax in mind, but it sure does "sound" that way now. Here are some of the lyrics that sound to me like what MJ would say to us now:

* * * * *
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)

All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers
Show the world

Change the world


* * * * *

When I hear him sing this, when I read these words, it sounds like he's saying if we ALL call for him to come back he will answer our prayers and come back, if enough of us want him back. I don't think that's what is delaying the comeback. I think he will be back when the time is right, but I couldn't help but think this today.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJonmind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7290
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

Re: The song "Cry" from "Invincible"

  • on: April 06, 2011, 03:30:53 AM
Quote
Its Her
And whose tiger panties were those?
Must have been Karen Faye's! :lol:

Quote from: "LostHighlander"
I was listening to MJ's song "Cry" today when it started to sound like what MJ might say to us now while he's gone away, if he could. According to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_(Michael_Jackson_song)

...the song was written by R. Kelly, not MJ, and it's 10 years old. I'm not saying it was written with the hoax in mind, but it sure does "sound" that way now. Here are some of the lyrics that sound to me like what MJ would say to us now:

* * * * *
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)

All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers
Show the world

Change the world


* * * * *

When I hear him sing this, when I read these words, it sounds like he's saying if we ALL call for him to come back he will answer our prayers and come back, if enough of us want him back. I don't think that's what is delaying the comeback. I think he will be back when the time is right, but I couldn't help but think this today.
I agree MJ is saying this for this hoax period of time. Many of his songs are prophetic in the sense of being planned to speak for back then and now. Layers of truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LostHighlander

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 26
    • Show only replies by LostHighlander

Re: Michael Jackson - Cry

  • on: April 06, 2011, 08:42:48 AM
Thanks, Admin for merging my comment on Cry. I didn't know it was discussed six months ago. The search won't accept the word "cry" and I don't know how to find the discussions on Invincible from the Forum main page. I don't see links to songs or albums. It has to be somewhere but I don't know where it is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »