No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
November 02, 2010, 08:31:44 PM
Quote from: "pot4care+"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "foreverking"
It's hard to ignore B. Howard. I really don't think he's MJ's child. MJ would never have a child and not be in that child's life.

Let's just pretend it IS his son (I am NOT saying he is), how would we know whether or not he has been in his life? Did we see Mike 24/7? No, sometimes we didn't see him at all for a long period of time. We are not in his private circle, so we simply don't know that...
In good faith , did you watch unsung last night on TVOne, Miki was on their and you maybe able to retreive it if you have the channel call ON Demand, she tells her lifte story about her and Augie and her kids, this is what you would call straight outs the horses mouth, I have known Miki for quite sometime, this is no jive, I meet her in Philly years ago and I do keep in touch, we need to let this rumor rest and dissappear for good.:)

I see you didn't get my point... :S
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 02, 2010, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: "pot4care+"
Quote from: "foreverking"
It's hard to ignore B. Howard. I really don't think he's MJ's child. MJ would never have a child and not be in that child's life.

Let's just pretend it IS his son (I am NOT saying he is), how would we know whether or not he has been in his life? Did we see Mike 24/7? No, sometimes we didn't see him at all for a long period of time. We are not in his private circle, so we simply don't know that...
In good faith , did you watch unsung last night on TVOne, Miki was on their and you maybe able to retreive it if you have the channel call ON Demand, she tells her lifte story about her and Augie and her kids, this is what you would call straight outs the horses mouth, I have known Miki for quite sometime, this is no jive, I meet her in Philly years ago and I do keep in touch, we need to let this rumor rest and dissappear for good.:)

I see you didn't get my point... :S
Souza , iF you addressing me I get your point, but Brandon, yes babyface Brandon is 30 years old, and I give his mother a lot of  respect for all that she went through, her kids gave her a really nice Birthday party I was there in attended, please have a good night, I' am not being disrectfull, perhap I should have Miki sign in and address these rumors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 10:25:10 PM
Like I said before some of us are seriously beginning to sound and act just like the media or even worst.  Michael has been through enough of that he doesnt need his fans going around speculating and spreading propaganda about who might be his children other than Prince, Paris and Blanket and that is who he recognized as his children no other names were called so we just need to stop this.  It is not our concern we are here to support him and just be there for him no matter what.  Not to wonder whether every young person who has the last name Jackson or who looks or sounds like Michael is his child or not.  This is ridiculous and uncalled for so please lets just let it go and if he does visit this forum he doesnt need to be reading stuff like this and to hear his fans arguing about it.  Let it go !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 03:38:46 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Well well well
This is my day one of being his fan!!!  :lol:

He could definitely be "Joe's work of art"
He is very "Michaelish" - he speaks almost like him, he's shy and humble like him, he talks about changing the world and being all as one....
There are, however, two things that are different - his voice is more masculine than Michael's when he sings
and
he has this thing (I don't know the word in English) between his front teeth...  :?

he has this thing (I don't know the word in English) between his front teeth...  :?[/quote]

think the word you want is "GAP" between his front teeth.  :)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 03, 2010, 04:02:45 AM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
Like I said before some of us are seriously beginning to sound and act just like the media or even worst.  Michael has been through enough of that he doesnt need his fans going around speculating and spreading propaganda about who might be his children other than Prince, Paris and Blanket and that is who he recognized as his children no other names were called so we just need to stop this.  It is not our concern we are here to support him and just be there for him no matter what.  Not to wonder whether every young person who has the last name Jackson or who looks or sounds like Michael is his child or not.  This is ridiculous and uncalled for so please lets just let it go and if he does visit this forum he doesnt need to be reading stuff like this and to hear his fans arguing about it.  Let it go !

I am very sorry, but on this site we investigate the curious life of Michael Jackson and no one is disrespectful here. We are having theories and discussing what could have been going on in his life, I see nothing wrong with it. If you want to let it go, just ignore the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 11:45:10 AM
I too love Miki and always thought she was as one of the greats. The next Billie Holiday for sure. But for any of us who have followed her career and life, no one can rule out the Jackson connection which was not addressed at all in the show??? How do they leave that part out?  Managed by Joe, a duet with Jermaine - around Michael for a very long time. I would love for Miki to address this rumor too as its been going on for a long time regarding her son Brandon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 01:40:28 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy his album electronically? I tried iTunes and that didn't work because they don't sell it in my country and I tried to go on Japan's iTunes but it stopped me.  :cry: So I've been trying my hardest to find his record, where I can buy it digitally and I can't unfortunately. I'm too impatient to wait for his album release in America.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

November 03, 2010, 02:57:46 PM
Guys, please take a look at this website on the group Side Effect. It has some pretty interesting information. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Then select  the artists
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 03, 2010, 04:15:38 PM
Quote from: "fineaswine"
I too love Miki and always thought she was as one of the greats. The next Billie Holiday for sure. But for any of us who have followed her career and life, no one can rule out the Jackson connection which was not addressed at all in the show??? How do they leave that part out?  Managed by Joe, a duet with Jermaine - around Michael for a very long time. I would love for Miki to address this rumor too as its been going on for a long time regarding her son Brandon.
First of all Joe Jackson never managed Miki's career, that information that is supposed to be stated by Brandon is false, the duet Jermaine was not mention because they was doing a Discorgaphy of all her Albums and CD's, they didn't do single records, these rumors just started up, I am not a fan of Miki, I am a friend, and if any of you want to know what is going on in her life feel free to sent her an email through facebook. Please people let this go, Miki don't need this in her life at this point she is trying to jump start her career, Augie is the father of Brandon, they spend many night together in hotels, they even wrote a song together called LA Night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 07:49:31 PM
My husband and I just watched Unsung on tivo again because we remembered Auggie talking about his son Brandon but we were wrong.  Miki and Auggie never said Brandon was Auggies in the episode - it was the sexy narrators voice LOL. Some horse's mouth...  I know that people have theories and I don't think Brandon is the son of MJ either (probably Jermaine or Joe) but why is Brandon all over the internet with all the Jacksons then? Are they (the Jacksons) really that nice where anyone can just walk into the Hayvenhurst house? Seems to me that they are the most private family in the world. Now this is peaking our interest even more... I think its time someone does hit up Miki Howard on facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 08:23:18 PM
No offense but I doubt Ms. Howard would say that one of the Jacksons is Brandon's father if she hasn't already. I said it before and I'll say it again that Brandon does have similar physical traits to Augie so he could very well be the father. I think we are simply observing and investigating the oddity of Brandon being so much like Michael and his close relationship to the Jacksons. It could be as simple as him being around them so much that he picked up on their mannerisms. The Jacksons, as a whole, do have certain character traits that could possibly rub off on a person after awhile. We do not really mean any disrespect to anyone by questioning the paternity of Brandon. There are a lot of things linking Brandon to the Jacksons that we are simply exploring. We do not mean any harm. We really do not. Unlike the tabloids, we are in search of the truth. I say with this with love and respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

pot4care+

November 03, 2010, 08:28:14 PM
Quote from: "fineaswine"
My husband and I just watched Unsung on tivo again because we remembered Auggie talking about his son Brandon but we were wrong.  Miki and Auggie never said Brandon was Auggies in the episode - it was the sexy narrators voice LOL. Some horse's mouth...  I know that people have theories and I don't think Brandon is the son of MJ either (probably Jermaine or Joe) but why is Brandon all over the internet with all the Jacksons then? Are they (the Jacksons) really that nice where anyone can just walk into the Hayvenhurst house? Seems to me that they are the most private family in the world. Now this is peaking our interest even more... I think its time someone does hit up Miki Howard on facebook.
Trust me she is waiting, she is sick of this BS, her son Nicholas is pissed about all these rumors you can email him also on his facebook, in good faith can you tell me how many times Brandon is all over the internet with the Jacksons? now I know for a fact he was at this award show I think it was back in February at this show for amateur's producers and engineering in records company, he was there along with Keith Ross they are helping Genevive with her CD,  Gen was there with her mother .  This need to stop seriously, as MIKI once stated  and I quote "It's a shame when people take your kindness for weaklness, now I have to sue" unquote
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pot4care+

November 03, 2010, 08:32:57 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
No offense but I doubt Ms. Howard would say that one of the Jacksons is Brandon's father if she hasn't already. I said it before and I'll say it again that Brandon does have similar physical traits to Augie so he could very well be the father. I think we are simply observing and investigating the oddity of Brandon being so much like Michael and his close relationship to the Jacksons. It could be as simple as him being around them so much that he picked up on their mannerisms. The Jacksons, as a whole, do have certain character traits that could possibly rub off on a person after awhile. We do not really mean any disrespect to anyone by questioning the paternity of Brandon. There are a lot of things linking Brandon to the Jacksons that we are simply exploring. We do not mean any harm. We really do not. Unlike the tabloids, we are in search of the truth. I say with this with love and respect.
Hi I am not trying to take over this post, but Miki is my friend and I just feel so bad with all that she has been through how people just keep this mess going, Brandon has an older sister name Tishema Nichelle Cromwell along with so many other stepbrothers and sisters by Auggie, also go into his brother Nicholas facebook he list Brandon as his brother and Auggie and Miki as their parents.  This needs to stop Miki is a nice person and don't need rumors, once you feed a wagging tongue it keep  wagging.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 10:33:09 PM
Quote from: "mopey3655"

I am very sorry, but on this site we investigate the curious life of Michael Jackson and no one is disrespectful here. We are having theories and discussing what could have been going on in his life, I see nothing wrong with it. If you want to let it go, just ignore the thread.

If I recall this is suppose to be about Michael Jackson death hoax and what happened to Michael on June 25th, 2009 not about how many other children Michael fathered or may have fathered.  who  could be Michael's child or not.  Like I said we are beginning to sound just like the Media.  To have these kind of things being said may cause some serious repercussions for those involved.  It also seems to me Souza that certain things being discussed in this forum if its not something that you agree on or want to hear you get offensive if its not coming directly from you but if it is its ok.  I dont think that is fair I didnt know that we were here to speculate who all Michael may have slept with and all the women may have had children for Michael or because at some point in time a woman had some contact with Michael throughout his life and have a child ohh yeah that may be Michael's child because he looks a little like Michael or sound a little like Michael.  Let's leave that for the tabloids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions