Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
October 26, 2010, 09:31:14 PM
I do have a question though about Omer. I know that Joe Jackson said that Omer is his son. Did anyone else in the family disputed this fact? I found it strange that he said that and it wasn't picked up as a huge news story because I would just think journalists would love to ask that question to all of the family. I wonder if MJ had a part to play with that. Perhaps, he didn't want that fact out there or perhaps, it wasn't true and Joe was lying to possibly gain attention? Strange though. I do wonder sometimes if Michael had a different family than the one we know about in the mainstream media to protect his real family. Crazy theory perhaps to some but at this point, we think he is alive...how crazy can this be?  :lol: I've had that theory for a long time now. That he was living two lives--one in public and one in private. I wouldn't blame him for his safety and sanity.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 09:33:52 PM
Quote from: "MJMedia09"
You don't know me but I'm one of the ULTIMATE MJ investigators and the evidence is BIGGER THAN THAT. Michael admitted it in 2004 when Tom Sneddon raided his ranch and Omer who was then in his late teens was in the house. The Jackson's have known about Omer. Besides Joe saying it, Genevieve Jackson, Randy's daughter, has admitted Omer is HER COUSIN.
[youtube:3djmdi61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0Ph7Ed7II&feature=related[/youtube:3djmdi61]

The Jacksons have known. It was NO SECRET to the family which is why he was up front at the Memorial dress LIKE the Jackson MEN..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, but that's a media outlet, an article written by a journalist. Unless you have Mike himself on video saying Omer is his son, you just don't know for a fact. So I would appreciate it if you could refrain from posting your theories as truth in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I know for a fact that Omer "Michael" Bhatti IS Michael's biological son.

LOL, you call this knowing for a fact? Because someone told you on facebook? If that's the standard then I know a LOT of things for a fact. :?

You THINK he is Mike's son, you don't knows, period.

Also Omer NEVER denied it as the media kept saying. I so believe Omer is MJ's son that he saw me arguing on Youtube that Omer did not talk to that tabloid because he was anti tabloids LIKE MJ. about it and sent me a message that he had I was right that he had made only ONE STATEMENT and that statement related to MICHAEL RAISING HIM AND BEING THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HIS LIFE. That says it all. I have a screen capture of his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 09:36:31 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I do have a question though about Omer. I know that Joe Jackson said that Omer is his son. Did anyone else in the family disputed this fact? I found it strange that he said that and it wasn't picked up as a huge news story because I would just think journalists would love to ask that question to all of the family. I wonder if MJ had a part to play with that. Perhaps, he didn't want that fact out there or perhaps, it wasn't true and Joe was lying to possibly gain attention? Strange though. I do wonder sometimes if Michael had a different family than the one we know about in the mainstream media to protect his real family. Crazy theory perhaps to some but at this point, we think he is alive...how crazy can this be?  :lol: I've had that theory for a long time now. That he was living two lives--one in public and one in private. I wouldn't blame him for his safety and sanity.

Joe wasn't lying and Joe had no reason to lie. As I've said, I know WHY a lot of Jacksons aren't discussing it openly but just a few because it will cause an avalanche. Joe was with MJ and Omer in South Africa. He knows.

[youtube:27bou3lb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWn3CMnjoOo[/youtube:27bou3lb]

Joe knows too there are MORE. Also, Michael wasn't living 2 lives. He just was a REAL celebrity that kept people out of his business. He said in Moonwalk there is ANOTHER MICHAEL that his close friends know about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 09:43:20 PM
Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

And this is the last time I will ask nicely: please refrain from posting your theories as truth unless you can provide solid evidence and not just screenshots from the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 09:47:05 PM
Another things, the media acts so stupid when it comes to biracial children that they think it's impossible to have straight hair and light complexion and be MJ's child. That's ignorance. Omer actually looks like Blanket who has STRAIGHT HAIR and light complexion. I see very few argue that Blanket is not MJ's son.
Blanket is MJ's light complexion twin with straight hair.

[youtube:13s82wuu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnlSi2OjpU[/youtube:13s82wuu]

Then they argue about Prince until the  media learned PRINCE INHERITED MICHAEL'S SKIN DISEASE VITILIGO. lol So now most of the media who lied for MONTHS have gone SILENT.
[youtube:13s82wuu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSI6qWbeiQ4[/youtube:13s82wuu]

Back to Omer, he has Jackson's features. Features have nothing to do with complexion.
[youtube:13s82wuu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdGcY0ODWw[/youtube:13s82wuu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 09:50:53 PM
Again, you don't KNOW, so don't act like you know. You are basing your theory on assumptions and internet outlets. Also, this thread is about B. Howard, not Omer. If you want to continue about Omer, find the thread about Omer and post it in there.

And this is the last time I will ask nicely: please refrain from posting your theories as truth unless you can provide solid evidence and not just screenshots from the internet.

Oh sorry about that. I'll post my question in a separate thread. I just had the thought when Omer was mentioned. Okay back to B. Howard...found another interview where the interviewer ask him about the comparisons to MJ...

[youtube:2c5ly3hd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onf4rM-Qs-M[/youtube:2c5ly3hd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 09:51:05 PM

I'm posting FACTS, not theories. Facts are FACTS. Omer sent me a message and here it is from his OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. This is his response to me saying Omer NEVER denied MJ was his father.

[attachment=0:2x7byy0l]ObeeEmail2.jpg[/attachment:2x7byy0l]

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THIS IDEA BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!! AS TEDDY RILEY SAID, MJ WAS A "PLAYA."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 09:59:35 PM

I'm posting FACTS, not theories. Facts are FACTS. Omer sent me a message and here it is from his OFFICIAL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. This is his response to me saying Omer NEVER denied MJ was his father.

[attachment=0:23kb8sk8]ObeeEmail2.jpg[/attachment:23kb8sk8]

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THEN BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!!

You are already annoying me and you're just in. Again, post the Omer stuff in an Omer thread (there are many of them) and stop saying that your theory is fact, because it's not. For all we know Omer could be delusional, the accounts can be fake, whatever. I am not saying your THEORY is BS, I am pointing out it's a theory, period. As long as we haven't heard it from Mike himself, it's not a fact. Do you get me now or do I have to be even clearer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 10:02:35 PM

[attachment=0:1kesmhu1]ObeeEmail2.jpg[/attachment:1kesmhu1]

Also, my point about bringing up OMER IS TO PROVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE SOME FANS ARE SO FAR REMOVED FROM THEN BECAUSE THEY FELL IN THE MEDIA'S MJ TRAP. And I DO BELIEVE B. HOWARD IS MJ'S SON!!

You are already annoying me and you're just in. Again, post the Omer stuff in an Omer thread (there are many of them) and stop saying that your theory is fact, because it's not. For all we know Omer could be delusional, the accounts can be fake, whatever. I am not saying your THEORY is BS, I am pointing out it's a theory, period. As long as we haven't heard it from Mike himself, it's not a fact. Do you get me now or do I have to be even clearer?

Get a clue. It's obvious you have no insight when you don't even know Omer's offical Youtube , Facebook, and Twitter. If you go to his Twitter he is in CONSTANT DIALOGE WITH his HIS JACKSON COUSINS.
YOUTUBE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 10:10:09 PM

[attachment=0:ghc7gdzw]ObeeEmail2.jpg[/attachment:ghc7gdzw]

Get a clue. It's obvious you have no insight when you don't even know Omer's offical Youtube , Facebook, and Twitter. If you go to his Twitter he is in CONSTANT DIALOGE WITH his HIS JACKSON COUSINS.
YOUTUBE

It's obvious you can't read. Get this to another thread now or go annoy someone else with your attitude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 10:17:07 PM
~Souza You are already annoying me and you're just in. Again, post the Omer stuff in an Omer thread (there are many of them) and stop saying that your theory is fact, because it's not. For all we know Omer could be delusional, the accounts can be fake, whatever. I am not saying your THEORY is BS, I am pointing out it's a theory, period. As long as we haven't heard it from Mike himself, it's not a fact. Do you get me now or do I have to be even clearer?[/color]

Do you realize Michael DID admit Omer as his son in 2004??? It was in People Magazine and Fox News but they laughed it off as his "fantasy" because they could never believe it. But that's the point.  Michael fooled ALL of their sorry asses. :lol:

Article from 2004 and Roger Friedman laughed "it can't be true...it just can't" :roll:  :lol:
There's a young man at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch who looks just like Michael, dances like Michael and — according to the King of Pop himself — is Michael's biological son.
This didn't come as a "friend" said it but MJ HIMSELF.

I'm only using Omer "MICHAEL" Bhatti to prove DON'T DISCOUNT B. HOWARD. He's a Prince too as his facebook projects. This is SO MJ-ISH AND I'M LOVIN IT!  :lol:

[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 10:31:31 PM
Article from 2004 and Roger Friedman laughed "it can't be true...it just can't" :roll:  :lol:
There's a young man at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch who looks just like Michael, dances like Michael and — according to the King of Pop himself — is Michael's biological son.

Yeah..... ACCORDING TO FOXNEWS. Get the point now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJMedia09

October 26, 2010, 10:34:34 PM

It was in People too but that's not the point. The point is TABLOIDS NEVER say the person said it. You noticed in denying the story they said A SOURCE DENIED IT. But in making the statement they said MICHAEL HIMSELF. That's a LAWSUIT. You seldom will find a publication to do that. Interesting they used A SOURCE to deny it's his son.  :lol: But didn't for the original. They should have said a "source said" he's MJ's son but they didn't.
Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:37:28 PM by MJMedia09
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 10:37:27 PM
This didn't come as a "friend" said it but MJ HIMSELF. You seldom will find a publication to do that. Interesting they used A SOURCE to deny it's his son.  :lol: They did the opposite. They should have said a "source said" he's MJ's son but they didn't.

It was in People too but that's not the point. The point is TABLOIDS NEVER say the person said it. You noticed in denying the story they said A SOURCE DENIED IT. But in making the statement they said MICHAEL HIMSELF. That's a LAWSUIT.

It's only a lawsuit when someone cares enough to file charges. Are you done now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions