Re: Did Michael Start Some Rumors Himself?
October 26, 2010, 09:48:28 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I think that when/if Michael BAMs, he will definitely have some explaining to do and I'm sure that his explanation will be quite profound and many people will accept it whatever it is.  Many won't, but Michael knows this.  I don't think Michael is a bad person for lying - he has his reasons and only he knows for sure what those reasons are.  And if he has to lie then he probably didn't really have a choice about it.  He is very brave for taking all the risks involved with faking his death.

I think that we are an integral part of the hoax, he needs the believers to figure out the clues he left for us, to help spread awareness of the evils going on in the world and to vindicate him for all the lies that were said about him.  When he BAMs, he will need us there to say I told you so to all those who just accepted that he "died" and refused to see all the evidence and clues that were left to those willing to look beyond mainstream media reporting.
This is the positive way of thinking about the outcomes - and I hope you are right and everything will be allright.
But I can't help being worried.

"And if he has to lie then he probably didn't really have a choice about it. "
If his life was in danger then he didn't have a choice, but otherwise, IMO, he did have.

About vindication: His name is getting clearer and clearer during this hoax, and I'm very happy about it, BUT I'm afraid it can STAY that way only if he doesn't come back.
Imagine the shock of people if Michael comes back and they realize they were lied to. I don't think most of them will think "this was the right way to clear your name Michael".
Mainly because - like I said - even for me the only acceptable reason would be that his life was in danger. I don't think it's right to lie this big for other reasons. Okay, maybe if he could help the world with this hoax A LOT, then it probably will end good, and most people (me included, of course) will celebrate him. But I think those who really cause this world the biggest problems, are too big fish for Michael and what he can reach with this hoax. But -of course - I don't know what's really going on in the background.

Anyway, I will always love him and wish him the best - I'm just worried.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 26, 2010, 09:56:04 AM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
I think that when/if Michael BAMs, he will definitely have some explaining to do and I'm sure that his explanation will be quite profound and many people will accept it whatever it is.  Many won't, but Michael knows this.  I don't think Michael is a bad person for lying - he has his reasons and only he knows for sure what those reasons are.  And if he has to lie then he probably didn't really have a choice about it.  He is very brave for taking all the risks involved with faking his death.

I think that we are an integral part of the hoax, he needs the believers to figure out the clues he left for us, to help spread awareness of the evils going on in the world and to vindicate him for all the lies that were said about him.  When he BAMs, he will need us there to say I told you so to all those who just accepted that he "died" and refused to see all the evidence and clues that were left to those willing to look beyond mainstream media reporting.
This is the positive way of thinking about the outcomes - and I hope you are right and everything will be allright.
But I can't help being worried.

"And if he has to lie then he probably didn't really have a choice about it. "
If his life was in danger then he didn't have a choice, but otherwise, IMO, he did have.

About vindication: His name is getting clearer and clearer during this hoax, and I'm very happy about it, BUT I'm afraid it can STAY that way only if he doesn't come back.
Imagine the shock of people if Michael comes back and they realize they were lied to. I don't think most of them will think "this was the right way to clear your name Michael".
Mainly because - like I said - even for me the only acceptable reason would be that his life was in danger. I don't think it's right to lie this big for other reasons. Okay, maybe if he could help the world with this hoax A LOT, then it probably will end good, and most people (me included, of course) will celebrate him. But I think those who really cause this world the biggest problems, are too big fish for Michael and what he can reach with this hoax. But -of course - I don't know what's really going on in the background.

Anyway, I will always love him and wish him the best - I'm just worried.

I must admit that I am worried too.  :|  We gotta keep the faith!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 10:17:26 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
I think in the end we can only speculate, because we never know who is honest with us and who isn't. Dieter Wiesner, for example, stated that Michael's people put those stories out without his approval.
Then Michael could have made a statement right away about it, I guess.
Of course, probably many people still would have believed those rumours anyway, as many people LIKE these stories. And THIS IS the problem. People buy those magazines because they like reading gossips.
People have always liked to hear and to talk about gossips, we don't have to go too far to see it... And this cannot be changed I'm afraid. And until there will be people like these, there will be tabloids and hurtful stories about celebrities...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 10:20:06 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
"Artists use lies to tell the truth" - V for Vendetta
How? Sounds strange... And not too good either... (I didn't see the movie).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 10:25:13 AM

The movie is awesome. And the complete quote is "Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth".

It's pretty simple. Artists uses lies (works of art especially like a FICTION novel or a film, fiction meaning it didn't actually happen) to tell the truth (the moral of the piece of art, or what message the art is trying to convey).

In other words, Michael is an artist and he is using a lie (this death hoax) to expose the truth about what is really going on in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 26, 2010, 10:26:10 AM
I must admit that I am worried too.  :|  We gotta keep the faith!
 :)
Yes, we've got to. I just hate that I don't know what's going on and have no idea whether I could help somehow, and how.
Just mentioning: clues are not enough for me, who knows who created them. And we can misunderstand them also. I like clear speeches before I react to something someone said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 10:31:15 AM

The movie is awesome. And the complete quote is "Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth".

It's pretty simple. Artists uses lies (works of art especially like a FICTION novel or a film, fiction meaning it didn't actually happen) to tell the truth (the moral of the piece of art, or what message the art is trying to convey).

In other words, Michael is an artist and he is using a lie (this death hoax) to expose the truth about what is really going on in the world.
Hmm. I wish he made only a film instead of this hoax... He did it really good and effective with his songs and videos (D.S., Ghosts, etc.) But thanks for the answer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 26, 2010, 10:35:38 AM
First of all I want to say that we all make mistakes and the proverb says something like the one who has never lied or sinned throws the first stone at me (or something like that)...

I think that all the "Stars" lie to make their names appear where they need them to appear...that being said the way Michael has been treated by the corrupted media who did not deserve more than Michael playing with them, has absolutely nothing to see with these supposed rumors he would have created. But I think it's clear, sorry I just have to say it because I don't understand this topic.

The hoax has very important issues to introduce to the world, it's not just to clear his name that Michael has done that. So people will certainly not focus on all these old rumors or on the fact that Michael "lied" to them (it's not the case they have been fooled by the media by blindly believing everything they told them despite the obvious oddities), they will just understand that THEIR lives are in danger IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 26, 2010, 10:37:31 AM

Hmm. I wish he made only a film instead of this hoax... But thanks for the answer!

No problem. But why do you wish he made a film instead? Just curious. I mean, he did make a film (TII) but stopping there would not be very innovative (in Michael Jackson standards). Plus, he's been trying to convey a message through his music for years and people still don't get it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My wish is that the fans could leave their emotions behind and see this for what it really is. Hopefully that will happen in due time.

But just to clarify, I am talking about the hoax in general and not the oxygen chamber and elephant bones thing that was originally in question. In regards to those, I do think it's possible that they were made up by Mike himself. Perhaps he just wanted to see how much ridiculous stuff people would believe.

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I
eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe
anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were
to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,'
people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'" -MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 26, 2010, 10:44:10 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
First of all I want to say that we all make mistakes and the proverb says something like the one who has never lied or sinned throws the first stone at me (or something like that)...

I think that all the "Stars" lie to make their names appear where they need them to appear...that being said the way Michael has been treated by the corrupted media who did not deserve more than Michael playing with them, has absolutely nothing to see with these supposed rumors he would have created. But I think it's clear, sorry I just have to say it because I don't understand this topic.

The hoax has very important issues to introduce to the world, it's not just to clear his name that Michael has done that. So people will certainly not focus on all these old rumors or on the fact that Michael "lied" to them (it's not the case they have been fooled by the media by blindly believing everything they told them despite the obvious oddities), they will just understand that THEIR lives are in danger IMO.
This is what I wrote above:
"maybe if he could help the world with this hoax A LOT, then it probably will end good, and most people (me included, of course) will celebrate him. But I think those who really cause this world the biggest problems, are too big fish for Michael and what he can reach with this hoax. But - of course - I don't know what's really going on in the background."  ;)
I know, I'm not too optimistic about it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 26, 2010, 10:47:38 AM

This is what I wrote above:
"maybe if he could help the world with this hoax A LOT, then it probably will end good, and most people (me included, of course) will celebrate him. But I think those who really cause this world the biggest problems, are too big fish for Michael and what he can reach with this hoax. But - of course - I don't know what's really going on in the background."  ;)
I know, I'm not too optimistic about it...

Ok  :D  so don't worry I really feel that it's about the whole world and not only Michael Jackson.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 26, 2010, 10:58:23 AM
No problem. But why do you wish he made a film instead? Just curious. I mean, he did make a film (TII) but stopping there would not be very innovative (in Michael Jackson standards). Plus, he's been trying to convey a message through his music for years and people still don't get it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. My wish is that the fans could leave their emotions behind and see this for what it really is. Hopefully that will happen in due time.

But just to clarify, I am talking about the hoax in general and not the oxygen chamber and elephant bones thing that was originally in question. In regards to those, I do think it's possible that they were made up by Mike himself. Perhaps he just wanted to see how much ridiculous stuff people would believe.

to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,'
people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'" -MJ
I just edited my post after you started to answer  :)
"He did it really good and effective with his songs and videos (D.S., Ghosts, etc.)" So I think it worked, many people got the message. Those who still don't get it are, well, they are not ready yet, to say it nicely.
The other reason why I would choose only a film, if I could turn back time, is because that's just a film, no real lie in it. But this hoax is the reality, and I don't like that Michael is lying. I know he has his reasons, but... Honestly, I don't think God likes lying... Maybe only if you are in a serious threat. But otherwise you may get it back. Like we talked about it before in this thread - it backfires. And I wish Michael a happy future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 11:01:45 AM
Very true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 11:08:35 AM
Ok  :D  so don't worry I really feel that it's about the whole world and not only Michael Jackson.  ;)
I also feel it's about the whole world, or one part of it, I'm just worried about the outcome.
Okay, the Jackson family seems to be pretty satisfied, it looks like everything is going okay, but I guess I will end worrying when I finally will know the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 11:11:49 AM

I just edited my post after you started to answer  :)
"He did it really good and effective with his songs and videos (D.S., Ghosts, etc.)" So I think it worked, many people got the message. Those who still don't get it are, well, they are not ready yet, to say it nicely.
The other reason why I would choose only a film, if I could turn back time, is because that's just a film, no real lie in it. But this hoax is the reality, and I don't like that Michael is lying. I know he has his reasons, but... Honestly, I don't think God likes lying... Maybe only if you are in a serious threat. But otherwise you may get it back. Like we talked about it before in this thread - it backfires. And I wish Michael a happy future.

My personal belief is that God is the ultimate artist, and he too uses lies to tell the truth. Perhaps there is a difference between a flat out lie and an untrue story that is told with reason. I believe many of these stories can be found in the bible as well as many other religious books. Just because the stories may or may not be true, doesn't
make the reason behind the story any less relevant. I'm going to refrain from giving examples here because this could turn into a religious debate and that would be completely off topic.

There is also the topic of reality that you mentioned. We could debate about what reality really is. If the government is a big lie, and the news makes things up,  then what IS real? Mike says over and over that "its all for love", and it's always been my belief that love is the only thing that is real. If that's true, then perhaps life really is a stage and we can literally create the reality that we want to see. Again, this is a topic that could get us way off track, but we must consider what "reality" means to other people, like what it might mean to Michael Jackson, and not just what it means to us in our day to day lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal