Re: Are The Simpson's in on the hoax
October 28, 2010, 07:11:36 PM
I always connected Krusty with Michael. Some things Krusty has said sounds like Michael. Krusty was framed just like Michael. Also in one episode, Krusty faked his death. He flew his plane into the mountain after going broke because of tax evasion. He jumped out before it hit, and hid at the port disguised as a sailor. He wore makeup to cover his pale skin and green hair. Bart knew it was him when he saw his signature on a check in a shop. The sailor's signature matched Krusty's.

There was also that coke commercial with the Simpsons that 5 Brothers had in their videos.

Also, that episode Michael starred in, on the dvd commentary, the producers said that Michael did all the talking parts, but when the character had to sing, he sat down, and an impersonator did all the singing parts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 08:45:15 AM
Quote from: "Neverland110"
I always connected Krusty with Michael. Some things Krusty has said sounds like Michael. Krusty was framed just like Michael. Also in one episode, Krusty faked his death. He flew his plane into the mountain after going broke because of tax evasion. He jumped out before it hit, and hid at the port disguised as a sailor. He wore makeup to cover his pale skin and green hair. Bart knew it was him when he saw his signature on a check in a shop. The sailor's signature matched Krusty's.

There was also that coke commercial with the Simpsons that 5 Brothers had in their videos.

Also, that episode Michael starred in, on the dvd commentary, the producers said that Michael did all the talking parts, but when the character had to sing, he sat down, and an impersonator did all the singing parts.

actuall michael sang the song wit Kipp Lennon  so the impersonator singing the singing  parts is a lie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

dejavu

October 29, 2010, 10:01:57 AM
Quote from: "MJ King Of Pop"

actuall michael sang the song wit Kipp Lennon  so the impersonator singing the singing  
parts is a lie

[youtube:15civ7c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ePDe0Q4UM[/youtube:15civ7c0]

0:00 to 1:20 is Michael
1:23 to 1:50 is Kipp
1:50 to 2:45 is Michael again

Kipp Lennon's version was the one used in the episode  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

October 29, 2010, 04:23:48 PM
I've wondered about it too... But I think that South Park is even more involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2010, 04:58:44 PM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
I've wondered about it too... But I think that South Park is even more involved.

well it 50/50 between simpsons and south park
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

October 29, 2010, 05:02:51 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
lol this thread was made the day after I changed my signature... coincidence?  :lol:
(even made a thread about it  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;) )

Anyway...

In this image, Bart is trying to resurrect Lisa's dead cat using a book of black magic he found in the "Occult section" of his school's library... he fails to bring back the cat... instead resurrecting the dead (humans)... the result...ZOMBIES.. lots of them! :twisted:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm not sure if you already realize it but there is also a 'Thriller' album above Bart's head 8-)

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

November 21, 2010, 07:30:23 PM
I'm watching the new Simpsons right now. Mr. Burns was told he only has 5-6 weeks to live. He then disappeared for a while, and everyone thought he was dead. They even had a funeral for him, with no body. (No one could fine him, he was actually at the Simpson's House.) Then a Beatles/Apple commercial came on. The rest of the show doesn't seem related in anyway though.

I also just saw a Sprite commercial during the show, where a rapper drank some Sprite, and his body split apart just like Michael in Moonwalker as the Sprite runs through him. Coke makes Sprite so maybe a connection there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 01:05:02 PM
I'm watching the new Simpsons right now. Mr. Burns was told he only has 5-6 weeks to live. He then disappeared for a while, and everyone thought he was dead. They even had a funeral for him, with no body. (No one could fine him, he was actually at the Simpson's House.) Then a Beatles/Apple commercial came on. The rest of the show doesn't seem related in anyway though.

I also just saw a Sprite commercial during the show, where a rapper drank some Sprite, and his body split apart just like Michael in Moonwalker as the Sprite runs through him. Coke makes Sprite so maybe a connection there.

I was watching this episode today. Yeaw, it reminds me really the hoax. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 08:46:34 PM
Is it me, or does anyone else find it strange that there are shows and movies with colorful characters? Yes I know the Simpson's is an old show, but there are blue people (Avatar and Megamind), yellow people (The Simpsons), and orange people (Oompa-lumpas and Jersey Shore)... The orange part may not be important, but I'm just sayin'!?!?!

S=19
i=9
m=13
p=16
s=19
o=15
n=14
s=19
_____
124... 1+2+4= 7

M=13
e=5
g=7
a=1
m=13
i=9
n=14
d=4
____
66 (two ways)-- 6+6=12; 1+2=3 & 6*6=36; 3+6=9

A=1
v=22
a=1
t=20
a=1
r=18
____
63... 6+3=9

xoxo  reason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 23, 2010, 12:07:01 AM
I have a video discussing some similarities between MJ and The Simpsons on my YT account:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.

MJonmind

November 23, 2010, 01:42:50 AM
I remembered something about "John Smith", so I  checked on google and found these comments.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I_Love_You_More_MJ:
Probably the most legendary guest voice in "Simpsons" history, Michael Jackson appeared in the 1991 episode "Stark Raving Dad" as large white (well, yellow, actually) mental patient Leon Kompowsky, who thinks he's Michael Jackson. Stifled by contractual restraints, the show couldn't credit Jackson by name (he's billed as John Jay Smith), and the pop star could only voice his character's spoken lines, not the song "Lisa, It's Your Birthday," which Kompowsky sings in the episode.

I found the episode on YouTube, but not very good quality.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Dangerous Dorita:
Re: The most legendary guest voice in "Simpsons" history
Yes, there were contractual obligations between Michael, Fox and Sony as he couldn't sing a note in the whole episode but just voice the spoken dialogue and not having his name on the credits either.

Michael did write Lisa, It's Your Birthday (which he even recorded himself, but not for the episode) as well as Do The Bartman ("if you can do the Bartman, you're bad like Michael Jackson").

I love that episode, never get sick of it lol lol lol. Especially the part where "Michael" and Homer were talking and Homer thought he knew who he was but asked who he was before "Michael" launched into "Billie Jean". Homer then asked what was that thing "Michael" did with his feet, "Michael" replied "Moonwalk?", Homer then snapped not understanding what he meant "NO!, That thing you just did with your feet". Of course, Homer couldn't moonwalk to save his life. lol lol lol Before they went to sleep, Homer needed cheering up, and "Michael" sang "Homer" (or Ben), aw how sweet. After Homer exclaimed about football, beer, etc, "Michael" turned to a toy chimp and said "Bubbles, it's going to be a long night". LOL LOL LOL Priceless episode if I do say so myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 23, 2010, 02:41:10 AM
[attachment=1:2e9pfk6t]MJ_Ark_3[1].png[/attachment:2e9pfk6t][attachment=0:2e9pfk6t]bigbun[1].jpg[/attachment:2e9pfk6t]
When I saw this picture, the large bunny connected me to another movie, Disney's 1992 "Honey we blew up the kid". In this movie Wayne Szalinski invents an enlarging machine which accidently eventually blows up his todler son to Godzilla size, 150 feet. It also enlarges the "Big Bunny" he was holding to 100 feet tall. BIG toddler and bunny rampages through Las Vegas creating havoc. With great difficulty and lots of help Szalinski zaps Adam to normal size but forgets the bunny, who remains huge for the next movie.

In the sequel, when Wayne and Diane are looking for the boxed-up shrink ray machine in a government warehouse, there is a very clear shot of him standing in front of a crate labeled "ARK OF THE COVENANT".

Just makes you wonder about so many movies and shows. I wish I could have watched them all with MJ clues in mind, to watch for. There's probably many many connections and MJ related details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 01:35:13 PM
Quote from: "TrootWillPrevail"
I have a video discussing some similarities between MJ and The Simpsons on my YT account:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

it was very good. i have watched some of ur videos they realy good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 12, 2010, 04:07:45 PM
Here's Homer singing 50 cent... cool 8-)  :lol:

[youtube:16keeiue]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imn_VWu5X_k&feature=fvw[/youtube:16keeiue]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 13, 2010, 12:49:42 AM
'Dead People Are Only Pretending Sometimes'

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ralph Wiggum is a honest kid - he always says the truth, doesn`t he?

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Is it me, or does anyone else find it strange that there are shows and movies with colorful characters? Yes I know the Simpson's is an old show, but there are blue people (Avatar and Megamind), yellow people (The Simpsons), and orange people (Oompa-lumpas and Jersey Shore)... The orange part may not be important, but I'm just sayin'!?!?!

S=19
i=9
m=13
p=16
s=19
o=15
n=14
s=19
_____
124... 1+2+4= 7

M=13
e=5
g=7
a=1
m=13
i=9
n=14
d=4
____
66 (two ways)-- 6+6=12; 1+2=3 & 6*6=36; 3+6=9

A=1
v=22
a=1
t=20
a=1
r=18
____
63... 6+3=9

xoxo  reason

Very intriguing... and thank you for pointing the orange part out - important or not - that`s a pertinent observation.  ;)  :P :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions