Tove

Re: Michael Jackson Double-Mask
January 04, 2011, 04:41:04 AM
I've been thinking. Actually there aren't many people who would honestly know what Michael looks like. And I think it has it's purpose. When I see pictures of michael or impersonators, I can't tell. But moving and the hands are good help to regognize the real MJ  :) For years Michael has surely used numerous impersonators, sometimes it's clearer than other times.
I am also sure that Michael discuised more often lady that many people regognize, I hope that you fans don't take this insulting for Michael. I really love and appreciate him very, very much.

This discuising is very intresting part of MJ, I think. He is probably very talented to change his moving also, if neseccary. And now he can be almost anywhere he want's beacause most of the people believe in media. Im very exited what Michael looks these days when he chooses to come in publicity.

I'm supporting you in everything Michael!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

January 04, 2011, 05:35:23 AM
The doubles again, huh?
Seems like this is one of the most controversial subject, and i don't think people will ever agree on it, 'cuz there will always be angles, and lights, and different make-ups. ( not to talk abt the surgeries, and facial expressions, plus Mike, as a superhero, with a huge M on his chest, changing shape, from time to time, etc. )
That's all right, people see what they wanna see, and noone really wants to see double dudes in their icon's rehearsal (movie). Even i don't wanna see them, but they're there, obviously, and for a reason, not accidentaly, that's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 07:27:15 AM
I will stay out of the is-he-or-isn't-he TII discussion, and just state that I also believe that it was Michael in the top of the post.  GORGEOUS mature Michael, might I add.  I love it when we see him "human" as this- neckskin (he is turning his head!!!!- of course there is some skin), pores, and all.  God, that man is amazing.

I am also glad a majority agreed that it was Michael in the white suit- as this is the stuff my dreams are made of...  That white suit just does all kinds of things for me (as does the man in it....).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

nefari

January 04, 2011, 08:02:17 AM
Yep, that white suit I imagine does all sorts of things for many people and I could not agree more. *Drooling smiley needed HERE* :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 04, 2011, 10:19:46 AM
Since that my english is not that good as Souza's.. I have to that you Souza.. Cuz you said all the things I wanted to say..I agree with you 110%..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 04, 2011, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "MarcianoJezus"
I've never said i didn't believe this was MJ. I was shocked because it looked like a mask. I've always believed that MJ looked really good during the trails tbh. He didn't look so thin as he did some years after that. But you got to admit, it does look kinda weird when you see that for the first time on that picture xd.

Im not being funny, but how old are you>??

You wait until you are in your 40's..   you will find you will have some neck skin crinkles going on too!!

Its normal skin for a man his age.

I found the picture in google, and it is his shirt that cuts into a V so it seems his neck is wrinkly, but it is not. I am trying to find it and I can't anymore, it is the same as posted. I guess you can see it better when the picture is smaller. His shirt is almost the same color as his neck. So it is not his neck that is wrinkly nor a mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

January 04, 2011, 01:21:18 PM
Both sides have valid arguments on the doubles.  However, what I can't get my head around is why some get so upset at the thought of there being doubles.   to my mind, it only helps the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions