Re: LISA MARIE PRESLEY ON OPRAH THIS WEEK!!!
October 19, 2010, 11:09:19 AM
You know, I'm quite excited about what Lmp will have to say but I hope she has matured and reflected on her past comments and actions. However, why oh why does she have to do it on Oprah's show?! That b*tch, pardon my language, does not even deserve to mention Michael's name. Why can't she just talk about her weight problem  :roll:  in a normal order or something? I will definitely cry my eyes out...

Can I watch it live on the web?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 11:28:01 AM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
I guess I'm not up on things.  Other than the timing of her show on molestation during the trials, what else has Oprah said or done to MJ?  I agree, the timing of her show during those times was bad and more than likely, not just a coinsidence, but is there more that she has done that I don't know about?  :?   I am not making light of the show timing, but just want to know if she's said things in the past or what else.

The comments on the website actually discuss some of the things that Oprah did to MJ in the past:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mrs. O was certainly on the HATE BANDWAGON...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

October 19, 2010, 11:35:07 AM
Like many, I'm skeptical of the motives behind this interview. However, I took the time to go to the site and read the comments of others.  I came across this beautiful testimonial by someone named SwiftHearts and had to share it here.  Unless you're a cold-hearted individual you are going to need tissues handy. ♥

Posted: Mon 10/18/2010 4:00 PM

SwiftHearts : I recently heard of this interview airing and decided to get more information about it on Oprah's website. This is when I stumbled across this discussion and decided to share my story. I was diagnosed with a rare form of child bone cancer in 2000 at the age of fifteen. I was to start chemo therapy in August of that year. Not many people know this but Michael opened up Neverland several times each year for anyone to come and enjoy the park. Everything was free. Rides, games, food. A friend of mine who was a regular at Neverland called me one night and told me the park was going to be open for two weeks at the beginning of August that year. I asked my parents if they would take me the week before I was scheduled to start chemo. My doctors all advised against saying they feared I was too weak but I eventually talked my parents in to it. We had to drive what seemed like several miles after we went through the front gates of Neverland to get to where the actual park was with the rides. As we were driving down the winding road something came over me that I can't explain to this day. It was almost a feeling of peace.

When my family and I stepped out of the car we weren't sure if we should check in with someone or really what to do. A man finally walked over to us and introduced himself and then explained to my parents how everything worked. We signed in with our names and other information and were given matching wrist bands and told we could ride anything we wanted, eat anything we wanted, play any of the games, etc. The man mentioned that on occasion Michael would come outside and say hello to everyone there. My parents thanked the man and within minutes I was at the top of the ferris wheel with my Dad. We rode it three times in a row and then it was on to the swings. We rode the rides for hours before getting in line to get some cotton candy and popcorn. As we sat down at a table with our snacks we noticed a crowd of children running all in one direction. I stood up on the seat of the table we were at but couldn't see anything. Several minutes later the crowd began moving towards us and it was then that I saw Michael. Standing under a huge umbrella and laughing as children were pulling at his arms, legs, and hugging him.

My Mom then grabbed my hand and we made our way over to him. We introduced ourselves and my Mom told him what a wonderful time we were having. She then told him about my cancer and that I would be starting chemo the next week. When she said that Michael put one hand on my head and said, "God Bless you." When he touched me I felt the same feeling of peace and comfort that I did as I had when we drove through the gates of Neverland. He stood there and talked to us for a couple more minutes and then he left. I continued riding rides with my family and the other children but I couldn't stop thinking about meeting him. As we were leaving that night the man who we spoke to when we arrived stopped my dad and handed him a note. The note was from Michael and it was inviting the three of us to have dinner with him. Without hesitation my Dad accepted the invitation and the man then directed us to through another gate which led to the main house. I was surprised once we were in front of the house. I expected it to be this huge mansion but it wasn't. It wasn't small but it certainly wasn't huge. Several people who worked for him greeted us when we pulled up outside. We had dinner with Michael and his children that night and to this day it was the best night of my life. After dinner he asked my parents if it would be ok if he prayed with us and of course they said yes. I had never and still to this day have never heard anyone pray the way he did. At fifteen years old it made me cry.

After he finished praying I opened my eyes and looked to each of my parents who were in tears as well. Michael was gracious enough to give us a tour of some of the things were weren't able to see earlier in the day. He showed us the arcade and the movie theater. The movie theater at Neverland was not your typical theater. Not only were there seats like a real theater, there were also beds for the children who were too sick to sit up. After showing us around we said goodbye to Michael and thanked him for everything. Imagine my Mother's surprise when she received a call from him several days later! We assumed he had obtained our number from the sign in sheet that we filled out upon arriving at Neverland. He asked her how I was doing and she told him I would begin chemo on Monday. He then gave her a number in which to reach him directly and asked her to please call him and let him know how I was doing around the middle of the week. She agreed. I went that Monday morning to the hospital prepared to begin chemo. When the doctor walked in the room he asked both of my parents to sit down. The three of us feared he was going to say the cancer had spread. They had run blood work and some more scans on me two days prior which is typical prior to beginning treatment.

When the doctor began to speak he looked at my parents and said, "I don't know how to tell you this. I don't know how to explain this but Danielle no longer has cancer. There are no signs of it on any of the scans we just took." My Mom, my Dad, and I sat there and just stared at him and finally my Mom burst in to tears. We left the hospital and the first thing my Mom did when we got home was call Michael. I was embarrassed because she was crying on the phone but then she handed the phone to me to speak to him and it was obvious he had been crying as well. Through the years Michael remained in touch with my family and would call us several times a year on the phone to say hello. He would sometimes send us gifts and cards. I have been cancer free for ten years now. I can't explain what happened when I went to Neverland. It's defies explanation. I want people to know that I am not the only one who visited Neverland very sick only to become well after my visit. There are hundreds, if not thousands of us. Our stories were never made public because Michael didn't want that. He was a wonderful man. I have never met anyone who cared so deeply about not just children but people in general.

How could the world not love this man?  It absolutely breaks my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

libra8

October 19, 2010, 11:44:52 AM
I think part of the reason for the hoax, was that he had to die, to clear his good name.

Remember what Kenny O said in TII?? something like, piece by piece MJ will be revealed & he'll jump out.

Recently we see his name uncovered on the school, yesterday I read that MTV to reinstate Michael Jackson's name to the Video Vanguard Award and now the Oprah interviews of the family & lisa Marie. I see this as an extension/ part of the process to clear his name. Why did he choose Oprah?? becuz Oprah is a conduit to the homes & mainstream America...the average person listens to Oprah... ALLOT of people listen to Oprahs opinions, advice etc.

My hope is that what Oprahs doing in these interviews is clearing his good name..& hopefully she'll offer a much deserved apology to him & his family.

Before I draw any conclusion, I'll wait & see what manifests with the upcoming interviews...remember what KO said,  "piece by piece".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

October 19, 2010, 11:46:16 AM
^ Wow I'm bawling now. I didn't expect that. I'm going to be a mess when I head to work. He is such a beautiful human being. How could the world crucify him like they did. He gave us everything he had, and people just couldn't accept it. He is so innocent and pure - the world wasn't ready for a soul like his
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

October 19, 2010, 12:22:53 PM
What a wonderful story and yes it did bring tears to my eyes (am at work on break and saw this so wasn't bawling but felt like it)...omg what a wonderful human being ... why do people have to hurt such a lovely soul and human.  He deserves every positive recognition and to hell with the negative people and press.  Let them drown in their own misery as MJ's army continues to "trample" on and expose the good in MJ while exposing the bad too.... thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

October 19, 2010, 12:37:51 PM
Why does this have to be scheduled to air the same week she has two shows on child molestation? Even if the LMP is any where near positive about Michael in her interview, the public will already have the molestation charges in their minds from the previous days shows. I'm not sure about Ms. Oprah's intentions, but they don't look good to me. JMO  I hope she proves me wrong.

One of the interviews on molestation is with Tyler Perry. If this interview with LMP gives a bad impression of MJ, I wonder how Tyler Perry will feel being used for the purpose of the further smearing of MJ's name, whether it is implied or not. I don't know him, but I don't think he would approve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 19, 2010, 12:47:07 PM
8-)
A spade is a spade no matter how many years have gone by!

I have waited to comment on this crapola...
Because something wasn't right about all of this so I waited for O to expose her true self and gee tada whatta know:
Wolf in Sheep clothes.

Oprah has NOT changed her mind or attitude. I wouldn't blame Mike one bit if he set these interviews up with LMP, and his fam to do PAYBACK to O.
LMP is another opportunistic broad. The truth hurts sometimes.

For real O?  you have the show about a Boy who killed his molester the very same week your gonna run the interview with LMP?

Bull shit O...
Your a hypocrite and you will do anything for money.
[youtube:1bbskshk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeyCc7XHC0Y[/youtube:1bbskshk]
Sorry people it is what it is.
I did enjoy reading the boy who had cancer story.

Does anyone else here know or have any additional info on O being in The Committee of 300 club?
Some good info on this subject but, it is so much I couldn't find names. I do remember reading O's name on this list.

She is definetly apart of the elite or aka NWO.
She is a sellout.
Don't fall for the Illusion she protrays.

See Comment Below from this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posted: Tue 10/19/2010 11:02 AM  
cookie006 : Oprah, please move this show to the following week. What are you trying to insinuate, lining up MJ after two consecutive shows on paedophiles like it's a series?

8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 19, 2010, 02:49:10 PM
8-) Here we go Shady Shit going on!

O has been discussed on this forum concerning joining the Bilderberg Group.
Funny the videos are now removed. That is how much Power she holds.
Sellout!

Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Oprah and Bill Gates joined the Bilderberg club
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Bill Gates supports Vaccinations to de-populate the planet

Obama supports euthanasia-see the end of this video when the Doctor runs out of meetig when he was confronted and challenged!!!!!

:ugeek:

Um...what? They're a part of THAT group, now??? :shock:  :shock:  :cry:
First post with the links.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 03:48:48 PM
I literally cried when I saw the commercial. I'm definitely watching. The commercial was interesting. Some mention of Elvis, and something about "not knowing what you have until its gone" [which is oh so true]. And as for the Tyler Perry thing-- I really don't understand why thats on right after/before/whatever the LMP episode.

OH! Just remembered, Tyler Perry is the director of Janet Jackson's 3 latest movies. How fun things turn out, when there are so many connections ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

October 19, 2010, 05:23:11 PM
Just saw this on facebook from Taj Jackson:
Guys, there really is no easy way for me to say this but I always want to tell you the truth. Good or Bad. After finally talking directly to my cousins, I found out they did in fact speak to Oprah. I don't know if they are or will be part of the upcoming interview or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

October 19, 2010, 05:28:12 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Just saw this on facebook from Taj Jackson:
Guys, there really is no easy way for me to say this but I always want to tell you the truth. Good or Bad. After finally talking directly to my cousins, I found out they did in fact speak to Oprah. I don't know if they are or will be part of the upcoming interview or not.

If the kids are going to be on Oprah, then I am definitely watching. More for the chance of slipups than anything... everytime they open their mouths-- The Grammy's come in mind more than anything-- besides, what could they possibly be talking about? It would be kind of RUDE for Oprah to ask the kids about their father's death... I mean that would not play out so well for the public. Especially MJ fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

October 19, 2010, 05:47:04 PM
Everything about this situation has to have something to do with the hoax. Otherwise it's just wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

sprint911

October 19, 2010, 07:12:27 PM
Preview

[youtube:3hp8i774]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7FnKVukUFE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3hp8i774]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2010, 07:29:00 PM
Those questions are extremely intrusive! It seems like Lisa feels michaels pain now. I think she realized what michael went through after she got asked all these questions, you can kind of sense a bit of guilt.

but a few things pop out to me:

shes interviewing presely in ENGLAND.

She seems like shes acting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late