LISA MARIE PRESLEY ON OPRAH THIS WEEK!!!
October 18, 2010, 05:06:37 PM
 :D Lisa Marie Presley will FINALLY be on Oprah this Thursday (10/21/10) to talk about Michael! For more info go to:
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

[size=150]... AND SO THE WAIT BEGINS..[/size][size=150] "LET ME COME BACK IN MY OWN TIME!"  -MJ[/size]

Re: LISA MARIE PRESLEY ON OPRAH THIS WEEK!!!
October 18, 2010, 06:16:28 PM
I did numerology for the date of the Oprah show for the Lisa Marie Presley episode.

October (10)
Day       (21)
Year     (21)

Total   (52: 5+2=7)

I think MJ had a hand in the choosing of the new date for the episode.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

October 18, 2010, 07:09:38 PM
The year is not 21, but 10 (if you ignore the full number, which is 2010).
So you'd have 10 + 21 + 10 = 41.  And that means... nothing!

Sorry, I don't believe in numerology - or at least not in the way that some people on this forum use it... It gets so crazy sometimes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 18, 2010, 09:54:50 PM
interesting background in the pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

libra8

October 18, 2010, 10:58:40 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

Sorry, I don't believe in numerology - or at least not in the way that some people on this forum use it... It gets so crazy sometimes!
When using numerology the correct way to add the numbers is:
10/21/2010 = 1+0+2+1+2+0+1+0 = 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

October 18, 2010, 11:11:47 PM
I just find it interesting that Lisa is doing an interview on Michael this week..and in a couple weeks Joe and Katherine will be.. what's up with the timing? Why all at once?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

October 19, 2010, 01:09:09 AM
Quote from: "Lonelynation"
I just find it interesting that Lisa is doing an interview on Michael this week..and in a couple weeks Joe and Katherine will be.. what's up with the timing? Why all at once?

My thoughts EXACTLY!!

It sounds like in the very near future, we are going to see three Oprah interviews about Michael: 1)LMP, 2)Joe & Katherine and 3)The Kids! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHERE IS IT LEADING? Is Oprah setting the stage for Michael's Vindication? Is it possible that she has seen the light and the errors of her ways?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

bec

October 19, 2010, 01:26:16 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

Well if you do it wrong of course it doesn't work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 19, 2010, 01:44:03 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"

My thoughts EXACTLY!!

It sounds like in the very near future, we are going to see three Oprah interviews about Michael: 1)LMP, 2)Joe & Katherine and 3)The Kids! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHERE IS IT LEADING? Is Oprah setting the stage for Michael's Vindication? Is it possible that she has seen the light and the errors of her ways?

A lot will be happening in Oct and Nov!! Interviews, new DVD...Halloween?  :lol: This will be interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 01:45:55 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"

My thoughts EXACTLY!!

I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. I guess I just don't understand ... like why now? Why not around the 1 year anniversary, or after it initially happened? And if this is really just to clear his name in some way, why would Oprah care? To me, she decided that Michael did touch those children, when of course that couldn't be further from the truth. And because of this, why in the world would the family or LMP want anything to do with her? I know LMP has said things in the past that weren't in favor of Michael.. but I think that maybe she realizes what she had. You know that saying you don't know what you have till it's gone? I truly believe that. I just want to know what is going to come out of all this. I want to watch but I'm scared of what might be said. I know I'll cry, and I don't want to. It'll make me feel like all hope is gone even though there is all this evidence. It's just heartbreaking to go through this all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

October 19, 2010, 09:36:37 AM
You have to understand that, when michael said he wanted to be "GOD-LIKE," I think he was referring to forgiveness as well. Maybe after this hoax is resolved, people will finally learn to realize that this man is incredible, thus michael will have the kindness in his heart to forgive! Remember, Jesus had many followers, but he also had those who betrayed him, yet he forgave them. I wouldnt be surprised if Michael Forgave Oprah. He's not a hypocrite, why have anger and contempt for those who have had that on you for so long? he wants hatred and anger to stop!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

sandythyme

October 19, 2010, 09:43:33 AM
I keep trying to rap my brain around 10/25.  16months after Michael "died" 1 + 6 = 7, the 25th 2+5 = 7, Michael is 52 5+2 =7.  I know it's silly, I thought I would have a little fun with numbers today.  Also, as for the pending interviews with Lisa Marie and Michael's family.  To me it's just to strange.  In regards to Lisa Marie, why now?  With Michael's Mom and kids.  Why?  For the ratings or  could there be another reason?   I still keep thinking Michael is living at home with his Mom and his children.  Oh well will tell.   Take care, Love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 09:54:04 AM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
You have to understand that, when michael said he wanted to be "GOD-LIKE," I think he was referring to forgiveness as well. Maybe after this hoax is resolved, people will finally learn to realize that this man is incredible, thus michael will have the kindness in his heart to forgive! Remember, Jesus had many followers, but he also had those who betrayed him, yet he forgave them. I wouldnt be surprised if Michael Forgave Oprah. He's not a hypocrite, why have anger and contempt for those who have had that on you for so long? he wants hatred and anger to stop!

If MJ has been planning this for years.....Oprah could be playing her part. No one knows for sure who all is involved in this. Honor amoung stars......zipped lips.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

MJonmind

October 19, 2010, 10:21:49 AM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"

If MJ has been planning this for years.....Oprah could be playing her part. No one knows for sure who all is involved in this. Honor amoung stars......zipped lips.
Yes, like that expression for car mirrors, "Objects are nearer than they appear."
I'm also thinking that often people have a lot of pride/ego, and they just can't bring themselves to apologize, but will do all manner of kind things instead to make things up. I know people like that. :lol:
I'm looking forward to the interviews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 10:46:30 AM
I guess I'm not up on things.  Other than the timing of her show on molestation during the trials, what else has Oprah said or done to MJ?  I agree, the timing of her show during those times was bad and more than likely, not just a coinsidence, but is there more that she has done that I don't know about?  :?   I am not making light of the show timing, but just want to know if she's said things in the past or what else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions