Are The Simpson's in on the hoax
October 24, 2010, 12:41:22 PM
Mike was a fan of the Simpsons as we all know.Well I was reading 1 of my simpson books that was published in 2009  after mikes death well in it Ralph says 'Dead People Are Only Pretending Sometimes' wat do you think comments plz

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

liril

Re: Are The Simpson's in on the hoax
October 24, 2010, 12:51:12 PM
interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 10:32:11 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2010, 11:24:42 PM
Local boy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2010, 06:19:42 AM
Quote from: "AirSlide"

very good catch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 25, 2010, 06:27:22 AM
Quote from: "AirSlide"

I don't watch The Simpsons, and I'm pretty clueless about the shows. Is this really a pic that was on one of the episodes, or is it something someone did up ala Simpson style?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

loma

October 25, 2010, 08:19:01 AM
Quote from: "encino_girl"
I don't watch The Simpsons, and I'm pretty clueless about the shows. Is this really a pic that was on one of the episodes, or is it something someone did up ala Simpson style?
It's from an actual episode.
Doing a search with the search bar at the top right of the page will bring you more results.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

October 25, 2010, 08:26:24 AM
Gosh, that is pretty cool. Matt Groening ( the show's creator) must get it!

At any rate, didn't Michael loan his voice to a Simpson character in the past????? There is a connection......just too hard to know if it implies anything.

Thanks for alerting us to this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 25, 2010, 09:38:33 AM
And let's not forget South Park Season 8 episode 7 where Mr Jefferson ( Michael) is seen with the Ark of the Covenant in Blanket's room!  ;)

Interesting! when you think about the "stories" about the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, published around the 25th June 2009!

Coincidence?  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

October 26, 2010, 08:05:56 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

At any rate, didn't Michael loan his voice to a Simpson character in the past????? There is a connection......just too hard to know if it implies anything.

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  but he really wasn't michael jackson he just adapted mikes voice because he felt left out he went home wit homer and there was a big party for michael jackson there  but they were all angry cause it wasn't really mike at the ends it's lisa's birthday and they sang the song happy birthday lisa then the person left

and don't forget the end of  the full lenth vidio of black or white it has bart and homer

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

October 26, 2010, 11:43:37 AM
lol this thread was made the day after I changed my signature... coincidence?  :lol:
(even made a thread about it  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;) )

Anyway...

In this image, Bart is trying to resurrect Lisa's dead cat using a book of black magic he found in the "Occult section" of his school's library... he fails to bring back the cat... instead resurrecting the dead (humans)... the result...ZOMBIES.. lots of them! :twisted:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

October 26, 2010, 11:49:12 AM
Quote from: "dejavu"
lol this thread was made the day after I changed my signature... coincidence?  :lol:
(even made a thread about it  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;) )

Anyway...

In this image, Bart is trying to resurrect Lisa's dead cat using a book of black magic he found in the "Occult section" of his school's library... he fails to bring back the cat... instead resurrecting the dead (humans)... the result...ZOMBIES.. lots of them! :twisted:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yes love tat thread dr hibbert dr murray  yes lots of zombies in tat episode saw tat 1 he wears the cover to thriller on his head
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 03:48:55 PM
hmmmm...idk, but there are a lot of "coincidences" here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

everlastinglove_MJ

October 28, 2010, 08:14:33 AM
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  but he really wasn't michael jackson he just adapted mikes voice because he felt left out he went home wit homer and there was a big party for michael jackson there  but they were all angry cause it wasn't really mike at the ends it's lisa's birthday and they sang the song happy birthday lisa then the person left

and don't forget the end of  the full lenth vidio of black or white it has bart and homer

L.O.V.E

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  

I think you mean Leon Kompowski. I've seen that episode, very good one. I love watching the Simpson's.
Here's a link of an article about the Simpsons: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 28, 2010, 11:22:42 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

L.O.V.E

yes michael did loan his voice to a character it was the episode tat homer went to the mad house lol (can't think of the name just left my mind) and he shared a cell thing with this guy  who said he was michael jackson (tat was the caracter michael lent his voice to)  

I think you mean Leon Kompowski. I've seen that episode, very good one. I love watching the Simpson's.
Here's a link of an article about the Simpsons: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E.

yes forgot the name ty love simpsons 2 watch them when they on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal