Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 24, 2010, 09:30:08 PM
Hmmm. This article refers to him as Howard B. Jackson. An unintentional slip perhaps? Did something get lost in translation? And he is referred to as a teenager. I'm guessing he's anywhere from 18 to 21?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deep friendship with the family of Howard B. Jackson, the sound in this time just like the reincarnation of Michael Jackson, or a god or an inevitable fate of mischief.

Of course, these are translations. Reader beware!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

Andrea

October 24, 2010, 10:08:22 PM

Found this video.  I don't know how to embed anything that's non-youtube - sorry!

He says he's in the studio with "MJ", pauses, then clarifies - Matthew Johnson.

Hmmm.

Found the video here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 10:18:32 PM
Quote from: "encino_girl"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
And this? My God! He's almost identical to Michael. It's not forced as it is with impersonators. The beginning of this song sounds a lot like Butterflies (more uptempo though), and his vocals are almost dead on for Michael's (in that the tone is also similar to Michael's in Butterflies)...And his movements...Again, better than an impersonator's. He's natural.

ETA: Look at the dates of these performances and interviews, etc. June of '09 & 2010. Parting & Anniversary 'gift' anyone?

[youtube:2byfk9iv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLiDhkvTTFs&p=AAAC8CBE6A89CC78&feature=list_related&playnext=1[/youtube:2byfk9iv]

[youtube:2byfk9iv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9GWsaxspA[/youtube:2byfk9iv]

Sooooooo Mike? ... Joe? ... Any of you guys wanna tell us something?  :lol:

There was a father who had a son, and Brandon was his name - O! BINGO!!!!!

Is he not so damned close in so many ways it makes your heads spin?

My own HEAD keeps spinning just trying to analyze it... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: =P  :shock:
LOLL!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Andrea

October 24, 2010, 10:37:33 PM
More from the myspace page : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
I find it very interesting that he seems to make a point of not referring to Michael Jackson directly.
It also says his birthday is April 2nd, but no year.

Blog

* 13 Jan 2009

Current mood:discontent
      BIO
      Brandon Howard is irrefutably creating the hottest new sounds in today's new generation of music. His talents of percussion and piano, along with his ability to combine old school and new school music, have gained him national and international recognition. "B. Howard" as he is known in the industry, has successfully established himself as an award-nominated songwriter and producer. His undeniable musical strengths are sprung from a long bloodline of musical talents such as his grandmother, Rock and Roll's Hall of Fame, Josephine Howard of "The Caravans". She made history by having the first gospel song to play on secular radio. His mother, Miki Howard, a successful singer/songwriter was signed to Atlantic records and collected numerous accolades throughout her career. B. Howard's musical proficiencies were further developed through his close ties with the legendary Jackson Family. From a very young age, this influential bond has been a part of what shaped his imminent career. Moving forward with success as a musical genius he's been blessed to work with a wide range of mainstream artists. The long list includes artists such as Genuwine, Emily King, Cheri Dennis, Trey Songz, Dru Hill, Ne-Yo, Jay Sean, Chris Brown, Marques Houston, Missy Elliott, Lupe Fiasco, and many more up and coming artists, Tugun Cannon, Spencer Battiest, Frankie Finch,Miguel ,P Dizzy and Nathalia just to name a few. Not only has Brandon mastered the art of storytelling through song, he is also an experienced actor and has appeared in several commercials and music videos. With all his accomplishments, Brandon still manages to stay grounded and poised. In conjunction with cultivating his expanding production company, B. Howard is also working on his debut album "Genesis". After working with so many talented solo artists, he has found his calling to experience the same if not greater level of artistry. It's only a matter of time before his first single, blazes the charts worldwide. Brandon attributes his love and commitment to his passion as the driving force to his achievements and future successes. This unassailable artist is on his way to iconic status.

* 5 Feb 2008
Current mood:surprised
what my birthday means lol.. courtesy of a friend ;)!
      Your Birthdate: April 2

You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion
Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings
Your power color: Mauve
Your power symbol: Butterfly
Your power month: February
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 10:52:15 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
More from the myspace page : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
I find it very interesting that he seems to make a point of not referring to Michael Jackson directly.
It also says his birthday is April 2nd, but no year.

Blog

* 13 Jan 2009

Current mood:discontent
      BIO
      Brandon Howard is irrefutably creating the hottest new sounds in today's new generation of music. His talents of percussion and piano, along with his ability to combine old school and new school music, have gained him national and international recognition. "B. Howard" as he is known in the industry, has successfully established himself as an award-nominated songwriter and producer. His undeniable musical strengths are sprung from a long bloodline of musical talents such as his grandmother, Rock and Roll's Hall of Fame, Josephine Howard of "The Caravans". She made history by having the first gospel song to play on secular radio. His mother, Miki Howard, a successful singer/songwriter was signed to Atlantic records and collected numerous accolades throughout her career. B. Howard's musical proficiencies were further developed through his close ties with the legendary Jackson Family. From a very young age, this influential bond has been a part of what shaped his imminent career. Moving forward with success as a musical genius he's been blessed to work with a wide range of mainstream artists. The long list includes artists such as Genuwine, Emily King, Cheri Dennis, Trey Songz, Dru Hill, Ne-Yo, Jay Sean, Chris Brown, Marques Houston, Missy Elliott, Lupe Fiasco, and many more up and coming artists, Tugun Cannon, Spencer Battiest, Frankie Finch,Miguel ,P Dizzy and Nathalia just to name a few. Not only has Brandon mastered the art of storytelling through song, he is also an experienced actor and has appeared in several commercials and music videos. With all his accomplishments, Brandon still manages to stay grounded and poised. In conjunction with cultivating his expanding production company, B. Howard is also working on his debut album "Genesis". After working with so many talented solo artists, he has found his calling to experience the same if not greater level of artistry. It's only a matter of time before his first single, blazes the charts worldwide. Brandon attributes his love and commitment to his passion as the driving force to his achievements and future successes. This unassailable artist is on his way to iconic status.

* 5 Feb 2008
Current mood:surprised
what my birthday means lol.. courtesy of a friend ;)!
      Your Birthdate: April 2

You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion
Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings
Your power color: Mauve
Your power symbol: Butterfly
Your power month: February

Ah yes, I saw that a few minutes ago. You beat me to the punch lol.

Let's see...

April 2= 4+2=6

Attitude 6
The 6 attitude is the nurturer. Male or female, they are taking care of everybody else. So if you have a child with a 6 Attitude, they act as if they are your mother or father.
They're the ones in charge; they don't want you telling them what to do or how to be. They feel the most useful when things are out of control and they are fixing it. If it's peaceful, they don't know what to do with themselves. They definitely take care of other people and they're usually great with children or running a business. When 6 enters the room, we are drawn to them like a moth to the flame.

The 2 Birth Day (Born on the 2nd)

The 2 Birth Day appears as someone who can see both sides of every question. They are happy to follow, and work well in groups. The 2 Birth Day does not usually crave the spotlight, but are inspirational to others. Those born on a 2 Birth Day are often psychically gifted, and don't be surprised when people ask you for that kind of advice.

(Source: Glynis Has Your Number by Glynis McCants 1st Edition; my own copy xD)

Edit: And an ARIES. xD

Heehee.  :P <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

October 25, 2010, 12:02:45 PM
FWIW, I've heard Brandon's father is supposedly Augie Johnson. If you Google Augie Johnson, you'll see he was the founder of the group Side Effect (circa 1972 or abouts ...in that era). An interesting thing is, when I Googled him, not only did his work, information, and pictures and that of Miki's show up, guess who else's showed up? Yep. Michael's. Apparently, he's worked on a couple of Michael's albums as a background vocalist. That's not surprising. It's done all the time. Augie and Miki?? Maybe, but perhaps Miss Miki slipped out, and well....you know....

This is daddy (supposedly)

[youtube:20cx8uob]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAY1bX3jNc[/youtube:20cx8uob]

If I find this information to be inaccurate, I'll let you know. If anyone else finds it to be inaccurate, let me know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

loyalfan

October 25, 2010, 02:06:28 PM
who is the daddy on the birth certificare....????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 02:14:52 PM
He does sound like Michael when he talks, and singing sounds like Michael as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

October 25, 2010, 08:27:04 PM
For anyone who cares, here's a recent interview:

[youtube:34lnv33e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_H1U1rnwv4[/youtube:34lnv33e]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 25, 2010, 08:30:16 PM
FWIW, I've heard Brandon's father is supposedly Augie Johnson. If you Google Augie Johnson, you'll see he was the founder of the group Side Effect (circa 1972 or abouts ...in that era). An interesting thing is, when I Googled him, not only did his work, information, and pictures and that of Miki's show up, guess who else's showed up? Yep. Michael's. Apparently, he's worked on a couple of Michael's albums as a background vocalist. That's not surprising. It's done all the time. Augie and Miki?? Maybe, but perhaps Miss Miki slipped out, and well....you know....

This is daddy (supposedly)

[youtube:16ku9ahh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAY1bX3jNc[/youtube:16ku9ahh]

If I find this information to be inaccurate, I'll let you know. If anyone else finds it to be inaccurate, let me know.

Yeah I think this is his father. They both got the same head shape and ears. He could've just been around Michael and the Jacksons a lot and picked on up on their mannerisms over the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 08:42:53 PM
I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son. Knowing that, nothing would surprise me. Since Michael was 17, he always said he wanted MORE CHILDREN than his father. Joe had 9 kids. Now I think B. Howard is family. He even said the said the Jacksons are "family" to him. He was even at the Jackson's Havenhurst home the night before MJ passed which means his relationship with the Jackson have gone on for YEARS since he was born. So he has some relationship with them that I think is FAMILY. This is similar to Omer "Michael" Bhatti living there after MJ passed. THAT'S IS NO COINCIDENCE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 08:58:40 PM
Quote from: "MJMedia09"
I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son.

Oh reallllly? And how do you know that? Did you compare some fluid samples?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 09:08:54 PM

I've been researching MJ for over 30 years and I knew back in 2000 that Omer was his son. I've also communicated with him and some of his friends. I have a youtube account called MJMedia09Returns.

First I have to introduce you to Omer's Tatoo artist
[youtube:1c2ipj2j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkAMoqedLsA[/youtube:1c2ipj2j]

Second, I'm featured in this video related to the Tatoo Artist
[youtube:1c2ipj2j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckJFDDhgpUI&feature=related[/youtube:1c2ipj2j]

This is just A SMALL recent sample of the evidence I've gather over a period time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 09:21:15 PM

I've been researching MJ for over 30 years and I knew back in 2000 that Omer was his son. I've also communicated with him and some of his friends. I have a youtube account called MJMedia09Returns.

First I have to introduce you to Omer's Tatoo artist
[youtube:2x4j2yfl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkAMoqedLsA[/youtube:2x4j2yfl]

Second, I'm featured in this video related to the Tatoo Artist
[youtube:2x4j2yfl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckJFDDhgpUI&feature=related[/youtube:2x4j2yfl]

This is just A SMALL recent sample of the evidence I've gather over a period time.

LOL, you call this knowing for a fact? Because someone told you on facebook? If that's the standard then I know a LOT of things for a fact. :?

You THINK he is Mike's son, you don't knows, period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 09:27:27 PM
You don't know me but I'm one of the ULTIMATE MJ investigators and the evidence is BIGGER THAN THAT. Michael admitted it in 2004 when Tom Sneddon raided his ranch and Omer who was then in his late teens was in the house. The Jackson's have known about Omer. Besides Joe saying it, Genevieve Jackson, Randy's daughter, has admitted Omer is HER COUSIN.
[youtube:38jfreee]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0Ph7Ed7II&feature=related[/youtube:38jfreee]

The Jacksons have known. It was NO SECRET to the family which is why he was up front at the Memorial dress LIKE the Jackson MEN..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions