Eva R

Quote from: "wandulka"
I guess I'm the only one who thinks it was and always has been him....why do you guys think they photoshopped the second picture? Because it's lighter? It's because of the camera flashes..his nose looks smaller because it's hardly visible..

you are not the only one hun! :) I also believe every Michael IS Michael ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "misha86"
am i the only person who thinks that the pictures are not photoshopped? the footage we seen was of the first guy but IMO there were photos taken of the 2nd person who was there also...like someone said about his pinky, who is gonna photoshop his pinky on?? i think thats the real point of this topic, thats there was 2 people or 2 different annoucements

No Misha, I'm totally with you. 2 persons, 2 announcements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i do not know if O2 was staged/real/some illusion play/or what really happend there but since the begining O2 has been a big mystery/issue for me, and i think it was not MJ.
its not only the look or the behaviour but just the totality of it. then when i saw some parts of O2 in the movie, in particular the part with "acting" fans, i was more than sure that the purpose of O2 was not only to announce the tour. i am not even convinced that some of the "fan" footage that you can see on YT is real.
i also do believe that a lot of "official" pictures are photoshopped and maybe there is a mix of real and not real MJ amongst the photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

But what i don´t get is there are the same wrinkles in his clothes, same posture, just a littlelittle bit different angle. Maybe from another photographer. Different exposure und maybe that´s why he looks different, a bit lighter, less shadow.

I don´t know...it´s definitely he in the same posture. you can´t do the same picture with someone else again! So same Michael, same announcement!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Gosh, this is so confusing. Do you think that MJ or someone from MJ's camp is having us re-examine these photos for a reason? Perhaps we are way off the mark and that is why the new photos have surfaced. I am still dumbfounded about that O2 announcement. I would like to hear from people in the audience-who were there in London--and what their take is on the whole thing. I have a bad feeling about the whole thing and wonder if it even occurred or if it was just concocted to look like a press conference. It feels as if the mystery surrounding all of this is only growing. I hope someone relieves us with the truth soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "Xsy"
But what i don´t get is there are the same wrinkles in his clothes, same posture, just a littlelittle bit different angle. Maybe from another photographer. Different exposure und maybe that´s why he looks different, a bit lighter, less shadow.

I don´t know...it´s definitely he in the same posture. you can´t do the same picture with someone else again! So same Michael, same announcement!  8-)

That's exactly why,IMO, those are the same pics! Looks like if they have removed the shadows on his face, and added a lot of brightness (you can see whites more whiter, and white things that you can't see in the old ones, like the "Ray Ban" thing on his sun glasses), but just my opinion.

(Are there two threads about it? Sorry, I'm re-posting my opinion here  :D )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I would like to hear from people in the audience-who were there in London--and what their take is on the whole thing.

That is exactly what I like to hear. Don't you think it is weird with that many members on all forums the last months, a lot of people from England/London, all fans yet nobody attended the press conference. Makes you wonder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

I would like to hear from people in the audience-who were there in London--and what their take is on the whole thing.

That is exactly what I like to hear. Don't you think it is weird with that many members on all forums the last months, a lot of people from England/London, all fans yet nobody attended the press conference. Makes you wonder...
My thoughts exactly! where are these people? its like the hospital scenario, loads of people there but noone seems to want to talk ! hmmm   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

well from what i remember about the announcement of the confrence, i only heard that MJ was coming to London to make a confrence for 10 shows at the o2, on the news that morning, there was nothing before that, i enve remember in school frantically trying to find out if it was true and not someone taking the piss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

For those of you asking about hearing about the press conference from someone who was there......Read this thread on another MJ community. (I warn you, it is LONG) Almost half way through, there are posts that are describing the press conference, as it happened. There were links there to view the live feed. And there is one post that starts by a fan named Holly where she first posts a picture of the scene, and then she says "5 Minutes to go" as they wait on MJ to appear. He is late, which they are moaning about as well.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's kind of an interesting read, and a few photos as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

CC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
did you see the part of ghosts in the announcement of the concerts :?:  :roll:
maybe he ask for the teleprompter because he must say they (mj and the "O2 dude") must tell the same... IDK, I HOPE THIS HELP! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

There at the same place with the fans from the staples center..lots of flashes and no fan pictures
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

it wasn't that public in the UK i think it was on the fan site.. which i must say i'm not on!! my friend got the announcement a couple of days before an the train prices shot up.. so like us if you live a good few hours away then the train is the only option!! cos trying to drive to London is scary!! and like dermot o'leary said.. he only got asked a few days before would he announce Michael Jackson!!
did anyone not from the UK hear it a good few months / weeks before?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Well! here we go again! I thought the 02 Dude was squashed months ago. If I am not mistaken the forum was split on whether or not it was the real MJ or not. I for one said the 02 Dude was not the real MJ. The pictures that's shown convinces me even more. MJ hasn't been dark since the early 90's. As the years went on he lost more of his skin pigmentation. He looked more like the lighter MJ and his nose was thinner unlike the 02 Dude. Whoever MJ put in charge of pulling off this hoax didn't do a very good job if they had to go back and try to debunk what they put out before.It's almost as though they are back tracking and cleaning up their previous errors. At the end of the day knowing that MJ is alive is all that matters. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "misha86"

There at the same place with the fans from the staples center..lots of flashes and no fan pictures

Yes indeed, same mystery. Why was the city closed around the Staples centre that day? And I also haven't heard a single person that was there either. Yes, one on Dutch TV, but I thought his behavior was off, something fishy with that memorial too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions