Quote from: "teensy"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Ok, Like TMZ always does: What's the Big Friggin' Difference?!

They have uploaded new O2 pics on MJJpictures.com again (what is weird by itself, I mean, how long would it take to upload them since March 5??) BUT look at 2 new photo's I found (the light ones), compared to some old ones:

So what's the difference? I'll give you a hint: It's the head!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This pictures aren't similar enough to make me think they are the same pictures, but photoshop'd. They are not the same pictures. I think they are taken at  a different time.

They are exactly the same pictures retouched ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be right back!

[/color][/quote]

This pictures aren't similar enough to make me think they are the same pictures, but photoshop'd. They are not the same pictures. I think they are taken at  a different time.[/quote]

They are exactly the same pictures retouched ...[/quote]

No matter what they try to do to the photos, they can't easily alter the video.   Do we agree that the mannerisms and speech of the O2 guy just doesn't appear to be MJ?   Also, in the altered photos, if you look at other similar photos of MJ, the O2 guys mouth is is wider (MJ's mouth doesn't extend as far from left to right)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
[/color]

This pictures aren't similar enough to make me think they are the same pictures, but photoshop'd. They are not the same pictures. I think they are taken at  a different time.[/quote]

No matter what they try to do to the photos, they can't easily alter the video.   Do we agree that the mannerisms and speech of the O2 guy just doesn't appear to be MJ?   Also, in the altered photos, if you look at other similar photos of MJ, the O2 guys mouth is is wider (MJ's mouth doesn't extend as far from left to right)[/quote]

Yep - agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
[/color]

This pictures aren't similar enough to make me think they are the same pictures, but photoshop'd. They are not the same pictures. I think they are taken at  a different time.

No matter what they try to do to the photos, they can't easily alter the video.   Do we agree that the mannerisms and speech of the O2 guy just doesn't appear to be MJ?   Also, in the altered photos, if you look at other similar photos of MJ, the O2 guys mouth is is wider (MJ's mouth doesn't extend as far from left to right)[/quote]

Yep - agree.[/quote]

My opinion is that the O2 "guy" was Michael announcing he's going to die soon. Why? He always said that he's going to perform all his life until he dies and here he comes saying these are going to be his last show performances... My first reaction was that if I'm not going to see him now I'm never going to see him at all. So it was Michael, but very very excited cause he was announcing a really big thing. He gave me the creeps when I heard him say those things, I was thinking he wants to die, but why? Oh, and another thought that came in my mind when I saw him back in march was that all those doctor visits were for one purpose only, to redefine his looks. And he did. He looked great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be right back!

its the same person...they just brighten it which eliminates all the shadows...just proves how just lighting can make a huge difference in a persons face...its still the same person
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And the theory of Brothers Twins", does that say you nothing??
Does no one want parler.WHY??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His skin is lighter!! Why would they even do that? I mean, obviously it isn't Mike but seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am doubtful about this O2 guy whether he is Micheal---I can see there is some difference in the shape or contour of this guy's skull with that of Micheal's.
Can any photoshop expert align two photos (one from O2 other from different) like a seen through semitranparent film after proper resizing? (like photo montage).

Is am the only person who have noticed it?
 :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The second picture actually looks FAKE. Yea, I know it's photoshopped, but I mean look at the microphone. It looks like that was photoshopped in, like they took a picture of Mike and then put in a microphone. This is messssssed up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

Quote from: "GwenMadlyn"
The second picture actually looks FAKE. Yea, I know it's photoshopped, but I mean look at the microphone. It looks like that was photoshopped in, like they took a picture of Mike and then put in a microphone. This is messssssed up.

You are right: the shadow of microphone on his face is missing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pictures can be easily manipulated in photoshop. For me it's Michael's press conference. Yes, it was strange. I believe that at that very moment he was already experiencing minor problems that were becoming a snow ball (10 shows that turned into 50 shows) and things were getting worse with time.

So, I think he was nervous, under pressure which resulted in strange behavior. The hair was stranger and seems to be a wig. Michael wore glasses. He was so much time away from the fans and on this occasion he is so close, he's glasses. He hid his eyes. This also occurred in the movie he is most of the movie glasses. Was he hiding their eyes that they were expressing something bad (???) then? It is my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ASHTANGA"
Pictures can be easily manipulated in photoshop. For me it's Michael's press conference. Yes, it was strange. I believe that at that very moment he was already experiencing minor problems that were becoming a snow ball (10 shows that turned into 50 shows) and things were getting worse with time.

So, I think he was nervous, under pressure which resulted in strange behavior. The hair was stranger and seems to be a wig. Michael wore glasses. He was so much time away from the fans and on this occasion he is so close, he's glasses. He hid his eyes. This also occurred in the movie he is most of the movie glasses. Was he hiding their eyes that they were expressing something bad (???) then? It is my opinion.

Firstly I think that these photos are the same...the color is just raised so it looks little bit different!

and secondly I agree with u about MJs behaviour at the conference that he was nervous and under pressure, and about hiding his eyes... in the movie u can´t see in his eyes very often...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation"

i agree, i think the O2 guy is michael.....But michael was acting strange like his gangster walk heehee and his accent lol he had an accent!!! but i think it was still him for some reason. oh and his voice ontop of the accent...he soundly more manly and it wasn't has smooth lol...but something tells me its really michael at the o2 conference
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diane

CAN I JUST SAY...THE JACKET HE WEARS IS SOOO   UNTIDY....TOOO LONG IN THE SLEEVES.......MICHEAL WAS A SMART WELL TURNED OUT MAN...DOES ANYONE AGREE????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Ok so the pics are lighter than the others,its still Michael,if you look at his pinky it looks swollen like he has arthritis,and the autopsy said he had arthritis in a couple of his fingers,look closely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions