Living two lives? Question about Omer...
October 26, 2010, 09:55:54 PM
I posted this in another thread but it was unrelated so I created this thread to make it the focus. I am curious of your opinions.

I do have a question though about Omer. I know that Joe Jackson said that Omer is his son. Did anyone else in the family disputed this fact? I found it strange that he said that and it wasn't picked up as a huge news story because I would just think journalists would love to ask that question to all of the family. I wonder if MJ had a part to play with that. Perhaps, he didn't want that fact out there or perhaps, it wasn't true and Joe was lying to possibly gain attention? Strange though. I do wonder sometimes if Michael had a different family than the one we know about in the mainstream media to protect his real family. Crazy theory perhaps to some but at this point, we think he is alive...how crazy can this be? :lol: I've had that theory for a long time now. That he was living two lives--one in public and one in private. I wouldn't blame him for his safety and sanity.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Re: Living two lives? Question about Omer...
October 26, 2010, 10:09:05 PM
Well, I guess anything's possible, but, personally, I think it's a bit of a stretch :?  I mean you can really see the love and that connection between Michael and Prince, Paris and Blanket especially in the Home Movies special...plus we can't deny that Blanket looks JUST like Mikey and poor prince has vitilgo :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

October 26, 2010, 10:21:15 PM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
Well, I guess anything's possible, but, personally, I think it's a bit of a stretch :?  I mean you can really see the love and that connection between Michael and Prince, Paris and Blanket especially in the Home Movies special...plus we can't deny that Blanket looks JUST like Mikey and poor prince has vitilgo :cry:

Yeah I do believe that is authentic. I don't know...just throwing theories out there. There's just a lot of mystery around that man and I wonder if one of the many points of this adventure is to discover the man we never knew in more than one way. I really don't want to disrespect or dismiss his relationship with the children that we all know but just find many things surrounding that part of his life odd. And if this adventure was planned for at least 20 years (according to BACK, MJJC poster..you can do a search on him if you do not know who he is), then I wonder what else is part of the "show."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 26, 2010, 10:37:07 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I posted this in another thread but it was unrelated so I created this thread to make it the focus. I am curious of your opinions.

I do have a question though about Omer. I know that Joe Jackson said that Omer is his son. Did anyone else in the family disputed this fact? I found it strange that he said that and it wasn't picked up as a huge news story because I would just think journalists would love to ask that question to all of the family. I wonder if MJ had a part to play with that. Perhaps, he didn't want that fact out there or perhaps, it wasn't true and Joe was lying to possibly gain attention? Strange though. I do wonder sometimes if Michael had a different family than the one we know about in the mainstream media to protect his real family. Crazy theory perhaps to some but at this point, we think he is alive...how crazy can this be? :lol: I've had that theory for a long time now. That he was living two lives--one in public and one in private. I wouldn't blame him for his safety and sanity.

I believe that Omer himself disputed this fact along with Omer's "real parents". IDK - Omer does have some resemblance of Michael but maybe that's just because he's spent so many years around him. I would suppose that couldn't help but rub off on a person, especially if MJ was your role model. I think that Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the real deal even though that's been discussed too. The home movies make me believe this. Anything is possible, I suppose, but for me it would be a stretch to believe. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

October 26, 2010, 11:56:34 PM
I find it strange that Pia, Omer's mother would introduce him to Michael only at the age of twelve, in a MJ child look-a-like show, knowing how much MJ loved children and wanted some of his own. So MJ and her had a one-night fling and MJ didn't ask back or even think it might have produced a kid totally irresponsible. Why didn't she let him know about it right away, even just to get some child support. Promptly after that introduction  the parents are hired at Neverland, and MJ starts to take Omer everywhere with him. Of course there's the convincing pics of Omer in the Jackson family portrait and seated up front at the Memorial with the Jackson men. MJ has always had various young boys accompany him, apparantly call him Dad, and he just became extra close to Omer I believe. On the other thread where some are now discussing if B. Howard is also maybe MJ's son; in that situation he was around the Jacksons since birth, and yet he was not in the family portrait nor sitting with them at the memorial. I think B. Howard looks, talks, sings, dances way more like MJ than Omer. Omer to me does not look like MJ, but only a forced look-a-like because of make-up, hair etc.

In the Glenda tapes MJ specifically says he has not had sexual intercourse but only physical stuff up to that, such as with Diana and perhaps others. In an interview about his relationship with Diana, MJ says that he would consider marrying her and says they love each other but they leave the heavy stuff (sex) for marriage. He has talked about how much he hated that his brothers had sex with all kinds of girls and hurt them by doing that without real love, so I don't believe that he would do it so lightly, with a random fan. About Joe saying Omer is MJ's son, remember Joe said Katherine was partially to blame for MJ's death, that TII was all doubles, and is a consummate Jacksons manager which might include lying. I'm sure he lied to Katherine plenty in the early years about what he did on the road, until she found out the truth. Many earlier reports were that Omer had denied he was MJ's son, but now in later years is proudly displaying that he is. All a part of the show?? :?  :o  ;)  8-)  Then TMZ has in the past talked about the 2 other cases of Mocienne and Jet Malachi claiming to be his children, where again MJ has so-called irresponsibly not bothered to love and acknowledge them, even though repeatedly MJ has said how much he wanted to have a large family, and talks of how much he abhorred his father cheating on his mother, and giving Jo-Vonnie the love and affection that he didn't give Michael or his siblings. Nope, I just am not convinced. :roll:  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions