Re: Is artist B. Howard a Jackson?
February 15, 2011, 08:56:26 PM
New tweets that I thought were interesting...

B. Howard
@BHowardGENESIS B. Howard
wow.. im soo happy with how Genesis 2.0 is going .! its making me feeel like Cris Angel on some music lol Δ******

BHowardGENESIS B. Howard
THERE IS THAT MUCH MAGIC Δ******
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

February 28, 2011, 04:35:27 PM
Sharing this story from another forum:
Thought it was interesting to say the least.

Alright, so I wanted to share something that i know.
I know it won't mean much becuase I know the overall feeling about this subject on LSA, but I'm sharing anyway hehe.
I have a teeny connection with the Jackson family. Well not really the Jackson family, just Joe Jackson. Which I know is not really a connection as all lol but anyway.
A friend of mine has a friend who is a producer, and this friends daddy is best friend with that Majestik Magnificent weirdo, and close friends with Joe.
I'm not saying any of their names cause I don't wana no one connecting my booty to this story haha
Anyways my friend and his producer friend went by MM's house a while back to drop something off and they stayed for a while when they got there and his dad was hanging out.
They started talkin about Joe and Michael and the subject of Joe doin that interview talkin about Michaels 'secret son' came up.
My friend said he immediately thought of me and tried to remember everything they said.
He said the convo went something like this (this is a copy paste of the conversation we had about it, so sorry about his weird typos)

he wuz lyke "The funny thing is he wasnt even tlkin bnout that whyte boy! he said he was talkin bout that skinny black boy that be hangin round katies house."

My friend said he didn't know who he was talkin about, but of course when he said it I got an idea of who they were talkin about right away.

he said "wut boy?" Mag wuz lyke "you aint neva seen him? he look just like Mike!" he sed "Naw, who man?" Mag wuz lyke "I forget lil mans name" "well i aint surpized Mike was a lil pimp back in tha day HAHAHAHAHA!" dey was laughin like old people do. den Mag wuz lyke "wait! Joe gave me a picture of little dude when he was a baby. Hold up" so he left and brought did picure out and showed it to him. I saw it but I aint know who dat wuz. "lil dude is older nah, but dont he look just like Mike?!" "mmmmhm, cat look like Mike, jack" u know how old folks be talkin

Kay, so he said after they looked at the picture they didn't really talk about it much more cause he didn't know who it was, and MM didn't have a newer picture of him to show him.
He said MM was sayin something about 'Michael been supportin him all these years under the table.' He said his music connections with 'Teddy, and the musicians from Mike's Thriller, and Off the Wall album' are no coincedence. That Mike been helpin him this entire time. He said he helped him with somethin in Japan at a camp that Michael visited, too. He said "u know how dey be signin shit out here mane! dat girl cant say nuthing if she wanted to."

So he said after a while, they changed the subject and was about to leave. Mag left the picture on the table and when they were about to go my friend ran back in the room and took a picture of it with his bb and threw it back on the table before he got caught.

I'm not one to even believe the stories about Michael havin other kids but I still wanted to share what he told me, cause why not?
Now I know that most of yall think Joe is senile haha and wasn't tellin the truth, but i hope you don't knock me for sharin the story anyways.
So this is the picture

I won't give my opinion on it but I will say this...he was a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE baby! haha.

DOn't groan me for sharing this story k? I'm not tryin to start anything, I just wanted to share this since I saw this thread was up.
I'm not sayin I believe anything.

btw is this the only baby pic of MJ available? I can't find any others

editingtoadd: SORRY i forgot to say that he said MM, he calls him Mag, said something like "and Katie loves this kid like crazy man" or something like that.
Dunno Just thought it was worth adding hehe.

So whaddaya guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2011, 05:36:31 PM
Just My Opinion, but I beLIEve Michael has another child and I beLIEve it is Omer.  I don't know if that pic is him, but, why'd that child always be in the family gatherings and pics?  Why'd Joe and Jermaine pretty much say he's Michael's?  Yes, I do believe it.  I think these stories came out, along with others, since the show began, so there is nothing hidden anymore.  The FBI cleared him, court suits are clearing up, and this, I feel is in the open, really, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2011, 06:11:22 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Just My Opinion, but I beLIEve Michael has another child and I beLIEve it is Omer.  I don't know if that pic is him, but, why'd that child always be in the family gatherings and pics?  Why'd Joe and Jermaine pretty much say he's Michael's?  Yes, I do believe it.  I think these stories came out, along with others, since the show began, so there is nothing hidden anymore.  The FBI cleared him, court suits are clearing up, and this, I feel is in the open, really, too.

Which picture are you referring to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 08:51:05 AM
Thanks for sharing the story, SunsetDriver. The picture does not work. Is there any way you can re-upload it? Thanks! I wouldn't be surprise if that was true. There are just so many rumored children out there with MJ.  Billie Jean could be a true story. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 05, 2011, 08:55:09 AM
Quote from: "SUnsetDriver"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

Which picture are you referring to?
The pic that was above of a baby, above Michael as a toddler..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2014, 03:38:16 PM
Whether Brandon is or is not Michael's son (I think he is), Brandon is involved in this hoax.

The links that were posted in earlier posts on this thread no longer work (surprise, surprise!) but I have a pic that I took from his website before it went bye bye.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you take the first letter of each word it spells Game Over. Now why would Brandon be writing this?

I'm not sure of the last word in the list is revenge or revenue (I think it is revenge) but either one would fit in all of this. I also noticed that not all letters are capitalized in every word (I have this thing about letters being capped in this hoax - long story!).

The words that are completely capped are GENESIS, MASTER, EXCELLENCE, ONE, ENTERTAINMENT, REVENGE (or REVENUE). The words that are not all capped are AdventuRE and VictoRiOUs.

Maybe because at this time we were all still on an adventure and not victorious yet? I don't know, just a thought.

The pic that went along with Brandon's album Genesis was this:

Michael feels the atmosphere, huh?

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 03:39:55 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2014, 04:12:17 PM
Here is the interview with Joe when Omer is being talked about. right around the 14:00 mark

Joe does not say that Omer is Michael's son, only makes it sound as though he is saying it because that is what the conversation was about.

EXCLUSIVE LEAK: Joe Jackson's FULL Interview 
blackplanet
Uploaded on Jul 31, 2009
Joe Jackson spoke to NewsOne/TV One's Smokey Fontaine in an exclusive interview where he discusses the Jackson's early years, cultivating Michael's talent, his attempts to save Michael and Omer Bhatti- Michael's alleged son.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdoIvouUv4c[/youtube]

When asked about Michael having another son, Joe replies "Yes, I knew he had another son. Yes, I did".

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 28, 2014, 04:17:25 AM
Sorry to say this, but am i the only one here who thinks that anyone's private life should be respected???? Why is it so important to know if BH or even Obee is a Jackson or not???? Geee!!!!!! 9 pages already about this subject!!!!!!! Anyway, sometimes i think that BH is nothing but a bait for hungry sharks who need stories like this. If that is the case, then i guess MJ has succeeded and the media has gone crazy about the story.
Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 04:23:35 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
October 20, 2014, 08:00:00 PM
Diggyon ... Cover your eyes  :D

More on B. Howard...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

October 20, 2014, 10:22:33 PM
tbh, no I don't think he is a Jackson. I think he is very fake. I think his voice and his demeanor are fake. I mean why wait until now to come out with this? He just wants fame and fortune. I don't think he even looks like MJ either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

October 21, 2014, 01:54:54 AM
Okay Echo, I will lol but this won't change my opinion about this story in general. I believe that people's privacy should be respected. This is what my parents taught me.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 21, 2014, 05:08:20 AM
Okay Echo, I will lol but this won't change my opinion about this story in general. I believe that people's privacy should be respected. This is what my parents taught me.

i understand your position on respecting privacy. Privacy I respect.

I have no respect for conspicuos secrecy and provoked suspense. Thus far of all of the players featured, not one person has displayed the decency to set the record straight.

Augie Johnson - RIP
Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:32:31 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

diggyon

October 22, 2014, 10:17:23 AM
The Jacksons have. And even if BH is MJ's son and the Jacksons preferred to deny this fact I believe we have to respect that and believe what they say. It's their private life after all, not a death hoax with clues that can be found everywhere (JMHO). That's why this case is closed for me, even before it actually started.
Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:21:13 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 22, 2014, 03:31:12 PM
The Jacksons have. And even if BH is MJ's son and the Jacksons preferred to deny this fact I believe we have to respect that and believe what they say. It's their private life after all, not a death hoax with clues that can be found everywhere (JMHO). That's why this case is closed for me, even before it actually started.

The case is not closed for me. My instinctive curiosity drives my inquisitiveness on this topic. As a matter of fact, this was on the back burner  up until Jackie Jackson recently posted, "The Magic Continues" on his twitter page relative to a marketing promo for Brandon Howard. 

And in all sincerity and in complete peace - please help me to understand - if it is such a respected "private" matter and the case is closed for you, why do you continue to probe this thread?  What are you looking for?

Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 06:32:36 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal