Are The Simpson's in on the hoax

• 33 Replies

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJ King Of Pop

Are The Simpson's in on the hoax

• on: October 24, 2010, 01:41:22 PM
Mike was a fan of the Simpsons as we all know.Well I was reading 1 of my simpson books that was published in 2009  after mikes death well in it Ralph says 'Dead People Are Only Pretending Sometimes' wat do you think comments plz

L.O.V.E
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Offline liril

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by liril

Re: Are The Simpson's in on the hoax

• on: October 24, 2010, 01:51:12 PM
interesting

Offline AirSlide

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AirSlide

• on: October 24, 2010, 11:32:11 PM

Offline OneLove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by OneLove

• on: October 25, 2010, 12:24:42 AM
Local boy?

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer

• on: October 25, 2010, 07:19:42 AM
Quote from: "AirSlide"

very good catch
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Offline encino_girl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by encino_girl

• on: October 25, 2010, 07:27:22 AM
Quote from: "AirSlide"

I don't watch The Simpsons, and I'm pretty clueless about the shows. Is this really a pic that was on one of the episodes, or is it something someone did up ala Simpson style?
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by loma
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

• on: October 25, 2010, 09:19:01 AM
Quote from: "encino_girl"
I don't watch The Simpsons, and I'm pretty clueless about the shows. Is this really a pic that was on one of the episodes, or is it something someone did up ala Simpson style?
It's from an actual episode.
Doing a search with the search bar at the top right of the page will bring you more results.
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline michaelsupporter

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by michaelsupporter

• on: October 25, 2010, 09:26:24 AM
Gosh, that is pretty cool. Matt Groening ( the show's creator) must get it!

At any rate, didn't Michael loan his voice to a Simpson character in the past????? There is a connection......just too hard to know if it implies anything.

Thanks for alerting us to this!
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Offline TheRunningGirl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TheRunningGirl

• on: October 25, 2010, 10:38:33 AM
And let's not forget South Park Season 8 episode 7 where Mr Jefferson ( Michael) is seen with the Ark of the Covenant in Blanket's room!  ;)

Interesting! when you think about the "stories" about the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, published around the 25th June 2009!

Coincidence?  ;)

With L.O.V.E

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer

• on: October 26, 2010, 09:05:56 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

At any rate, didn't Michael loan his voice to a Simpson character in the past????? There is a connection......just too hard to know if it implies anything.

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  but he really wasn't michael jackson he just adapted mikes voice because he felt left out he went home wit homer and there was a big party for michael jackson there  but they were all angry cause it wasn't really mike at the ends it's lisa's birthday and they sang the song happy birthday lisa then the person left

and don't forget the end of  the full lenth vidio of black or white it has bart and homer

L.O.V.E

Offline dejavu

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by dejavu

• on: October 26, 2010, 12:43:37 PM
lol this thread was made the day after I changed my signature... coincidence?  :lol:
(even made a thread about it  :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12912&start=0& ;) )

Anyway...

In this image, Bart is trying to resurrect Lisa's dead cat using a book of black magic he found in the "Occult section" of his school's library... he fails to bring back the cat... instead resurrecting the dead (humans)... the result...ZOMBIES.. lots of them! :twisted:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_ ... or_Zombies
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer

• on: October 26, 2010, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
lol this thread was made the day after I changed my signature... coincidence?  :lol:
(even made a thread about it  :arrow: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 2&start=0& ;) )

Anyway...

In this image, Bart is trying to resurrect Lisa's dead cat using a book of black magic he found in the "Occult section" of his school's library... he fails to bring back the cat... instead resurrecting the dead (humans)... the result...ZOMBIES.. lots of them! :twisted:

yes love tat thread dr hibbert dr murray  yes lots of zombies in tat episode saw tat 1 he wears the cover to thriller on his head

Offline mjsgirl89

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjsgirl89
    • http://www.youtube.com/mjgirl89

• on: October 26, 2010, 04:48:55 PM
hmmmm...idk, but there are a lot of "coincidences" here
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ

• on: October 28, 2010, 09:14:33 AM
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  but he really wasn't michael jackson he just adapted mikes voice because he felt left out he went home wit homer and there was a big party for michael jackson there  but they were all angry cause it wasn't really mike at the ends it's lisa's birthday and they sang the song happy birthday lisa then the person left

and don't forget the end of  the full lenth vidio of black or white it has bart and homer

L.O.V.E

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  

I think you mean Leon Kompowski. I've seen that episode, very good one. I love watching the Simpson's.
Here's a link of an article about the Simpsons: http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/06/26/micha ... ons-stint/

L.O.V.E.
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer

• on: October 28, 2010, 12:22:42 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

L.O.V.E

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  

I think you mean Leon Kompowski. I've seen that episode, very good one. I love watching the Simpson's.
Here's a link of an article about the Simpsons: http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/06/26/micha ... ons-stint/

L.O.V.E.

yes forgot the name ty love simpsons 2 watch them when they on

Offline Neverland110

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Neverland110

• on: October 28, 2010, 08:11:36 PM
I always connected Krusty with Michael. Some things Krusty has said sounds like Michael. Krusty was framed just like Michael. Also in one episode, Krusty faked his death. He flew his plane into the mountain after going broke because of tax evasion. He jumped out before it hit, and hid at the port disguised as a sailor. He wore makeup to cover his pale skin and green hair. Bart knew it was him when he saw his signature on a check in a shop. The sailor's signature matched Krusty's.

There was also that coke commercial with the Simpsons that 5 Brothers had in their videos.

Also, that episode Michael starred in, on the dvd commentary, the producers said that Michael did all the talking parts, but when the character had to sing, he sat down, and an impersonator did all the singing parts.

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer

• on: October 29, 2010, 09:45:15 AM
Quote from: "Neverland110"
I always connected Krusty with Michael. Some things Krusty has said sounds like Michael. Krusty was framed just like Michael. Also in one episode, Krusty faked his death. He flew his plane into the mountain after going broke because of tax evasion. He jumped out before it hit, and hid at the port disguised as a sailor. He wore makeup to cover his pale skin and green hair. Bart knew it was him when he saw his signature on a check in a shop. The sailor's signature matched Krusty's.

There was also that coke commercial with the Simpsons that 5 Brothers had in their videos.

Also, that episode Michael starred in, on the dvd commentary, the producers said that Michael did all the talking parts, but when the character had to sing, he sat down, and an impersonator did all the singing parts.

actuall michael sang the song wit Kipp Lennon  so the impersonator singing the singing  parts is a lie

Offline dejavu

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by dejavu

• on: October 29, 2010, 11:01:57 AM

actuall michael sang the song wit Kipp Lennon  so the impersonator singing the singing  
parts is a lie

[youtube:15civ7c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ePDe0Q4UM[/youtube:15civ7c0]

0:00 to 1:20 is Michael
1:23 to 1:50 is Kipp
1:50 to 2:45 is Michael again

Kipp Lennon's version was the one used in the episode  :geek:
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Offline happythoughts

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by happythoughts
    • Happy Thoughts

• on: October 29, 2010, 05:23:48 PM
I've wondered about it too... But I think that South Park is even more involved.

Offline MJ King Of Pop

• Hoaxer

• on: October 29, 2010, 05:58:44 PM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
I've wondered about it too... But I think that South Park is even more involved.

well it 50/50 between simpsons and south park

Offline nick_93

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nick_93

• on: October 29, 2010, 06:02:51 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
(even made a thread about it  :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12912&start=0& ;) )

Anyway...

I'm not sure if you already realize it but there is also a 'Thriller' album above Bart's head 8-)

L.O.V.E
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Offline Neverland110

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Neverland110

• on: November 21, 2010, 08:30:23 PM
I'm watching the new Simpsons right now. Mr. Burns was told he only has 5-6 weeks to live. He then disappeared for a while, and everyone thought he was dead. They even had a funeral for him, with no body. (No one could fine him, he was actually at the Simpson's House.) Then a Beatles/Apple commercial came on. The rest of the show doesn't seem related in anyway though.

I also just saw a Sprite commercial during the show, where a rapper drank some Sprite, and his body split apart just like Michael in Moonwalker as the Sprite runs through him. Coke makes Sprite so maybe a connection there.

Offline AgentBJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AgentBJ

• on: November 22, 2010, 02:05:02 PM
I'm watching the new Simpsons right now. Mr. Burns was told he only has 5-6 weeks to live. He then disappeared for a while, and everyone thought he was dead. They even had a funeral for him, with no body. (No one could fine him, he was actually at the Simpson's House.) Then a Beatles/Apple commercial came on. The rest of the show doesn't seem related in anyway though.

I also just saw a Sprite commercial during the show, where a rapper drank some Sprite, and his body split apart just like Michael in Moonwalker as the Sprite runs through him. Coke makes Sprite so maybe a connection there.

I was watching this episode today. Yeaw, it reminds me really the hoax. :lol:

Offline reasonables+luvs+MJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by reasonables+luvs+MJ

• on: November 22, 2010, 09:46:34 PM
Is it me, or does anyone else find it strange that there are shows and movies with colorful characters? Yes I know the Simpson's is an old show, but there are blue people (Avatar and Megamind), yellow people (The Simpsons), and orange people (Oompa-lumpas and Jersey Shore)... The orange part may not be important, but I'm just sayin'!?!?!

S=19
i=9
m=13
p=16
s=19
o=15
n=14
s=19
_____
124... 1+2+4= 7

M=13
e=5
g=7
a=1
m=13
i=9
n=14
d=4
____
66 (two ways)-- 6+6=12; 1+2=3 & 6*6=36; 3+6=9

A=1
v=22
a=1
t=20
a=1
r=18
____
63... 6+3=9

xoxo  reason
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Offline TrootWillPrevail

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TrootWillPrevail

• on: November 23, 2010, 01:07:01 AM
I have a video discussing some similarities between MJ and The Simpsons on my YT account:http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzfrxkLzU3k
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.