SeldaTopic starter

Captain EO - Disneyland Paris
October 18, 2010, 07:17:13 PM
First of all wanted to say that I still read the forum and still believe...Just thought that I needed a break untill now.
I was in Disneyland Paris last weekend and just before we entered the Disney Parcs there were hugh posters of CAPTAIN EO - starring between 11 oct - 25 okt 2010 in Discoveryland...

Before the short film there was a little making off...1986 captain EO starred in Disneyland California for the first time. I watched it very closely, because it is MJ...
Something came up to me when I was leaving;

In 1986 Michael Jackson was a part of 3D movies...Nowadays we watch 3D movies in regular cinema's. But it is almost 25 years ago. I just wondered, if Michael Jackson was a part of some technology 25 years ago, which we reached the last 2 years...How much does he know more ???? About new technology...
We were just amazed that 25 years ago people could make such a 3D movie.

wanted to share
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Selda

I just can\'t stop loving you...

Re: Captain EO - Disneyland Paris
October 18, 2010, 08:56:16 PM
Thank you for sharing Selda - and blessings to you.

I agree - Michael has been doing for years what some believe to be fairly new technology. I believe he's way ahead of his time (always has been) and that is why people misunderstand him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Captain EO - Disneyland Paris
October 19, 2010, 07:13:06 AM
I hope he is also wayy ahead as far as Reality Movies in 5 D are concerned...  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal